Pakistan blocks $600 million Indian exports to Afghanistan, claims Afghan media

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
In a counter measure to India of withdrawing most favorite nation status to Pakistan, Pakistan decided to "locked" transit trade agreement which allows Indian to export around 600 million dollar goods including wheat. Already Indians imposed 200% duty on Pakistan items which affecting Pakistan cement industry.

Now only option left with Indians is to used "Chahbhar"/Iran option. However, still it long way to go to complete 400+miles of transport network from chahbhar to Afghanistan. And with growing influence of Taliban these trade routes won't be "secured". Already Taliban during US talks conveyed strong message to Indians to abstain from dealing with current afghan govt.

Now this create an opportunity for Pakistan to capitalize this immediate shortfall of export good which "would be affected" by this tansit deadlock. We as Pakistani nation need to convey strong message to Afghanistan and & its people that Pakistan is not their enemy and we are not blocking there import to affect their people infact we are doing it in response to Indians as tit for tat "isolation"

Pakistan need to exercise these "counter" measure in very cautious & precise manner to not affect its relation with Afghanistan people along with Indian punjab sikh who are biggest exporters of wheat to Afghanistan.

Source

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In a counter measure to India of withdrawing most favorite nation status to Pakistan, Pakistan decided to "locked" transit trade agreement which allows Indian to export around 600 million dollar goods including wheat. Already Indians imposed 200% duty on Pakistan items which affecting Pakistan cement industry.

Now only option left with Indians is to used "Chahbhar"/Iran option. However, still it long way to go to complete 400+miles of transport network from chahbhar to Afghanistan. And with growing influence of Taliban these trade routes won't be "secured". Already Taliban during US talks conveyed strong message to Indians to abstain from dealing with current afghan govt.

Now this create an opportunity for Pakistan to capitalize this immediate shortfall of export good which "would be affected" by this tansit deadlock. We as Pakistani nation need to convey strong message to Afghanistan and & its people that Pakistan is not their enemy and we are not blocking there import to affect their people infact we are doing it in response to Indians as tit for tat "isolation"

Pakistan need to exercise these "counter" measure in very cautious & precise manner to not affect its relation with Afghanistan people along with Indian punjab sikh who are biggest exporters of wheat to Afghanistan.

Source
Good Idea.Agree with you Bro.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Block indian airline routes over pakistan, when more fuel is consumed by aeroplanes, indians start crying more, pakistan can choke india with bans!!
I believe it would be too aggressive move, instead pakistan can "threat" to temporarily ban on indian import around 1.7 billion dollar diretly and around 3 billion dollar through dubai etc
I am not into that much IATA rules & procedure but pakistan daily allowed transit of 200+ filights of indian airlines going to middle east & Europe and this transit isn't free as per my limited knowledge

imran_hosein_fan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I believe it would be too aggressive move, instead pakistan can "threat" to temporarily ban on indian import around 1.7 billion dollar diretly and around 3 billion dollar through dubai etc
I am not into that much IATA rules & procedure but pakistan daily allowed transit of 200+ filights of indian airlines going to middle east & Europe and this transit isn't free as per my limited knowledge
There r many ways to choke india, as u suggested indian imports, no fly zone is another option, as qatar did with saudi and emirates and vice versa, my suggestion was just to ban indian airlines only! Emirates etc should be allowed!

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
There r many ways to choke india, as u suggested indian imports, no fly zone is another option, as qatar did with saudi and emirates and vice versa, my suggestion was just to ban indian airlines only! Emirates etc should be allowed!
Even im talking about only indian flag carrier along with indian origion private/budget flyers which has around 200 daily in & outbound flights.
I believe all these been on the table of decision makers & that is reason they tested Nasr missile couple of time as they foresee indian false flag & possible misadventure. And I am afraid few more are coming at indian side before election & much bigger scale as per indian intelligence reports!!!

BrotherKantu

باکستان بینالاکوانی قوانین کے تحت افگانستان کو زمین کے راستے جانے والے سامان کو روک نہیں سکتا.
افغانستان لینڈ لاک کنٹری ہے.

ہاں البتہ اس سامان کو چیک کرنے کے لئے ٹرکوں کو روک سکتا ہے.
کیونکہ استعمال کی اشیا کے علاوہ کسی چیز کو پاکستان کے راستے نہیں بھیجا جا سکتا.

Awan S

باکستان بینالاکوانی قوانین کے تحت افگانستان کو زمین کے راستے جانے والے سامان کو روک نہیں سکتا.
افغانستان لینڈ لاک کنٹری ہے.

