Pakistan makes big changes in World Cup squad, at least three changes made

Tirmezi

Councller (250+ posts)
So Abid Ali is out of the team. Of course, mamu ji has some obligations. A star is going to be lost. If I was him, I should leave Pakistan and go play for a different country.

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Though I didnt want to see Wahab back in the team but the recent PSL and lack of quality pacers in England series changed my perspective. Specially on these flat wickets you need pacers in the middle overs who could bounce the ball at 90mph+ as well bowl yorkers at the death. Unfortunately we don't have much of choice but to bring Wahab back.

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
So Abid Ali is out of the team. Of course, mamu ji has some obligations. A star is going to be lost. If I was him, I should leave Pakistan and go play for a different country.
Abid Ali is a bit too hyped up. He cannot play as aggressive and has very ordinary foot work. Just watch his yesterday's dismissal. He does have potential but we can't experiment with too many newbies in the worldcup. Our side is already full of new comers.

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
wahab riaz or junaid or shinwari doesnt matter as ALL have been thrashed by opposing teams in various competitions.

We need GOOD FIELDING and athleticism in catches to win matches....