Overseas Pakistani shows higher petrol prices in London than Pakistan

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
But you can't deny that if we had similar tax structure on petroleum as previous looters had, then today petrol prices would have been Rs. 160+!! So thank the government for the relief!!

no need to justify the price hike by comparing it with other countries..
its very silly thing to do...
PTI peopel should own this price hike and dont make any excuses...

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oil is produced in Middle east .... Middle east is far away form England while Pakistan is next door to middle east

Transport cost nahi dalni kya
liberal jee ap apnay style man dua karo ke jald koyi oil ka koyi bara zakhira niklay pak main

Liberal 000

liberal jee ap apnay style man dua karo ke jald koyi oil ka koyi bara zakhira niklay pak main

Dua se oil nahi nikalta dawa se nikalta hai . Agar nahi nikal raha tu UAE pe kabza kerlo

Islam Islam Umma Umma kerty hain ham per Umma ko Pakistan mein Shamil nahi kerna chatay , agar islamic ideology pe chalna hai tu invade karo Saudi Arabia aur UAE ko, koi faida tu hasal ho hamen bhi Umma Umma kerny se

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
Exactly... poverty has increased during last 10 yrs In Pakistan according to Dr Hafeez pasha.....

So the answer is wealth creation through education and opportunities rather than subsidies. Do you think if government subsidies oil price, they will pay from their own pocket? Government pocket is filled up by taxes. So eventually the burden is being born by people in the form of loans or high taxes.

Diesel

Dua se oil nahi nikalta dawa se nikalta hai . Agar nahi nikal raha tu UAE pe kabza kerlo

Islam Islam Umma Umma kerty hain ham per Umma ko Pakistan mein Shamil nahi kerna chatay , agar islamic ideology pe chalna hai tu invade karo Saudi Arabia aur UAE ko, koi faida tu hasal ho hamen bhi Umma Umma kerny se
actually oil kisi bi muslim country main niklay , os par sab muslam countries ka right hai. sab muslim countries ko benefit milay

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
This Choothya pootian should also show a comparison of wages in UK and Pakistan.

Shall I also give you a comparison of tax free allowance between Pakistan and UK? It’s nearly the same. No income tax on 1.2M in Pakistan. Then compare per capita income of UK and Pakistan. Grow up

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Comparison of Oil price of Pakistan with any other country must ha apple to apple situation, UK is well established country with huge looted wealth of Indo-Pak, apart from that UK has tax and welfare system which Pakistan cannot implement overnight.

Bhai, Pakistan is in dire situation therefor; we need to translate the actual price of all imported goods in local market, regardless whoever is governing our country. Now the government has to reduce the Tax on business community otherwise more people will flee Pakistan. One of my friend was tell me that one guy from our Saudi branch resigned and went to Pakistan in Aug-18, when PTI won election, later after few months he was seen back in Saudi in our company, so he was asked what happened? why you came back? he replied bhai situation is worst now......

Its not i'm defaming PTI but current government has to thing like a business not like a tax payer how to collect more tax. Tax will come when you will have business in country.

And yes why they are not putting these sugar mill mafia in jail including Jehangir Tareen who force people to reduce price for sugarcane and don't pay government announced prices....

Regards,

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
as i said earlier PTI should not make excuse that prices increased due to increase in international prices..
remember the tigers also kept kicking ass of nooners on the fuel price increase ...
better stay quite... this is insult to injury//