PAKISTAN Can Still Win The World Cup 2015

BabarQureshi

Councller (250+ posts)
In this cricket crazy nation, everyone assumes the role of an analyst, a critique and a commenter. Everyone has diverse opinions and everyone believes that they are damn right without letting their brains surrender for a moment into the other person’s thoughts. I, being a Pakistani and a hard core fan of ‘team green’ can’t express Pakistani cricket conclusively in a nutshell. However, as far as the 7[SUP]th[/SUP]March is concerned I can give you some thought provoking clues to some extent.You go to KPK and everyone will tell you that Sir Imran Khan was the best cricket captain ever to play for Pakistan. You go to Sindh and you will find crazy fans of Shahid Afridi and the list continues for each province.

On 7[SUP]th[/SUP] March two most exciting games awaits at the WC cricket stadium, first is Pakistan vs South Africa and Second is Ireland vs Zimbabwe. Both of these are equally important and the results will confirm Pakistan’s entry into the quarter finals.According to weather update websites, there is a strong chance that there will be heavy rain on Saturday 7[SUP]th[/SUP] March 2015.But the question here is not who ‘did’ what and who was ‘responsible’ for so and so consequences. The question arises of the future of Pakistan on the cricket grounds, which are:

• Will Pakistan be able to qualify for quarter finals?
  • Will Pakistan be able to beat India’s slogan ‘#WontGiveItBack?’ and revive back their lost glory?
Will Pakistan Do or Die on 7[SUP]th[/SUP] March?

Indeed, Pakistan is placed on a 4th position in the list of Pool B Team and that indicates that we are still on a strategic position and may qualify for the quarter finals, provided that if Pakistan makes possible of any first three events:

• If Pakistan manages to win remaining matches they will straight away qualify for the quarter-final

• If Ireland loses all its remaining matches Pakistan & West Indies will qualify for Quarter-final.

• If West Indies loses all its matches Pakistan and Ireland will qualify for Quarter-Final.

• If all the three teams win at least one of their remaining matches, then all three teams will end up with equal points. The only criteria that will be left for evaluation among teams to qualify will be on run-rate basis. See the predicted table below:
2.png

• If Pakistan losses its remaining matches then they will only be qualified for the airport. #WeDon’tWantThat.

• If heavy rains occur during Pakistan and South Africa match then it would be in favor for Pakistan and if they manage to win against Ireland then no power on earth can stop them to qualify for quarter finals.
Closing Remarks

I believe that if Pakistan comes across the first three conditions / events then it would be an ideal situation. If I could explain in few words why I am favoring the first three conditions then all I can say is that Pakistan is strong team against Ireland.
On different social media forums, people are losing their hope and blaming and criticizing everyone who are coming in their way. I believe, despite of some bad performances in the past I don’t say that people are wrong,

but yes they are badly hurt (including me). The list that is published on official website of ICC WC 2015 is a proof of our chances to at least qualify for quarter finals. I believe that Pakistan will make it’s way out to not only quarter finals, but hopefully to the semi-finals as well.

http://www.reveal.pk/2015/03/05/pakistan-can-still-win-the-world-cup-2015/82743

Last edited by a moderator:

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are right, Pakistan even make semi final. If Pakistan are 4th in pool B, then they will play 1st of pool A in QF. The first in pool A will be New Zealand and to defeat NZ will be easier.

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
khushfehmiyon se bhari hoyee awaam.....itni nakhatoo team k liye itni umeeden....doosri bat ye world cup India ka ha...kiuen k India na jowa laga k har board ko khareed lia ha....ab ye TV screen pa sirf drama hota ha...asal match bahir khele jate han....:)

reminder

Councller (250+ posts)
pakistan team coming back home soon you might be talking about 2019 world cup as this 2015 world cup stands pakistan got no chance after quarterfinal they coming back stright and will be smashed by either aus or newz so stop dreaming and wake up before its too late.lol mark my words this is going to happen pakistan team is not good enough to win the world cup this time around.......

Rizwan2009

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are right, Pakistan even make semi final. If Pakistan are 4th in pool B, then they will play 1st of pool A in QF. The first in pool A will be New Zealand and to defeat NZ will be easier.

بلي کے گلے ميں گھنٹي باندھے گا کون

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Search a video on Dailymotion.com OR on YouTube.com " Pakistani Cricket Team and World Cup 2015 "
posted by Spartacus when Pakistan lost 2 of the initial matches of the World Cup 2015.