Oversea Pakistani's Love Pakistan and 90% Are PTI Voters and Supporters

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lagta ha k ya tou inn ka Australia meh political Asylum ka case reject ho gaya - ya phir yeh aisay hi free ki publicity k chakkar meh hain.

I am an overseas Pakistani and we hate the covert way, how the Pak army is ruling the country with puppets like Imran Khan.

They are taking Pakistan back into the stone age by cheap tactics like these:

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lagta ha k ya tou inn ka Australia meh political Asylum ka case reject ho gaya - ya phir yeh aisay hi free ki publicity k chakkar meh hain.

I am an overseas Pakistani and we hate the covert way, how the Pak army is ruling the country with puppets like Imran Khan.

Patwari you come under 10% corrupt mafia that PDM use to feed donkey meat and your masters use to say its halah eat it. You eat it blindly so its okay.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Patwari you come under 10% corrupt mafia that PDM use to feed donkey meat and your masters use to say its halah eat it. You eat it blindly so its okay.
Have nothing meaningful to say? Eh!

jahil gunwar like you are 10% of overseas Pakistanis, who have arrived here illegally on back of a donkey. Jab hi har waqt usse yaad karta rehta ha.

Tum jaiso ki na Pakistan meh koi izzat thi aur na Pakistan k baher ha.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)

jahil gunwar like you are 10% of overseas Pakistanis, who have arrived here illegally on back of a donkey. Jab hi har waqt usse yaad karta rehta ha.

You come under 10% pmln and ppp overseas patwari never been to school taxi driver. Patwari no knowledge worships criminals. Your dad must be corrupt like Nawaz Sharif

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Your english is revealing that you never got off your donkey up till now. BC jaali asylum seekers like you are an embarrassment for other overseas Pakistanis.

ejunooni

MPA (400+ posts)

PTI supporters don't have anything meaningful to say nor can they carry on a meaningful discussion. They cannot swallow any criticism just like their leader. Good luck posting anything here without getting called names.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

You are in the minority son. I'm guessing around 95% of us are all Khan supporters out here. The only people I've seen that are still Khota Pmlun supporters are old thurki babas and their families who have laundered out big money from Pakistan and now have big businesses and property here i.e beneficiaries of the corrupt pmlun system

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are in the minority son. I'm guessing around 95% of us are all Khan supporters out here. The only people I've seen that are still Khota Pmlun supporters are old thurki babas and their families who have laundered out big money from Pakistan and now have big businesses and property here i.e beneficiaries of the corrupt pmlun system
Then please enlighten us by citing “factual” achievements of Imran Khan since he was brought into power 3 years ago.

Ab yeh lame excuses nahee shurru kar dena k “morale is high”, “spirits are up” and “ Pakistan is going in the right direction”.

state only “FACTUAL” and “MATERIAL” achievements of Imran Khan/PTI.

chalo shabash!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Then please enlighten us by citing “factual” achievements of Imran Khan since he was brought into power 3 years ago
Changing the goal posts I see, old patwari tactic, no worries I'll entertain you this one time.

One is enough, PTIs govt stopped Pakistan from defaulting, people crying about inflation now, but if Pakistan would have defaulted then you would really know what inflation is. When you would have to get a big sack to carry the rupees in exchange for $1.

I can go on and on, but of course people like you are not interested in facts, you're mind is already made up and biased, so no point in wasting time and energy with cretins like you.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Changing the goal posts I see, old patwari tactic, no worries I'll entertain you this one time.

One is enough, PTIs govt stopped Pakistan from defaulting, people crying about inflation now, but if Pakistan would have defaulted then you would really know what inflation is. When you would have to get a big sack to carry the rupees in exchange for $1.

I can go on and on, but of course people like you are not interested in facts, you're mind is already made up and biased, so no point in wasting time and energy with cretins like you.
Lol at this “achievement” and Ch***yas like you who are boasting abt it.

Pakistan is under record debt, which includes new debt taken out to line the pockets of Imran Khan’s sugar daddies.

Reality is that you and your beloved leader have nothing to claim and absolutely nothing to be proud of.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lol at this “achievement” and Ch***yas like you who are boasting abt it.

Pakistan is under record debt, which includes new debt taken out to line the pockets of Imran Khan’s sugar daddies.

Reality is that you and your beloved leader have nothing to claim and absolutely nothing to be proud of.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ran out of facts already? Eh

Barri jaldi hawwa nikal gai. Issi liay shah ki murreedi karnay se pehle dekh lena chahiay k Shah kon hai.

I ve no interest in wasting time on trolls like you. So if you dont ve anything logical or tangible to say. Keep your lame excuses to yourself.