Pakistan Cricket Team --- Rest in Peace

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mr ZQ … this is very tough for you to understand because this is your job (and your other paid patwari media cell friends) and you get paid for it to bash Imran no matter what just because he made a promise to the nation that the corrupt will have no place to hide. Your and our party's history is marred with going personal … you did it with Nusrat Bhutto, Benazir Bhutto, Jemima, then for a small period Reham and then Imran's current wife. So let's not try to pretend that you lot are very ethical as history is against you. Unlike you brainless slaves, most of us are well educated and have good upbringing and would never go personal against anyone even your fraud and corrupt masters. You can check any of my posts and see if I have called Maryam or Nawaz or any of your masters by any names or went into their personal lives. In fact, I condemn every one even PTI supporters to stay away from that but the problem is when maybe if not you but your friends go after Imran's personal lives, they feel that the gloves are off and everyone is fair game. I can share with you hundreds of posts by your media cell brothers where they went personal as they couldn't find a single iota of corruption against Imran. Also as explained to you before, we are not slaves like you and can speak our mind even against Imran against his policies or decisions where we disagree with him unlike you where you and your paid media cell brothers and sisters couldn't utter a single word against your masters when the country was being plundered. So before you also become an expert of ethics, I would recommend reading your own threads as well as your other paid media cell friends and then grow a conscience to disown with your corrupt Sicilian mafia masters and that's when you will have a right to give lecture to others about ethics.
Stop this lengthy bhashan . What I briefly asked you , you could never reply. You got zero credibility because you have zero proof of your claim. If I write for some media cell, show me the proof instead of continue to blame without any proof.
I never seen you stopping or condemning someone who writes trash everyday about Sharif family. I have on many occasion found you participating on their behalf with this filth .

Even now, you are accusing me for working on PMLN media cell without any proof.
The corruption cases do not come when the party is in government.Wait till 2022 and you will see a slew of cases coming out of your yan. Kiyani who was the health minister and caught in corruption with medicine prices has quietly changed without any punishment. Corruption in Peshawar metro has never been investigated. Pervaiz khattack charges of corruption also never been investigated. As a matter of fact, the NAB chairman found to be stated that if few in Government will be investigated, the whole PTI Government will fall down and thus is not being done on the instruction of boots . There are many other corrupts who are involved with corruption and their cases are not being investigated because they are in PTI .

Last edited:

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan hasn't play a single ODI or test series under Misbah and people already think he is a failure.Misbah and Waqar should be judged after Pakistan has played a few series.

ngenius

MPA (400+ posts)
Why stupid people are comparing Ehsan Mani with Najam Sethi?
Ehsan Mani is well know person he has a vast experience in managing cricket board, he was Vice-President of the ICC Executive Board.
Whatever decisions are being made are good for Pakistani cricket. Let's support them and see how they perform with new system. Current system is full of flaws and it's not producing quality players. We are happy with mediocre players and they fail on international level, good examples are Hafeez, Malik, Umar Ameen, Suhaib Maqsood and those players who got the potential were sidelined.
We have give new system 2 to 3 years to see what can be improved.

Arbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hasan Mani is hand picked by Bongi Khan . PCB is being run by peerni. Removing
Najam Sethi was absolutely wrong . Even though , Najam Sethi never get along with Bongi Khan , he was removed only because of Bongi Khan couldn't bear Najam Sethi as chairman of PCB. Bongi Khan is a vindictive person .
first it's Ehsan Mani. second is that Najam Sethi resigned (20th August, 2018) himself as soon as Imran Khan elected PM by National Assembly. so don't manipulate facts.

Zaidi Qasim

first it's Ehsan Mani. second is that Najam Sethi resigned (20th August, 2018) himself as soon as Imran Khan elected PM by National Assembly. so don't manipulate facts.

You think Najam Sethi wanted to be fired by Bongi Khan ? Ehsan mani is a friend of Bongi and so the Musbah Ul Haq is his miawali . what is there to hide ?

Arbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
but that didn't happen. it's only what you think or perceived that it would have happened. and it doesn't mean that whatever you think or perceive is correct.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't care about your credibility certificate … I have not sold my soul for money like you and your ilk clearly. One has to either mentally deranged or really stupid not to see the wealth of your masters grow exponentially after coming into power. You cannot say the same thing about Imran as with all the govt. machinery behind your masters, they couldn't prove a single case of corruption against him. In fact, he was declared Sadiq and Ameen by the highest court of the land. Would you be able to say the same for Shareefs or Zardari and their cronies.... Never … as one is already behind bars and the other one will be soon with rest of the cronies following suit shortly. Yes I have based this corrupt mafia you so vehemently defends and I will continue to do so but I have never gone personal like your kind has done many times which I can prove to you where you have taken part gladly and never condemned them … so maybe you should practice before you preach. I will be waiting for you to show me a single thread where I have gone personal against your masters or their families or even you the paid touts.

