Pakistan Denies Saudi Arabia Requested Mediation with Iran

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Really, Raja Sab, are you that frustrated? I mean, I think I am very good observant of human mind and it's behaviour and I am very strong believer that everyone should has the right to express one's opinion, even if it is a biased one. But here I am fail to understand your state of mind. Totally confused I am.
I think you have set up a standard for me too. I get frustrated as well. What i get frustrated most is in self inflicted ignorance. We Pakistanis never wanted to die for Kashmir. if we really wanted, we should not have waited for 70 years. --- Bus aor kuch nheen.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bhutto did what he wanted to, it was different and bold. Right or wrong, it can be debated, I might agree to some extent that it was a wrong decision to nationalize the industry but the way our private sector was running, and even today, the industrial or business model was not doing any benefit to the society as a whole. It had to be changed then and it has to be changed now.
The rule of the nature is that moment of inertia is proportional to mass. Means the tendency of change more difficult for heaver stuff than lighter. When ever we fight with nature we get beaten up. Bhutto did the same this and so is IK stupid enough not understanding it. Gradual change allows you to feel its effect as well before it becomes harder to stop.

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
DUBAI: The Pakistani foreign ministry on Friday has denied media reports that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has sought a dialogue between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

“There are reports in certain foreign media that the Saudi authorities and some even stated that the Crown Prince had conveyed a letter or a message to the Prime Minister of Pakistan to be further delivered to the Iranian leadership for dialogue between Iran and KSA,” the ministry said in its statement.

“These reports are without any basis as no such letter or message was conveyed, nor has Saudi Arabia asked Pakistan to play any mediatory role with Iran.”

https://twitter.com/x/status/1183198908043923456

“It may be noted that the initiative for possibility of dialogue between KSA and Iran, the two brotherly countries of Pakistan, is an effort by the Prime Minister of Pakistan for ensuring peace in the region,” the statement said.

Arab News: Pakistan denies reports Saudi Arabia sought dialogue with Iran

Last edited:

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this poster needs a sex change maybe he is still in closet

first he said imran khan is killing Muslims with turkey here poster have a problem if imran khan is uniting muslims

my suggestion to the poster is to stop doing deep throat on indian dicks

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
this poster needs a sex change maybe he is still in closet

first he said imran khan is killing muslims with turkey here poster have a problem if imran khan is uniting muslims

my suggestion is poster to stop doing deep throat on indian dicks

Raiwind-Destroyer

I am sharing a authentic news article from Arab News with link attached.

And, in other post I shared a news article from
The Guardian with link attached.

Now, get that dick out of your mouth first and let some fresh air reach your lungs so that your brain can work of what is left.

Last edited:

Raiwind-Destroyer

Raiwind-Destroyer

I am sharing a authentic news article from Arab News with link attached.
And, in other post I shared a news article from "The Guardian" with link attached.

Now, get that dick out of your mouth first and let some fresh air reach your lungs so that your brain can work of what is left.
you sound like an experience dick lover

that explains your love for fazlu rehman

dont worry we accept everyone in pakistan you can come out of closet

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
you sound like an experience dick lover

that explains your love for fazlu rehman

dont worry we accept everyone in pakistan you can come out of closet

500_F_150898659_R8v2ipjF2LyyB7vt57l07nbVpy11sQOA.jpg

Qazi: & now I pronounce you Man and Chikna ?
look at the love in Immi's eyes ?

Source: REUTERS

Last edited:

disgusted

This forum is turning into an abusive forum. Instead of giving productive ideas and posts choicest abuses which will make a pimp of hiramandi blush are freely exchanged. Stick to some humor instead of abusive posts.

Spartacus

Even if Saudia and Iran didn’t ask to meditate among them and Pakistani Prime Minister is trying his best to stop a new war in Middle East then what wrong is he doing ??
If you see two of your neighbors are about to fight then you will wait till they ask you to meditate among them ?
If your answer is yes , then either you are stupid or selfish or both .
If Iran and Saudi start to fight directly ( in proxy war they are already involved) this would destroy not only gulf region but all the surrounding area badly .
Khan , try your best to stop this war , if you can .
Well done khan , go ahead !!!

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Even if Saudia and Iran didn’t ask to meditate among them and Pakistani Prime Minister is trying his best to stop a new war in Middle East then what wrong is he doing ??
If you see two of your neighbors are about to fight then you will wait till they ask you to meditate among them ?
If your answer is yes , then either you are stupid or selfish or both .
If Iran and Saudi start to fight directly ( in proxy war they are already involved) this would destroy not only gulf region but all the surrounding area badly .
Khan , try your best to stop this war , if you can .
Well done khan , go ahead !!!
Spartacus

An old Bedouin saying goes: beggars can’t be mediators ?

Spartacus

Spartacus

An old Bedouin saying goes: beggars can’t be mediators ?

1. Pakistan has debts but doesn’t mean Pakistan is a beggar .The debts of USA is multiple times bigger than Pakistan. Does it means USA is a beggar.

2. Meditators need wisdom , knowledge and will to solve the issue/s ( Spartacus of Siasat.pk )

3.In my view Imran Khan possesses these all basic and necessary requirements.

4. Khan , go ahead , we wish all good !!!!

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
bhai aik zaani ,druggie, Uturn ka master, , nakaam husband , nakaam father aur nakaam illegimate father . Main aik aeyeey shaks se kaisey hasd karoon? ya muqabla karon apna?
Haan envy ke qabil hai Asad Umar even JKT , much cleaner character
yar mera koi zaati jhagra thori hai Niazi sahab se.
You can't be successful in everything, still you Will never have 1% succes niazi has had.you are nobody and he is Prime minister of pakistan. Deep Down without you realizing you envy him.
Asad Umar and jkt is following imrans vision as par what they say.

bhaibarood

You can't be successful in everything, still you Will never have 1% succes niazi has had.you are nobody and he is Prime minister of pakistan. Deep Down without you realizing you envy him.
Asad Umar and jkt is following imrans vision as par what they say.
you think Niazi is incharge ? ? ?
mere puppet for GHQ

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
you think Niazi is incharge ? ? ?
mere puppet for GHQ
Just because you and loosers like bilawal and other political figeres keep repeating the same mantra doesn't make it true, matter of the facts is Imran khan niazi is the Prime minister of pakistan so live with it. It can be long 4 yrars head of you