Pakistan cries for Kashmir & India cries for Nawaz Sharif - Maleeha Hashmey

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well done bro. Great comment. With comments like these you are sure to win Maryum social media shers employee of the month again. That’s one more Maryum’s used chaddi to add to your collection.

Keep it up son!
I am not a MMC member
I am not an Indian
I am a Common Sense x PTI
I love my PAF and Pak Navy and Pak Army.
so, if MMC or Indians get a bad reputation because of my truthful comments then I am very happy ?

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After Nawaz's defeat in the last election, an Indian diplomat said on an Indian TV talk show, 'Nawaz's removal would be a big setback for India as we (Indians) had invested in him(Nawaz) heavily.
Who can forget Modi-Nawaz secret talk in Kathmandu SAARC summit? disclosed by Bharka Datt.
Modi's unannounced Lahore trip, Sajjan Jindal's trip to Murree without a visa & secret talk with Nawaz.
Mir Jafar Nawaz & his family was bought by India.

Last edited:

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
After Nawaz's defeat in the last election, an Indian diplomat said on an Indian TV talk show, 'Nawaz's removal would be a big setback for Indian as we (Indians) had invested in him(Nawaz) heavily.
Who can forget Modi-Nawaz secret talk in Kathmandu SAARC summit? disclosed by Bharka Datt.
Modi's unannounced Lahore trip, Sajjan Jindal's trip to Murree without a visa & secret talk with Nawaz.
Mir Jafar Nawaz & his family was bought by India.
ask your Subedar to give you a better cover then a cow piss drinker ?

surfer

I am not a MMC member
I am not an Indian
so, if MMC or Indians get a bad reputation because of my truthful comments then I am very happy ?
What’s MMC?

Anyway, don’t worry about it bro, just enjoy those used chaddis Maryum keeps sending you!

Just one question, do you just sniff those used chaddis or do you wear them as well and pretend you are Maryum?

Ratan

I am not an Indian
ask your Subedar to give you a better cover then a cow piss drinker
It hurts you we know, coz Pak Army is the real pain in your Baap Modi's filthy ass.
Feku Modi nowadays endorsing upgraded Mutra & Shit i.e. own Shit & own Pee as he took the idea from his predecessor ex-PM Moraji Desai, remember him the pioneer Mutra drinker?
It has double benefits, one it stimulates the brains of Indian Wisemen(?) like you & it eliminates the need for TOILETS which your India never have.

CANSUK

Sister, Mir Jaffer doesn’t have sense and you are talking about common sense which is not common nowadays.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
What’s MMC?

Anyway, don’t worry about it bro, just enjoy those used chaddis Maryum keeps sending you!

Just one question, do you just sniff those used chaddis or do you wear them as well and pretend you are Maryum?
Plz note the MMC attack here, 3 in a row of posts! ?

Still, they're beghairat enough, not to admit they're taking a petty "dihaari" to post bogus here and anti-Pakistan..

If you ask me personally, they're as much cow piss drinkers as those across the line... ?

Time for these cockroaches above to start changing their nicks..... They're exposed!

Yet still.... With any new nick, their smelly chaddi diaspora will be recognized with 1.st post under new nick..

Doomed they are, since they're yateem followers of a fallen dynasty that will never reappear on our political horizons...

That's why they're clinging hopes to a Juvenile street fighter named Junaid Shareef Safdar, how awkward that silly composition of 3 names sound!

Yet.... As I said... They're doomed for disgrace, they can't help it, living like cockroaches, but on dihaari! ?

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am not a MMC member
I am not an Indian
so, if MMC or Indians get a bad reputation because of my truthful comments then I am very happy
بس یہی مثال اپنے آپ پر لاگو کر لو (تم نے تو کام ہی آسان کر دیا )