No one needs to be a rocket scientist to provide proof who's working for a media cell or not … your posts are clear evidence of that. As explained before you either has to be extremely stupid which I don't think you are or getting paid to turn a blind eye to their corruption and crimes and defend them on forums. BTW do you know that majority of the cases on Zardari were formed by you masters and majority of the cases on your masters were done by the PPP govt. And now they are together again … all chors trying to save their skin.... perfect example of "munafiqs". Also most judges in the courts as well as all of the NAB including their head were appointed by both your masters Shareefs and Zardari so why scream now? All the PM said to all institutions is continue their work but without any pressure which is obviously very tough in this country where your masters have pretty much filled the key positions in bureaucracy and other institutions by their p!mps as they wanted some sort of insurance policy. So stop this r@ndi rona … Imran only came to power a year ago and your masters and Zardari have been ruling for 30 plus years so with all the govt. machinery behind you, why didn't you exposed their corruption. Only when you see your masters harvesting what they sow, suddenly you are worried about corruption of PTI. Even now go ahead bring evidence … you still have lots of people in bureaucracy and other departments who you placed and even if you didn't, you can still buy them as that's your modus operandi anyways and dig some dirt and then expose the corrupt in the govt. Who's stopping you?

I am done with this victim card your masters have been playing and trying to fool the nation by buying some media channels to form a narrative or through their moles in the govt. and then some paid p!mps on the social media. So like it or not, either bring evidence or STFU.

Stop this lengthy bhashan . What I briefly asked you , you could never reply. You got zero credibility because you have zero proof of your claim. If I write for some media cell, show me the proof instead of continue to blame without any proof.
I never seen you stopping or condemning someone who writes trash everyday about Sharif family. I have on many occasion found you participating on their behalf with this filth .

Even now, you are accusing me for working on PMLN media cell without any proof.
The corruption cases do not come when the party is in government.Wait till 2022 and you will see a slew of cases coming out of your yan. Kiyani who was the health minister and caught in corruption with medicine prices has quietly changed without any punishment. Corruption in Peshawar metro has never been investigated. Pervaiz khattack charges of corruption also never been investigated. As a matter of fact, the NAB chairman found to be stated that if few in Government will be investigated, the whole PTI Government will fall down and thus is not being done on the instruction of boots . There are many other corrupts who are involved with corruption and their cases are not being investigated because they are in PTI .

Zaidi Qasim

I don't care about your credibility certificate … I have not sold my soul for money like you and your ilk clearly. One has to either mentally deranged or really stupid not to see the wealth of your masters grow exponentially after coming into power. You cannot say the same thing about Imran as with all the govt. machinery behind your masters, they couldn't prove a single case of corruption against him. In fact, he was declared Sadiq and Ameen by the highest court of the land. Would you be able to say the same for Shareefs or Zardari and their cronies.... Never … as one is already behind bars and the other one will be soon with rest of the cronies following suit shortly. Yes I have based this corrupt mafia you so vehemently defends and I will continue to do so but I have never gone personal like your kind has done many times which I can prove to you where you have taken part gladly and never condemned them … so maybe you should practice before you preach. I will be waiting for you to show me a single thread where I have gone personal against your masters or their families or even you the paid touts.

No one needs to be a rocket scientist to provide proof who's working for a media cell or not … your posts are clear evidence of that. As explained before you either has to be extremely stupid which I don't think you are or getting paid to turn a blind eye to their corruption and crimes and defend them on forums. BTW do you know that majority of the cases on Zardari were formed by you masters and majority of the cases on your masters were done by the PPP govt. And now they are together again … all chors trying to save their skin.... perfect example of "munafiqs". Also most judges in the courts as well as all of the NAB including their head were appointed by both your masters Shareefs and Zardari so why scream now? All the PM said to all institutions is continue their work but without any pressure which is obviously very tough in this country where your masters have pretty much filled the key positions in bureaucracy and other institutions by their p!mps as they wanted some sort of insurance policy. So stop this r@ndi rona … Imran only came to power a year ago and your masters and Zardari have been ruling for 30 plus years so with all the govt. machinery behind you, why didn't you exposed their corruption. Only when you see your masters harvesting what they sow, suddenly you are worried about corruption of PTI. Even now go ahead bring evidence … you still have lots of people in bureaucracy and other departments who you placed and even if you didn't, you can still buy them as that's your modus operandi anyways and dig some dirt and then expose the corrupt in the govt. Who's stopping you?

I am done with this victim card your masters have been playing and trying to fool the nation by buying some media channels to form a narrative or through their moles in the govt. and then some paid p!mps on the social media. So like it or not, either bring evidence or STFU.
Again , a long sermon with lots of old repetitive words. I do not even give a shit of a potyhead and what it thinks of me. What I was saying is that this is something which you run in a family and in a party since your leader already stated in court that his job is to blame others and there is no proof needed for blaming others. You are just following what Bongi khan has admitted. No matter even if you hang yourself upside down , you can never produce any proof of blaming me for writing for some media cell. Because that is absolutely false.
As far as your other rhymes and songs, sorry I don't have time to spend on propaganda which only reflects one side. Go out on Pakistani streets and hear for yourself what people of Pakistan think and say about Bongi Khan and his Governance.

Spartacus

I don't care less about Nine Zero...That shit-hole is history now anyways.

You do Saboo , that is why you jumped and tried to explain about 90 .
Please check your first post on this thread .

—————- Spartacus of Siasat.pk ————-

Spartacus

Spartacus lives in your future !!!!

After Misbah-ul-Haq appointed as Head coach and Waqar Younis appointed bowling coach of Pakistan Cricket Team .
I do not find any other first thoughts in my mind about the future of Pakistani Cricket Team other than " Pakistan Cricket Team --- RIP "
Dear Imran Khan , your such stupid actions would destroy CRICKET of Pakistan completely.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1170777787982131200