Pakistan must understand NATO Supply Blockade did not affect America - Hussain Haqqani

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Haqani Jocker
######################
LaughingSmiley.gif

Faheem Niaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
therefore , there were a shortage of Pampers, for that they asked Pakistan to give 1000's of pampers in urgent.
Patrol 10000 dollar gal pe farokht ho rahi thi.

Haqqani , jo America ka pathooo hai, how come he will suggest a positive terms to Pakistan, instead of threat.

Ahssan Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
I dont understand why our media specially Sana Bacha of JewTV gives importance to such traitors.
anybody here to answer?

Faheem Niaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont understand why our media specially Sana Bacha of JewTV gives importance to such traitors.
anybody here to answer?

Jew Channel hai ee munafiq, They give proper cover to such traitors like haqani and they even have traitor anchor * Najam Sethi*
Jew team is almost based on Traitors, so far some haters agaisnt truth speakers like Sana Bucha against Imran Khan and So far.
Today , they given almost 15 minutes on SRK issue on bashing to Security person.
Why this Jew is not more concern with Pakistan and their Issues, why they are not highlighting NATO, DRONE, Target Killing kinda issue
and Giving Brave leader like IK to shows entire Pakistan.
No Not at All, Taffuu kala hota to , uski A to Z bakwaas cover hoty which leads me to change the channel. I dont know others.

Khallas

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ek aur amreekan koooota - ager baap ka haay to Pakista aa aur memo case ko handle kar...

samjh maain nahin aata Pakistan maain itnaay ghaadar or laanati kahan say paida ho gaye hain..
:13: