Pakistan blocks $600 million Indian exports to Afghanistan, claims Afghan media

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
I mentioned in yesterday thread, that we don't need to play that much aggressive as with taliban future govt we need to address same afghani people so we don't need to give them wrong message. Also boycotted items would be produced by indian punjab and sikh would be affecting & india would be using it against us. So we need to be precise and extra caution with our moves regarding this

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Request to all Pakistanis living in the country or abroad to read the label on the product they buy and boycott ALL Indian made/originated products, and support you own country by patronizing 'Made in Pakistan' products. Generally Pakistani products are of much better quality than the Indian products anyway.
Done that long time ago. My wife recently bought kinoos and they were so tasteless so I checked and they were Indian! Told her NEVER to do that again, thankfully it was just 4-5 pieces.

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Request to all Pakistanis living in the country or abroad to read the label on the product they buy and boycott ALL Indian made/originated products, and support you own country by patronizing 'Made in Pakistan' products. Generally Pakistani products are of much better quality than the Indian products anyway.
And stop watching their movies...2 benefits
Save yourself from gunah and it’ll hurt them big

khan_11

we need to give a lesson to bloody indian and ungrateful nation afghanistan through block all border and not allowing a single item to afghanistan as soon as possible and look after our own people cos they are starving in Pakistan and our government in the past and now show a human love to traitor nation and not only allowing from other countries commodities to afghan through our borders we donate wheat to afghanistan as a good gesture toso called afghani bahi (my foot). and i request to all Pakistani they should bye cot indian and bangladeshi commodities every where in the world to show them we are one nation.no indian movies ,no indian channels and music

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Done that long time ago. My recently bought kinoos and they were so tasteless so I checked and they were Indian! Told her NEVER to do that again, thankfully it was just 4-5 pieces.

Sometime the Pak products are relatively costly, but we should still buy them for the sake of our nation and because they come from our soil. The more we patronize them, the less costly they will become, and everyone in the supply chain including the producer/ farmer will prosper.

bhutt-dari

Senator (1k+ posts)
are the people ready to block bharti films. still people are enjoying these films in their homes. people are not praying but watching such immoral films.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Sometime the Pak products are relatively costly, but we should still buy them for the sake of our nation and because they come from our soil. The more we patronize them, the less costly they will become, and everyone in the supply chain including the producer/ farmer will prosper.
Well yeah someone them are ridiculously priced, like K&N frozen snacks, cost twice as much as local product and don't even taste too good. I tried doing the right thing and bought them a few times, but paying more an inferior product just didn't gel with me.

I still almost daily buy Sooper and Peak Frean biscuits eveb if they are 3 times as much as local or Indian biscuits, I don't mind paying more for them as they taste much better then the local and Indian stuff. Unfortunately not always in stock though.

khan_11

Ban is not solution we need to teach our new generation how to love Pakistan and Pakistan's, ,don't listen to our political so called national parties leaders who used our illiteracy to devide us into Punjabi,Sindhi,Balachi's,Mahjir and Puktoon ,,we are all Muslim in large and Pakistani nothing else.

GreenMaple

Well yeah someone them are ridiculously priced, like K&N frozen snacks, cost twice as much as local product and don't even taste too good. I tried doing the right thing and bought them a few times, but paying more an inferior product just didn't gel with me.

I still almost daily buy Sooper and Peak Frean biscuits eveb if they are 3 times as much as local or Indian biscuits, I don't mind paying more for them as they taste much better then the local and Indian stuff. Unfortunately not always in stock though.

The Indians are playing a dirty game through their local business attaches/ consulates to not only promote Indian products but to prevent Pakistani products getting into local markets. Whenever a new Pakistan products is introduced to local stores, they would undercut the Pak products and convince store management to remove Pak products from the shelves. I notices some Pak products that used to be available but now replaced by Indian products; e.g. rice, spices, flour, frozen products, shirts, under garments etc.
So to be a Pakistani we must insist on Pak products, and pay the price if we have to.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The Indians are playing a dirty game through their local business attaches/ consulates to not only promote Indian products but to prevent Pakistani products getting into local markets. Whenever a new Pakistan products is introduced to local stores, they would undercut the Pak products and convince store management to remove Pak products from the shelves. I notices some Pak products that used to be available but now replaced by Indian products; e.g. rice, spices, flour, frozen products, shirts, under garments etc.
So to be a Pakistani we must insist on Pak products, and pay the price if we have to.
Different story in the middle east most stores and even big stores are owned by Indians so they obviously give more importance to Indian products plus the Indians out number by a big margin.

But things which are of a better quality they are forced to stock because even Indians prefer them over Indian products, Shan Masala is one example of such. Every store carries it, even the Indian stores because even Indians prefer this over their own Indian Products. I know Goras in Europe and N.America also prefer this over the Indian versions of these masalas

So its imperative that we also produce quality products, patriotism of overseas Pakistanis will carry them only so far, to be truly competitive in a global market place you have to produce a quality product too.

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
TUNNNN KEY RAKHHOO IN BEHEN CHOOOOOOODON KO.... LET THEM SUFFER, THESE BAD INIDAN BASTARDS. THERE MIGHT SOME INDIAN WHO HAVE GOT SOME SANITY BUT SMALL NUMBER SUFFERS WITH THE MAJORITY.

GreenMaple

Different story in the middle east most stores and even big stores are owned by Indians so they obviously give more importance to Indian products plus the Indians out number by a big margin.

But things which are of a better quality they are forced to stock because even Indians prefer them over Indian products, Shan Masala is one example of such. Every store carries it, even the Indian stores because even Indians prefer this over their own Indian Products. I know Goras in Europe and N.America also prefer this over the Indian versions of these masalas

So its imperative that we also produce quality products, patriotism of overseas Pakistanis will carry them only so far, to be truly competitive in a global market place you have to produce a quality product too.

Agree. We should enhance our quality in every aspect of our economy; i.e manufacturing, agriculture, banking, retail, transportation etc. Our corporations should invest within the country and also think of expanding beyond our borders.

muhammadadeel

In a tit-for-tat response, Pakistan has decided to curtail India’s exports to landlocked Afghanistan under transit trade agreement.

ea0f2eee-f869-46c9-8297-28ce857e6b5d_1_0.jpeg

Pakistan Commerce Ministry took the step days after India withdrew the most favored nation (MFN) status to Pakistan and halted bilateral trade in the wake of the Pulwama attack.

As many as 90 Indian items have been put on the negative list, cutting India’s exports to Afghanistan by $500-600 million. The News International reported on Thursday.

Indian items worth $600 million being exported to Afghanistan under transit trade agreement could be banned in the garb of inspection of goods.

As the Pulwama incident stoked new tensions between Islamabad and Delhi, India imposed 200 percent duty on Pakistani products.

Source:
this shud have been at the top

Aslan

باکستان بینالاکوانی قوانین کے تحت افگانستان کو زمین کے راستے جانے والے سامان کو روک نہیں سکتا.
افغانستان لینڈ لاک کنٹری ہے.

ہاں البتہ اس سامان کو چیک کرنے کے لئے ٹرکوں کو روک سکتا ہے.
کیونکہ استعمال کی اشیا کے علاوہ کسی چیز کو پاکستان کے راستے نہیں بھیجا جا سکتا.

There is a UN convention which provides access to sea for landlocked countries.However the law is subject to agreements between landlocked country and transit country.If countries are at war or their political relations are not smooth then the transit country may not negotiate a deal i.e. it can block the access.Pakistan has always been nice to the treacherous Afghans and allowed them access to sea.The Afghan rulers are puppets of Hindus who will kicked out when Taliban takeover.