Pakistan Cricket Star Umar Akmal Dancing at a wedding

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABC78Rku10[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FSyIKYLTgc[/video]

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I have a question.

How many of you would think,that this is an intrution in the privacy of our hero and his family (unless ofcourse it was posted by his consent or wishes)?

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
It's not, It was posted on youtube by his relative and he knew It is being recorded when he was dancing.

It isn't anything serious yaar, take a chill pill.

p.s. He seems extremely confident and can do great bhangra :)

Akalmand2number

Voter (50+ posts)
This is total intrusion in privacy of family party, this mentality is called taliban or Jamat-e-islami they dont want us to live a happy life

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Akalmand2number said:
This is total intrusion in privacy of family party, this mentality is called taliban or Jamat-e-islami they dont want us to live a happy life
Are you drunk? what does this have to do with taliban or JI?

@Raju: I agree, if it was posted on you tube by his own family member, then as indicated earlier also, it is perfectly fine.

BTW: Mine was question not a statement. I just wanted to know how people thought about posting of such videos (by 'such videos' i refer to footage of private/family events).

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
smalltimepro said:
Akalmand2number said:
Are you drunk? what does this have to do with taliban or JI?

@Raju: I agree, if it was posted on you tube by his own family member, then as indicated earlier also, it is perfectly fine.

BTW: Mine was question not a statement. I just wanted to know how people thought about posting of such videos (by 'such videos' i refer to footage of private/family events).

This guy(Akalmand2number) is retarded, just ignore him. He rightly chose his nick lol

isamilgul

Voter (50+ posts)
[bliptv:3f8a23ej][/bliptv:3f8a23ej]if this video is posted by his familly then fine..........!
if not then its not a good act to post videos of someone else without consent.
there r his family members tooooo........

ali_zaib

hello everybody
well i have seen this video before. i must say umar well done.
this is truely pakistani family function. have anybody noticed adnan akmal dancing as well.he was begging during the song RANNA WALIAN DE PAKKAN PARATHE TE CHARIAN DE AAG NA BALEY.
i request everybody plz dont involve politics in everything. u have seen how sincere our politician are with the country.
but for this video i like it very much .
UMAR KEEP IT UP.