Pakistan lost the 1st Test against England that they should have won.

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan lost the test match today at Old Trafford that should have been won because of the very poor 2nd innings batting, very poor bad field placing giving far too many boundaries away and poor captaincy by Azhar Ali. Why did he not give Shahdab more overs to bowl than seven?

In the morning if Yasir Shah and Naseem Shah had batted with some common sense and stayed another 5-6 overs on the crease, they could have pushed the score for another 15-20 runs and that would have made the ending more exciting and interesting. Unfortunately, our tail-enders get restless at the crease and try to hit every ball over the ropes.

I hope and wish that Pakistanis learn a quick and hard lesson from this defeat and try to win the 2nd test. Azhar Ali will have to prove his worth as a captain and a batman if he wants to retain his place in the team.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
But they claimed that English batsmen were scared of Pakistani bowlers
Yes they were....and that is why they were closing their eyes and swing the bat...luckily hitting the ball most of the time...Ab is mein kia ?

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Post Match Consensus: Better Team Won!!

Really- i thot we were the better team. best bowlers, Coaches, fitness!!!- All lies. We are not better, but still the worse as we lost from a winning position.

Ask an Alien/ Martian as to why Pak lost> he would say I dont know what game they are playing but they certainly look lazy & losers. Lacking will to win. Lacking application.

??AZHAR ALI SUCKS. WHAT A CHOICE BY THE EXPERTS

Okara

Thanks to PCB for slecting worlds best batting coach and arguably best selector in the world who selected worlds best person Azher Ali as a Captain who proved again and again his Cricketing sense as a Captain.
If we keep Misbah on current posts and Azher as a Captain, we can easily one world cup of Gulli Danda as there is no way to slow game of Gulli Danda.

NailaFirdous

MPA (400+ posts)
Many of the comments here are unnecessarily harsh. I thought it was a good match. Both teams fought hard, unfortunately one had to lose.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan needs immediately non Pakistani " head coach and chief selector "

Misbah-ul-Haq " Head coach" and Waqar Younis "bowling coach" !! Pakistan Cricket Team --- Rest in Peace :)

Pakistani Criecket team needs immediately non Pakistani " head coach and chief selector " otherwise soon performance of "Pakistani Cricket team" would be just like the performance of " Pakistani Hocky team ".

https://twitter.com/x/status/1198689031359549442

https://twitter.com/x/status/1170777787982131200

Saboo

Pakistan needs immediately non Pakistani " head coach and chief selector "

Misbah-ul-Haq " Head coach" and Waqar Younis "bowling coach" !! Pakistan Cricket Team --- Rest in Peace :)

Pakistani Criecket team needs immediately non Pakistani " head coach and chief selector " otherwise soon performance of "Pakistani Cricket team" would be just like the performance of " Pakistani Hocky team ".

https://twitter.com/x/status/1198689031359549442

https://twitter.com/x/status/1170777787982131200
Never mind the coaches and the selector, Pakistan cricket team needs non-Pakistani players as Pakistani players are proven "Khobhay kay Gandoo"

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
D
Thanks to PCB for slecting worlds best batting coach and arguably best selector in the world who selected worlds best person Azher Ali as a Captain who proved again and again his Cricketing sense as a Captain.
If we keep Misbah on current posts and Azher as a Captain, we can easily one world cup of Gulli Danda as there is no way to slow game of Gulli Danda.
Don’t blame PCB. Blame IK for this mess because he has imposed Misbah ul Haq on Pakistani team. Both IK and Misbah are Niazis from Mianwali. As long as IK is around in power, you will have to live with Misbah just like we have to live with Buzdar as long as Bushra Bibi is First Lady.

Note: I haven’t used satire anywhere in my post.

Okara

D

Don’t blame PCB. Blame IK for this mess because he has imposed Misbah ul Haq on Pakistani team. Both IK and Misbah are Niazis from Mianwali. As long as IK is around in power, you will have to live with Misbah just like we have to live with Buzdar as long as Bushra Bibi is First Lady.

Note: I haven’t used satire anywhere in my post.
Even Misbah is selection of IK still I don't think he has a capability to coach team and do selection.
Yes Buzdar is selection of IK just like Reham Ramzan. May Allah give strength to fix his mistakes.

Phenku

Voter (50+ posts)
آہ شیر لگے او کتیو
بلکہ
کتے لگے او کتیو
Even Misbah is selection of IK still I don't think he has a capability to coach team and do selection.
Yes Buzdar is selection of IK just like Reham Ramzan. May Allah give strength to fix his mistakes.
As well as a non Pakistani prim minister.

Why pakistanis are sad ? Why do you think these ghatia players can win ?

Phenku

Voter (50+ posts)
Misbah is usman buzdar .