Pakistan and 2012 - see what an American says

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan is the mother of all military quagmires awaiting to happen

Interesting but fearful....

Though this guy advises the US to stay out... but I feel that he fears that their would be military intervention... (in fact it has been taking place for some time in the form of Drone attacks at least)

I hope we are able to kick out our self-centered ruling elite soon...

khan afghan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I dont know the person who was explaining all this but seems very
interesting and informative.Very good upload.It tells us the truth
that all these politicains either in government or in opposition ,either
the so called secular or islamic are all corrupt nd following someone else
agenda .we should eucate the illetrete people of pakistan not tovote these
corrupt politicians and bring change in the country not to vote any of them
change is the answer to all these.Nawaz,altaf.chaudhry,fazal.qazee
afandyar are all traitors.non of them is sincere.Kick them out of the politics.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
Pakistan is the mother of all military quagmires awaiting to happen

Interesting but fearful....

Though this guy advises the US to stay out... but I feel that he fears that their would be military intervention... (in fact it has been taking place for some time in the form of Drone attacks at least)

I hope we are able to kick out our self-centered ruling elite soon...

Its toolate for all that, vote, or others. Its time for our youth to arm and march into the parliament, take over.

Obama's new 30,000 troops are there to attack from Peshawar while the existing troops protect Kabul from the Talibans. In the mean time govt just sit on their asses

Allah hifazat karey Pakistan ki.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As a muslim I strongly deny the vailidity of any astronomical/Zodiac based future predictions, this is mostly believed by others hindus in particular.
On the other hand I also strongly believe the prophecies as told to us by the Holy Prophet(SAWWS) and we should simply cocentrate on what we are supposed to do via a vis our responsibilities as placed upon our shoulders by the God Almighty and let Him deal with the rest of the world.

mistehbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

@sagaciouscorpion: Would it be logical, that they 'start' hostilities on the ground, in the background, with the help of 30,000, induce enough instability around or inside Pakistan, so they can convince world opinion in agreement with their point of view, which is full blown military campaign/war against Pakistan ?

Especially at a time, where we find the following facts;

(1) Pakistan's Army is stretched to its limits, on its western border, in many places within the country
(2) whenever US secretary of defense comes into this region, he incites war, he encourages India to start war with Pakistan, he says India can start war with Pakistan if an incident takes place in India
(3) At such a time, India would attack from Pakistan's eastern borders, US/Nato plus US's private contractor force plus army of 40+ countries will attack Pakistan from its western borders

Pak Army is already stretched, its resources are exhausted, its men have already been deployed for months, prior to start of this war.

This means, Pakistan won't be able to fight an effective war against its enemy.

ALL those 30,000 soldiers have to do is to spark an incident, or some level of instability inside or around Pakistan. The next thing you know, US will be shouting out loud in international mass media to start war against Pakistan. Within days, you will have everyone converging on Pakistan for war.

Right now;

(1) US has amassed heavy military hardware in Tarbela. No Pakistani is allowed to go into Tarbela. Do you know that ?
(2) Heavy military equipment US had in Iraq, is being transferred to Pakistan
(3) It has received direct, chartered flights on Islamabad airport, which contain heavy military hardware, perhaps it is also for countering nuclear arsenal
(4) US has HUGELY expanded its counselates in Islamabad. The ISB counselate is supposed to be the size of 80 football fields/stadiums
(5) US is creating/created a big counselate in Peshawar, as big as it is in Islamabad
(6) Pak Army is building one military base for US in Gharo, Sindh

What else does US/Nato/Israel, private contractor force, India need to start full blown war with Pakistan ?

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
brother gazoomartin

i understand your worry about pakistan,but rasullalah salala ho alay hi wassalam said
who ever goes to a fortune teller he does not belive what i brouht. in the light of this hadith we should refrain from believing all this sort of astronomical things. allah says
yamkroonallah ha wa yamkrukum wallah ho khair ul makreen(they plained(disbeliver) and allah plained indeed allah is the best of planner.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
@Mistehbab....
@sagaciouscorpion: Would it be logical, that they 'start' hostilities on the ground, in the background, with the help of 30,000, induce enough instability around or inside Pakistan, so they can convince world opinion in agreement with their point of view, which is full blown military campaign/war against Pakistan ?

They are already doing it.... there is an evil nexus between the US and India working in harmony to destabilize Pakistan and brek into pieces.... their paid agents, many in our own govt and CIA are fighting a proxy war against the Pakistani people....

On the other hand... it is difficult to find an excuse to fully attack and take on Pakistan, specially when they have a very compliant govt in place in Pakistan... but it might happen if there is a regime change....

Because of some non-material spiritual reasons.... I believe the circumstances would drastically change some how and will bring a war on our doors....

Currently all is not well in Afganistan... as they are sustaining heavy losses....If we ignore the above non-material reason....In my humble opinion the policy of proxy war would continue.. and in case if the Americans want to run from Afganistan... they would definitely like Pakistan to be a casualty of war... to deviate the attention from their humiliating defeat...

What else does US/Nato/Israel, private contractor force, India need to start full blown war with Pakistan ?

Unfortunately unlike us.. they care about their plans and at least know what they are trying to do...

But will exactly happen... we can only speculate...

And He knows the best....

PkRevolution

Gazoo bro. this video clip is quiet interesting. You have posted it in 02.2010.

I don't believe on prdictions though.

It is now 2011 very close to 2012 and what current govt. in pakistan is doing fits 100% to the predictions in video clip which is from 2009.

Last edited:

casper

MPA (400+ posts)
How about this profercy? (bigsmile)

Even if they manage to sabortage some nukes, we could squeeze and land about,
six nukes for india another six for isreal delevered with flowers.

short range nukes for 30,000 troops, and bases in afghanistan and iraq.

all your bollywood actors are gonna have there skin falling off mate

Last edited:

simple_and_peacefull

Re: Pakistan and 2012

dear , we have to come out of these predictions. we need to be practical in build better Pakistan. secondly there is one prediction that world will end 2012. ....only those things will happen which ALLAH SWT ordered .

malik1c

Senator (1k+ posts)

All i have not watched this video but if this is about astrology then please let me say this our destiny is what we make of it and only Allah has the power to determine how events unfold. We should do our best and leave the rest to Allah.

In my research astrology or any such type of prediction of furture is close to 'Shirk' , and Allah will forgive all sins except Shirk. Please protect your homes and family from dozens of astrologers on the TV shows every day, leading us to shirk and in the wrong path. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

thedude

Councller (250+ posts)

Admin you have "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" options for posts ... can you provide a "middle finger up" option ... i wanna use that for this video ... thx

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

i havent watched it but I think it is based on numerology or astrology...Relying on those two is strictly forbidden in Islam..Infact, I believe there is a hadith that if you consult someone to tell you future through magic or astrology, Allah does not answer your prayers for the next 40 days..

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well 2012 is just around the corner, so why fight with words here. wait and see for yourself what happens..............:lol: