Our history and fake leaders

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Firstly, Confession Statement: pre 911 we, as a country in love of muslim brotherhood wanted to help other Muslim countries go nuclear.
911 happened. everything changed. Libya and Iran out of fear gave up their enrichment technique to IAEA which were given to them by AQ Khan (AQ khans own design).
So he was a thief then

siasimerchant

MPA (400+ posts)
Abdul Qadeer wasn't nuclear scientist or even a physicist. He had degrees in metallurgy though

kitno ko smajhao ge karim sahab.

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
So he was a thief then

dear Britannica?? did you read your own link?? khan was doing all this selling/buying under the nose of most sensitive institutions of Pakistan... konsa nasha karta hy??

and how come he is a thief??

konsa nasha karty ho??

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
smh, i dont know what am i replying to this rubbish but nvm you need to get your facts right.
Muslim brotherhood(there is no bigger joke than this word) but lets say there was any but North Korea is not a muslim country?
Dr. Qadeer the great scientist, mohsin pakistan and this and that bla bla bla was forced and sent for slaughter. FGS give me a break and find a better story.
nobel prize is not a biggie(this one is epic). he won the nobel prize for peace, we are talking physics here so lets stick to it and how many pakistanis won nobel prize after Dr. Salam?
TC TC PHD, kamal krte ho bhai, TC se PHD hoti tu pakistanis would be on top with doc post degress. koi factual baat karo choro nahi.

Please get enrolled in PHD, you never know you will get the next nobel prize for Pakistan.

dicky boy. with North korea it was exchange of knowledge. nuke vs rocket stuff...

you don't get nobel prize for enrolling PHD chutiay...

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
why dont you do "SOME" research and win us a nobel prize please?
why dont you do a phd from USA and get in the list of 100 most influential global thinkers?
LOL West propaganda, go watch his confession statement again.
confession statement reading from paper??

how many people chut boy is influencing... in Pakistan he only appears when he creates controversy... in West he appears when... ummm. no one knows him west. 100 most influential tinker....

west will glorify anything for their own interest as they glorified demoNcracy in Afghanistan and when time came demoNcracy ran away with all the looted money... ? ? ? ? ?

Dr Adam

Abdul Qadeer wasn't nuclear scientist or even a physicist. He had degrees in metallurgy though
Agree, but need to understand that what he did as a PhD metallurgist... his work was the most crucial and most difficult 1st to make centrifuges and then to enrich uranium, once you have that, rest is not that difficult.

اغیار کے افکار و تخیل کی گدائی
کیا تجھ کو نہیں اپنی خودی تک بھی رسائی ؟

علامہ اقبال​

Dr Adam

Dr. Abdus Salam won the nobel prize.
Mr. Hoodbhoy was included in the list of 100 most influential global thinkers.
And Dr. Qadeer was famous for stealing and smuggling.
And the only thinking this character hoodbhoy has done thus far is..... how to ridicule Islam and its followers. I totally agree with you that he specializes in that, hence in the list of most influential global thinkers.

Enough.
I don't want to unnecessary get entangled with you in a useless discussion.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
he could not achieve anything in physics throughout his life cx he does everything except reseach in his field
most of his recent papers are actually his views on Pak nuclear scientists and indo pak nuclear gamble that is not really his field, in particle physics, he could not even generate more than 4000 reads at the end of his whole career
Any source of your claims?

siasimerchant

MPA (400+ posts)
And the only thinking this character hoodbhoy has done thus far is..... how to ridicule Islam and its followers. I totally agree with you that he specializes in that, hence in the list of most influential global thinkers.

Enough.
I don't want to unnecessary get entangled with you in a useless discussion.

you dont have a logical answer and should not jump in conversations with out knowledge

siasimerchant

MPA (400+ posts)
dicky boy. with North korea it was exchange of knowledge. nuke vs rocket stuff...

you don't get nobel prize for enrolling PHD chutiay...

haha a geya apni aukat pe ye khusra
read the context and my answer and same for the phd.
jahil ki aulad bhag ja yaha se
tameez aur tehzeeb se baat kr nahi tu aukat yad dula do ga yaha teri sab k samne sar chaap marasi

siasimerchant

MPA (400+ posts)
confession statement reading from paper??

how many people chut boy is influencing... in Pakistan he only appears when he creates controversy... in West he appears when... ummm. no one knows him west. 100 most influential tinker....

west will glorify anything for their own interest as they glorified demoNcracy in Afghanistan and when time came demoNcracy ran away with all the looted money... ? ? ? ? ?

west west west west, na lo pasisa west se
aukat hai nahi humari anay pao pe khara honay ki aur sab blame karo west ko
Pakistan will save Afghanistan now? aukat dekh k baat kiya karo

Dr Adam

you dont have a logical answer and should not jump in conversations with out knowledge
You're right I should not indulge with a novice and naive people.
Will take care in future.
At 1st place you had the audacity to quote me, NOT me. I just exercised my right to reply... and you are the one who keeps on demonstrating your caliber.

That's why I said, ENOUGH, but you don't want to listen in a decent civil way.

arifkarim

I Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
1634153675266.png