P.B By Mubashir Luqman (Musharaf & Imran Khan)

A

abbasiali

AA

Dear Mr Luqman,

I am still not convinced with your statement, which you gave to a viewer,who comment on Imran Khan very abuseingly,agree with you,that we should respect "Individual"but on the other hand you are contradicting your self,by bringing personal issues,like Imran Khan"s issue of being called for PM by Musharaf,and on denial of Musharaf,you bring them together in front of each other,and height is that you have conduct a poll"who is liar"I think you are not clear of human rights,other wise you would'nt bring this controversy.

P.J Mir and now you, are bringing Musharaf back in picture as an innocent and HERO of Pakistani nation,

Who will bring Musharaf to JUSTICE God knows, but if you could ask a question to him,please do ask him,

WHAT WOULD BE THE PENALTY BE AWARD TO THE PERSON,WHO BREAK THE CONSTITUTION OF PAKISTAN AND WOULD THAT BE DOUBLED IF IT BROKE TWICE?

Imran Khan seems to be the only Politician who kept himself away from these traditional so called Pakistani Politicians. You have to ask him,why he would like to treat Pakistani Politics,the way he used to delt with Pakistani Cricket. Ok his dictatorship had brought victory in World cup,and whole Nation appreciate him,but now its time for him to use his skills.First he should bring Democracy in PTI and bring amended constitution in public,which states his juridictions in his own Party.

If you would really like to see your Programme popular in Public, avoid MIRCH MASALA and go contructive,

Daily atleast one HUMAN RIGHT which every single Pakistani is entitle as per the current existing LAW of Pakistan,should be define in the begining of your programme, and at the closing do repeat this clause, along with the concerned department,and concerned authorities to be contacted.

I hope this will be taken as an healthy critics.

Regards

Ali Abbasi

Ontario,Canada

nation.lost.in.past

Voter (50+ posts)
EVERY PERSON IS SOME WHAT BIASED BCAZ OF THEIR LIKES & DISLIKES THAT IS REALITY OF LIFE. UR FAVORITE HAMID MIR , ANSAAR ABBASI AND KASHIF ABBASII ARE NOT BIASED??? DID U NOT C THEM GRILLING AND CORNERING SECULAR AND MODERATE POLITICIANS WHILE TALKING OR WRITTING ABOUT TALIBAAN TERRORISTS AND WAR AGAINST TERRORISOM.

A

abbasiali

nation.lost.in.past said:
EVERY PERSON IS SOME WHAT BIASED BCAZ OF THEIR LIKES & DISLIKES THAT IS REALITY OF LIFE. UR FAVORITE HAMID MIR , ANSAAR ABBASI AND KASHIF ABBASII ARE NOT BIASED??? DID U NOT C THEM GRILLING AND CORNERING SECULAR AND MODERATE POLITICIANS WHILE TALKING OR WRITTING ABOUT TALIBAAN TERRORISTS AND WAR AGAINST TERRORISOM.
Thanks but for sure no one is my favorite, yes those who are talking truth, definitely are on TOP. No matter who is who.
I Appreciate your thought, and no one has to be convinced or against.Nothing personal to be taken.