Pakistan Currency Crisis - IMF or China? Who will bailout Pakistan

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Can someone please guide me to any video or any unbiased resource where someone from Pakistan might have reviewed money crisis in this way? I hope I get some reference

@11:45 - how true is it.

although I dont give a Damn . but just for the sake of information.

Last edited by a moderator:

kakamuna420

Nobody will bail us out. People will need to open up their eyes first. We don't have any exports apart from Shan Masalas or Axact degrees. We take on debt to distribute money to Govt. employees and retired service and non service personnel. Tax collection is non existent and of no use when exports are not growing. In every nation, people rise but in our case, people are only interested in defending PMLN or PTI or doing umrahs using money coming in form of remittance. When they will get a bump, then you will fights on the streets like Venezuela and Zimbabwe. Shamshad Akhtar, Asad Umar etc will take their cake and run away like Ishaq Dar and all Courts are with them. CJ and all courts in Pakistan are doing drama. Nobody gets any punishment.

xecutioner

Nobody will bail us out. People will need to open up their eyes first. We don't have any exports apart from Shan Masalas or Axact degrees. We take on debt to distribute money to Govt. employees and retired service and non service personnel. Tax collection is non existent and of no use when exports are not growing. In every nation, people rise but in our case, people are only interested in defending PMLN or PTI or doing umrahs using money coming in form of remittance. When they will get a bump, then you will fights on the streets like Venezuela and Zimbabwe. Shamshad Akhtar, Asad Umar etc will take their cake and run away like Ishaq Dar and all Courts are with them. CJ and all courts in Pakistan are doing drama. Nobody gets any punishment.

Well I know this all. And I know more of the forum members knew it.

I really want to know if anyone in Pakistan do these sort of reviews? Impartial reviews and any publications to reach common man? Or this has also been outsourced to China under CPEC?

kakamuna420

Well I know this all. And I know more of the forum members knew it.

I really want to know if anyone in Pakistan do these sort of reviews? Impartial reviews and any publications to reach common man? Or this has also been outsourced to China under CPEC?

are you expecting a holy book so that you read the reviews along with popcorn

mubarik Shah

hang the culprits upside down and shake them till all the money comes out of their pockets....
no need to look any other way for bail out.... we have cows in house … all we need to do is to milk real good these cows....

Shahid Abassi

Pakistan will have to immediately check her imports by 2 billion dollar and give incentives to exporters by supplying them energy at net prices, i.e without any taxes and charges. At the same time they could try to get their loans reschedule, float bonds and then may be go for a chines loan of two billion dollars to avoid current situation and buy some time.

Aliimran1

Khud Pakistan aur agar Pakistan nay kisi ka Sahara liya tu Mulk aik gahray gharay mein hamaisha Kay liye gir gaye ga

BrotherKantu

میں بہت پر امید ہون

صرف قومی خزانے کی لوٹ مار ہی روکنے سے بہت بڑا فرق پڑے گا۔

ویسے بھی اب گروی رکھنے کو کچھ رہ ہی نہیں گیا۔

دو چار سو چوروں کی گردن اڑا دو پر لوٹا مال واپس لینے کے بعد

مگر

چھوڑنا نہیں کسی چور کو۔

جو مرضی ہو جاے۔

،