Pages getting constantly reset in USA

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am seeing that pages are constantly getting reset/reloaded due to website errors. This makes it impossible to watch anything. It started happening more often a month ago. Anyone else experiencing the same problem? I wonder if it has to do with so many Indians in US IT firms ?

BahiBundBandooq
ka bura nahi manna yeah ABBA reset mission per hay aur issay ABBA bhi FOUJI chaheay aur General rank say neechay ka bhi qabool nahi
Zaat ka mochi .... Wardi ko jhapha

bhutt-dari

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am seeing that pages are constantly getting reset/reloaded due to website errors. This makes it impossible to watch anything. It started happening more often a month ago. Anyone else experiencing the same problem? I wonder if it has to do with so many Indians in US IT firms ?
which pages ??

siasatjaan

Councller (250+ posts)
oy yeh to likh which pages

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
I view Siasat.pk on iPhone. For the past 1 month the pages are constantly reloading. I feel all pages have this issue. Anyone else reporting this. I am accessing from USA California

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
I view Siasat.pk on iPhone. For the past 1 month the pages are constantly reloading. I feel all pages have this issue. Anyone else reporting this. I am accessing from USA California
Try using a browser with ad blocker built in instead of stock iOS browser to see if that makes a difference. The Ads maybe causing the reloads. I use adblock browser on Android, it maybe available for iOS as well.