PAF pilots Noman Ali and Hasan Mehmood share their experiences of downing Indian Jets *Complete Speech*

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are 200 percent sure of our airforce. Alhamdullilah. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF NAVY. WE ARE LACKING A LOT THERE. INDIAN NAVY IS BETTER.
Not really..... due to our topography our navy is always backed by air support ..... This is a blessing as we don’t need an aircraft carrier frigate ..... And it helps immensely like it did on Feb 26 in Sir Creek intrusion .....

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not really..... due to our topography our navy is always backed by air support ..... This is a blessing as we don’t need an aircraft carrier frigate ..... And it helps immensely like it did on Feb 26 in Sir Creek intrusion .....
Agreed. In any case, aircraft carrier is useless for Pakistan on Indian front. Same will be for aircraft carriers of india. india will have to commit resources to protect it.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Agreed. In any case, aircraft carrier is useless for Pakistan on Indian front. Same will be for aircraft carriers of india. india will have to commit resources to protect it.

I partially agree with you. I was not talking about frigates or aircraft carriers. We do not need aircraft carriers at all with India. What we really really need is submarines, The RAIL GUNS on all our frigates. And underwater drones. If you know what I mean. tactical swimmers carrying limited powerful weapons