Pakistan Airlines #8303 Runway Evidence - Update #3

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This crash is really a weird one, the more info that comes out the more confusing it gets. Too many questions and two few answers at this point.

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well it takes time to figure it out however, if you follow above mentioned series of videos, it’s pointing towards pilot miscalculations.

CANSUK

Could there be gear deployment issue the first time?
Possible, landing gear issues however, what about some other checks and sensors......
Allah knows best..,,.,
Hope proper report will come out.

bhaibarood

First officer might be trying to learn new way to land an airbus
A pilot of 20 years of experience wont let a newbie to play simulations on actual flight!
I predict its either pilot miscalculation/adventure or mechanical failure of landing gear 1st time landing.

Vitamin_C

Seems like pilot got overconfident in his abilities and did not follow proper SOP. These checklists can get boring especially after 20 years and you are in a hurry to get home for eid. But there is a reason those checklists are there...

A pilot of 20 years of experience wont let a newbie to play simulations on actual flight!
I predict its either pilot miscalculation/adventure or mechanical failure of landing gear 1st time landing.

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
It’s becoming more and more evident that this pilot killed all the passengers and crew members who died. Idiot.
Remember air blue when a dickhead captain thought Islamabad highway was a runway

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think they had some kind problem ( I don't know what kind) they were trying to solve the problem and forgot to fly the air plane. I used to watch the program Air crash Investigations where lot of times it happened.

bhaibarood

I think they had some kind problem ( I don't know what kind) they were trying to solve the problem and forgot to fly the air plane. I used to watch the program Air crash Investigations where lot of times it happened.
You dont have to fly the plane it fly by itself pilots were just way over confident in bring down the plane faster and decent from 10k to 3k in no time