Pakistan have Bigger Heart said by a Normal Indian

bravo

Banned
lol............it was shame for indian govt :(!!

India had freed 6 pakistani sailors from a ship they got hold of from somalia(guld of aden or some indian island) and because of stupid bureaucracy,those sailors are still around in mumbai for last 3months!!

why dont we send them to their home land ??

They will first ask pakistan embassy to come,verify and attest whether they are pakistanis or not.
http://twocircles.net/2011jun24/five_pakistani_sailors_freed_after_being_jailed_mistakenly.html

(title is misleading...they lived in jail premises ;not in jail....i mean they lived with in police stations but not in jail)
Pakistanis are not black like somalians,they speak urdu,punjabi!!so even 5th grade student can find out them out of other 100+somalians !!
india govt and bureaucracy is sham to our nation...they are corrupt and worse inheritance of british raj system with inefficient people!!

As an indian,i would like to thank pakistan for freeing/releasing the indian sailors...indian navy also cut the sorry finger by useless interfering in rescue operations!!

Last edited:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When Afridi said the same thing after coming back from India,the Indian media went crazy.

Truth shall Prevail.

Unicorn

Banned
I am going to emal a thread, posted right here at Siasat.pk, posted by investigator Rakeem, to the families of freed hostages, presenting irrefutable evidence that Ansar Burney is a Indian agent.

In his negotiations with captors, the captors were adamant about ransom on Pakistani captors will not budge an inch but they were willing to throw Indian captors for free. Therefore Indians have equally big heart thanks to IA Ansar Burney:lol:

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am going to emal a thread, posted right here at Siasat.pk, posted by investigator Rakeem, to the families of freed hostages, presenting irrefutable evidence that Ansar Burney is a Indian agent.

In his negotiations with captors, the captors were adamant about ransom on Pakistani captors will not budge an inch but they were willing to throw Indian captors for free. Therefore Indians have equally big heart thanks to IA Ansar Burney:lol:

Ansar Burney is genuine pakistani and good human being. but again good Pakistanis are Indian agents so ultimately it proves that Indians are batter than pakistani..lol

BrotherKantu

Unlike Pakistanis , most Indians are normal and appreciate the good work from Pakistan.

this is exactly the mentality of most Indians who harbor an irrational hate for Pakistanis. one of my tenants is from India, Patel. one day he said you listen Indian music but don't like India. I said we don't hate every thing of India we just don't like Indian mentality.
Such population will continue to be manipulated by the political class.
I am very disappointed in the successful manipulation of Indian population in this regard.

bravo

Banned
Difference between indian and pakistani!!

for an indian :love for his nation is utter most!!

for a pakistani :love for his religion is maximum!!

For an indian :Religion is division and it is false prophesy created by ordinary humane beings to divide people,create hatred!!One must not worship anyone to please god but should believe in karma and good acts!!We believe in universal brotherhood ,sanatam dharma...All world is our family...
Bhagwat geeta says :dont believe in worship.just do the right acts !!
"To action alone hast thou a right and never at all to its fruits; let not the fruits of action be thy motive; neither let there be in thee any attachment to inaction"(2.47)[53]

"When a man dwells in his mind on the object of sense, attachment to them is produced. From attachment springs desire and from desire comes anger."(2.62)[56]
"From anger arises bewilderment, from bewilderment loss of memory; and from loss of memory, the destruction of intelligence and from the destruction of intelligence he perishes"(2.63)[56]
for a pakistani :Religion is unity and they believe in prophesy of messenger..

The path to God is not through formalities or do's and dont's. Its the path of liberation and free thinking. Krishna Himself says that he's not pleased with formalities or ritualistic worship, he's pleased only with Karma. That is the only path to liberation. If that person is righteous, he's automatically close to God. That is Hinduism in true essence.

Last edited:

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Difference between indian and pakistani!!

for an indian :love for his nation is utter most!!

for a pakistani :love for his religion is maximum!!

For an indian :Religion is division and it is false prophesy created by ordinary humane beings to divide people,create hatred!!One must not worship anyone to please god but should believe in karma and good acts!!We believe in universal brotherhood ,sanatam dharma...All world is our family...
Bhagwat geeta says :dont believe in worship.just do the right acts !!

for a pakistani :Religion is unity and they believe in prophesy of messenger..

Absolutely true statement !!!!! I have 9 pakistani employees working for me.. all of them are good workers but all of them say one thing .. Islam first then pakistan...

Lodhi

And unlike your common indians unfortunatley your leaders are not normal and they instead of appreciating good from pakistan always behave abnormal and think evil and always try to harm Pakistan.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
And unlike your common indians unfortunatley your leaders are not normal and they instead of appreciating good from pakistan always behave abnormal and think evil and always try to harm Pakistan.

Pakistan is the one who is harming India and rest of the world. Pakistan is the epicenter of terrorism and people of pakistan should get united against it. we need more Ansar Burney. One more thing you can do is stop calling Ansar Burney an Indian Agent but call him Proud Pakistani.....

Lodhi

So it means even Pirates thought indians are nothing but crap and they wanted to throw indian captors for free.... Thanks for admiting it.