Pakistan general cancels UK visit over PM's comments

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This might be because they werent able to prove the threat to their lives or they might not able to use right channel for this....you know series of Procedures and lawyer's help etc etc...fortunately Altaf Hussain has supporters working for this purpose but you might be alone...

So you are saying that Altaf Hussain had to use Legal Ways to force UK Govt to give him protection
Be careful in answering becasue this is a tricky one!

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
yaar bus karo dont show this pic see he is wearing a shalwar kurta i believe and there is a gereban in it why dont he see his own gereban british bullshit

Ohh, Have you any problem with his dressing?? his dressing is simple & desi. LOL are you from the burger family?, who don't wear Shalwar Kameez / Kurta :P
Ahan, Can you point out anything wrong with the statement of Altaf Hussain? Yehi Nawaz wale kehtey toh tum sar k bal nachtey :P

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Altaf Hussain suggests zardari to rethink about visit to UK

Quite surprised to see a person sitting in a country suggesting others to not to come to that country in protest. Wow! Quite amusing.

7-31-2010_40536_1.gif

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
آپ جیسوں کا تو اللّلہ ہی حافظ ہے، ایک انسان جب سہی بات کر رہا ہے تب بهی آپکو مرچی لگ رہی ہے :angry_smile:

الطاف بھائی کو تو بلکہ کہنا چاہیے کہ آصف بھائی آپ ایک دن پہلے آ جائیں

میں خود آپ کو اپنے وزیر اعظم کے پاس لیکر جاؤں گا

آخر بیس سال میں نے ان کا نمک کھایا ہے کچھ تو میرا خیال کریں گے

[AM]

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This might be because they werent able to prove the threat to their lives or they might not able to use right channel for this....you know series of Procedures and lawyer's help etc etc...fortunately Altaf Hussain has supporters working for this purpose but you might be alone...

Bass ker dou Yahya sb... "Sharam tum ko magar nahee aati..." :S

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
So you are saying that Altaf Hussain had to use Legal Ways to force UK Govt to give him protection
Be careful in answering becasue this is a tricky one!

Legal way I mean using right channel and Procedures for getting protection by the help of his supporters who understand their laws and I think for the same very reason today Imran Khan wont able to do anything because he have supporters who knows how things work in Britain....

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
[AM];204354 said:
Bass ker dou Yahya sb... "Sharam tum ko magar nahee aati..." :S
Dost kia mai koi Vulger batain kar raha hun jo sharam karoon ya phir kisi ko Galiyan dai raha hun????Mai sirf apna Point of view day raha hun aur agar app ko lagta hai k mai Ghalat bool raha hun ya jhoot bool raha hun tu app arguement k sath bhi counter kar saktay hu....lakin app k pass agar personal attacks k ilawa kuch nahi tu woh alag baat haii....

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
????? ????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ? ?????

??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??

??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??

Yeh kis ka namak halal kar rahay hain?? He is running campaign of David Cameron's party candidate...Ab bajao talian
(clap)(clap)(clap)

Last edited:

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
I hate to say that AH is right here, Zardari should call off his visit. David C should keep his mouth shut and think before he speak.

Last edited:

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hate to say that AH is right here, Zardari should call off his visit. David C should keep his mouth shut and think before he speak.

Why did you hate this? Because Altaf Hussain gave this statement that's why !! Wow. You are Pathetic, if Nawaz sharif gives this statement, you will laud his statement. What a BULLS$#T