#OurHero_ASI_Qamar -- WakeUp Pakistan!!

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nations don't die because they didn't criticize their wrongs enough But they do die because they didn't Celebrate their Heroes enough!!!

Yesterday, a brave policeman embraced martyrdom. I thought all political social media activists, news outlets, and citizens would have flooded the internet with #OurHero_ASI_Qamar today!!

But now I think we want to tell our forces we don't value their lives and sacrifices in the line of duty!!!

WAKEUP Pakistan and Salute the Brave as much as you can so his comrades may take inspiration from his sacrifice and you may never run out of such brave protectors!!!

https://twitter.com/x/status/1118040594016817153
Note to Moderator: Don't merge!!

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nations don't die because they didn't criticize their wrongs enough But they do die because they didn't Celebrate their Heroes enough!!!

Yesterday, a brave policeman embraced martyrdom. I thought all political social media activists, news outlets, and citizens would have flooded the internet with #OurHero_ASI_Qamar today!!

But now I think we want to tell our forces we don't value their lives and sacrifices in the line of duty!!!

WAKEUP Pakistan and Salute the Brave as much as you can so his comrades may take inspiration from his sacrifice and you may never run out of such brave protectors!!!

https://twitter.com/x/status/1118040594016817153
Note to Moderator: Don't merge!!
Salute to all those who were & are sacrifice their lives for the country and all living in the country. They are the real heroes. KPK police always sacrificed their lives for the country. Salam you all.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The idea of celebrating the lives and accomplishments of our heroes is a foreign one to Pakistanis in general and Muslims in particular.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
May Allah grant him Jannah .... Braveheart.... No offence to anybody here , it’s just a comment that I am yet to see a Pathan who won’t stand up to the enemy......

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
May Allah raise his status high in Jannah.
And give Taufeeq to the govt to support his family.