Our economy is getting hammered, still we are committed towards IMF.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Our economy is getting hammered due to still we are committed towards IMF.

What is the purpose now to fulfill IMF condition when they are going to release second review loan.

What is market base exchange rate is giving to us ?

What is SBP Raza doing when Pakistan is most devalued and undervalue currency in the market right now expect?

What did lowering CAD is giving us?

What role PSX is playing to stabilize our economy at the moment?

Why did we not issued euro bonds in this year Jan 2020? Rooshan Aziz is a pro PTI and PHD in economics.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1246775013820321792
Who called the shots to not go for Euro bonds?

Whoever did give the idea and accepted idea is that both have done criminal offense to not sell Euro bonds for 5 year benchmark.

Again the bigger question is why we are keeping 2 most useless person in Pakistan AKA Raza and Hafeez?

Again IMF has delayed the loan anyway so why we are still valuing their commitments?

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh Very serious issue. You should summon Imran Khan for a meeting to discuss the matter.
You give me one short. What PTI has done up till now expect devaluing 30% of the currency and bring inflation?

If you say lowering CAD than how it is helping right now.

Lowering CAD has zero value now.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You give me one short. What PTI has done up till now expect devaluing 30% of the currency and bring inflation?

If you say lowering CAD than how it is helping right now.

Lowering CAD has zero value now.

If you didn't lower your CAD then you would be begging for much higher loans(than you are begging now) only to balance your CAD.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you didn't lower your CAD then you would be begging for much higher loans(than you are begging now) only to balance your CAD.
bhi can you tell me why did not we sell euro bonds? who was the guy genius behind this?

Now you know our reserve has gone down 12% even we did not supported currency.
If we had sold euro bonds than Hot money outflow had zero effect.
We would have been sitting with Dollar again PKR 160 easily.

But matter is since Hafeez ,we had never thought of tomorrow and we only think of day 1 only.

miafridi

bhi can you tell me why did not we sell euro bonds? who was the guy genius behind this?

Now you know our reserve has gone down 12% even we did not supported currency.
If we had sold euro bonds than Hot money outflow had zero effect.
We would have been sitting with Dollar again PKR 160 easily.

But matter is since Hafeez ,we had never thought of tomorrow and we only think of day 1 only.

No 2 economists are always on the same page, and no economic policy can tell you with 100% certainty that the model is correct, because economy is always dependent on unpredictable variables. I can't answer your question because I don't know facts and figures but I won't stop you from sharing something which can tell with 100% certainty that govt did this deliberately to get some benefit because otherwise it will only mean that they took a decision based on their own knowledge of economy(and ground realities) which differed from some other economist's opinion.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
No 2 economists are always on the same page, and no economic policy can tell you with 100% certainty that the model is correct, because economy is always dependent on unpredictable variables. I can't answer your question because I don't know facts and figures but I won't stop you from sharing something which can tell with 100% certainty that govt did this deliberately to get some benefit because otherwise it will only mean that they took a decision based on their own knowledge of economy(and ground realities) which differed from some other economist's opinion.
Why just don't we our economic matter to someone else i mean on lease to someone who has better knowledge?

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

What is the purpose now to fulfill IMF condition when they are going to release second review loan.

What is SBP Raza doing when Pakistan is most devalued and undervalue currency in the market right now expect?

Why did we not issued euro bonds in this year Jan 2020? Rooshan Aziz is a pro PTI and PHD in economics.

Whoever did give the idea and accepted idea is that both have done criminal offense to not sell Euro bonds for 5 year benchmark.

Again the bigger question is why we are keeping 2 most useless person in Pakistan AKA Raza and Hafeez?

Again IMF has delayed the loan anyway so why we are still valuing their commitments?

Wazeer a aaazam Desperado

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
One one hand PTI govenrment begs for 6 billion IMF loan....on other hand causes losses of 20 billion to the national economy. All your inflated bills....subsidy removal....will have NO EFFECT on the economy....as all that money is going towards INTEREST paiments NOT towards benefit of common man (whose rates were increased by this current government of jokers btw)

Doston Ko Salaam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Best thing to do is tell your corrupt leader pmln or ppp to pay billions back so we can fix the economy. Which party you from choose your options below

A) pmln money launders, smugglers, liars

B) Ppp fake accounts, swiss banks

C) Fazlu Diesel thief

D) No party that would be same as option A to C

E) you cant be Pti because they dont do propoganda against there own party everyday like you

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are doing nothing but to correct the path for the economy.

If someone says, it is due to IMF, One can not agree.

Its the requirement of the situation and the time..................

Doston Ko Salaam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
One one hand PTI govenrment begs for 6 billion IMF loan....on other hand causes losses of 20 billion to the national economy. All your inflated bills....subsidy removal....will have NO EFFECT on the economy....as all that money is going towards INTEREST paiments NOT towards benefit of common man (whose rates were increased by this current government of jokers btw)
PMln ppp fowlers should be hanged they dont even talk sense. They live like animals

miafridi

Why just don't we our economic matter to someone else i mean on lease to someone who has better knowledge?

Yeh toh main apko pehlay hi bata chuka hu, K ap Imran khan ko Summon kar k yeh matter discuss karay unkay sath. Apkay pass Yaqeenan aese Golden Economist k naam hongay jinko Imran khan Janta tak na ho.?