ہاں البتہ اس سامان کو چیک کرنے کے لئے ٹرکوں کو روک سکتا ہے.
کیونکہ استعمال کی اشیا کے علاوہ کسی چیز کو پاکستان کے راستے نہیں بھیجا جا سکتا.

اگر انڈیا لینڈ لاک ملک نیپال کا راستہ روک سکتا ہے جس کے پاس کہیں اور سے سامان لے جانے کی بھی اوپشن نہیں تو پاکستان کیوں مجبور ہے کہ لازمی انڈیا کو تجارتی راستہ دے - افغانستان کے پاس پاکستان ، ایران اور سینٹرل ایشیا ممالک کی بھی آپشن ہے -نیپال کے پاس تو اور کوئی اوپشن بھی نہیں ہے - اگر بھارت بین القوامی پانی کے قانون کی پروا نہ کر کے پاکستان کے دریاؤں کا پانی روک سکتا ہے تو ہم اسے کیوں تجاری راستہ دیں - دیں مگر ڈیوٹی بڑھا دیں تا کہ اسے بھی سمجھ آہے تالی دونوں ہاتھوں سے بجتی ہے - بھارت کوئی امریکہ یا چین نہیں جو سپر پاور ہیں بھارت کی واحد طاقت پرپیگنڈہ ہے اور اگر حکومت اس کا توڑ کرے تو بھارت کی بے بسی دنیا دیکھے گی -

Dawood Magsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan must fully support Khalistan, Northeasten states and South Indian States along with Red corridor to dismantle this shittholle called India forever, until this Hindi Baniya is in control of those 1.3 Billion worms there will never be peace in Asia.
Baniya want to control Muslims to avenge their 1000 years of slavery and in the process it will keep creating problems, Mark my word Baniya will never STOP Harming Pakistan and Muslims, NEVER
Good Baniya is a Dead or Slave Baniya. thats it

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
اگر انڈیا لینڈ لاک ملک نیپال کا راستہ روک سکتا ہے جس کے پاس کہیں اور سے سامان لے جانے کی بھی اوپشن نہیں تو پاکستان کیوں مجبور ہے کہ لازمی انڈیا کو تجارتی راستہ دے - افغانستان کے پاس پاکستان ، ایران اور سینٹرل ایشیا ممالک کی بھی آپشن ہے -نیپال کے پاس تو اور کوئی اوپشن بھی نہیں ہے - اگر بھارت بین القوامی پانی کے قانون کی پروا نہ کر کے پاکستان کے دریاؤں کا پانی روک سکتا ہے تو ہم اسے کیوں تجاری راستہ دیں - دیں مگر ڈیوٹی بڑھا دیں تا کہ اسے بھی سمجھ آہے تالی دونوں ہاتھوں سے بجتی ہے - بھارت کوئی امریکہ یا چین نہیں جو سپر پاور ہیں بھارت کی واحد طاقت پرپیگنڈہ ہے اور اگر حکومت اس کا توڑ کرے تو بھارت کی بے بسی دنیا دیکھے گی -
very concise & to the point (y) (y)

راجہ نوید اقبال

Senator (1k+ posts)
In a tit-for-tat response, Pakistan has decided to curtail India’s exports to landlocked Afghanistan under transit trade agreement.

ea0f2eee-f869-46c9-8297-28ce857e6b5d_1_0.jpeg

Pakistan Commerce Ministry took the step days after India withdrew the most favored nation (MFN) status to Pakistan and halted bilateral trade in the wake of the Pulwama attack.

As many as 90 Indian items have been put on the negative list, cutting India’s exports to Afghanistan by $500-600 million. The News International reported on Thursday.

Indian items worth $600 million being exported to Afghanistan under transit trade agreement could be banned in the garb of inspection of goods.

As the Pulwama incident stoked new tensions between Islamabad and Delhi, India imposed 200 percent duty on Pakistani products.

Source:

Last edited by a moderator:

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Next - block all Indian flights over Pakistan Indians are openly talking of war, we have a reasonable excuse And for God sake - block any imports from that sh1thole of a country! Anything that originates from India must be banned from entry into Pakistan

Request to all Pakistanis living in the country or abroad to read the label on the product they buy and boycott ALL Indian made/originated products, and support you own country by patronizing 'Made in Pakistan' products. Generally Pakistani products are of much better quality than the Indian products anyway.

Last edited: