Orya blasting govt over the death of scholar in police custody

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Allah Aur us kay Rasool SAWW nay Zameen mein Fasaad phailanay walon kay baray mein kya kaha hai zara yeh bhi qaum ko bataen ,

Jo deen Rastay mein Namaz perhnay ki ijazat nahi deta us deen kay yeh pairokaar Logon ko Gharon mein Mehsoor kiye Rakhay itnay din , Us kay baaray Boltay huye zaban GUNG kiun ho jatti hai ?

Agar yeh ULEMA e DEEN ka haal hai to phir Deen sey na BALD logon ka Kya haal hoga ?

Didn't Imran Khan do the same? How many times his protests have disrupted peace for the government?

Nawaz sharif didn't jail him or kill any of his party members.

What was Imran Khan doing? Ir spreading fasad for him was okay?

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
very interesting video, and it fills in the puzzle pieces of how we got into this mess. his whole motivation has always been to get into power by hook or crook. he has like the sharif brothers told the public what they wanted to hear to get in. in power, you see his munafaqat and brutality. Interesting what the doctor said about his beauty covering up for his dimness. he is not that smart.
65392.jpg

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
What was the cause of death ? Any one knows ? Just old or some sinister act ?
This was suppose to be investigated but the party in power has a very delusional concept of justice.
The first question is why an old man was kidnapped like this ?

PIND-WALA

This was suppose to be investigated but the party in power has a very delusional concept of justice.
The first question is why an old man was kidnapped like this ?
Kidnapped or taken into custody? Was the old man one of the main supporters of TLP when they were threatening to kill CJ, Army chief and PM ?

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
Kidnapped or taken into custody? Was the old man one of the main supporters of TLP when they were threatening to kill CJ, Army chief and PM ?
Sorry buddy but I am allergic to bullshit. This old man had no say in anything and this is the crap you are comming up with its my way or highway. Declaring people guilty by association and then promote extrajudicial killings. How low are you going to fall ? Not following any legal procedure before or after the death ? You have to be a dead soul to promote such crap.

Ali raza babar

Didn't Imran Khan do the same? How many times his protests have disrupted peace for the government?

Nawaz sharif didn't jail him or kill any of his party members.

What was Imran Khan doing? Ir spreading fasad for him was okay?
Imrans protest never disrupted peace for me i live in Islamabad.
You may be in dehli that's y you don't know

Steyn

Imrans protest never disrupted peace for me i live in Islamabad.
You may be in dehli that's y you don't know

The world doesn't revolve around Islamabad brother. According to PMLN the country is great because they're rich and enjoying.

Kya logic hai.

Imran Khan's protests have caused so much mayhem and stress to people, just because you didn't experience it doesn't make it any less true. I didn't experience Khadim Rizvi protests mayhem either, does that mean KR never protested?

Do what IK said, have some mercy. Apni zindagi ayashi se guzar rahi tou kisi or ki parwah nahi?

Dream Seller

you are comparing a person who debases a ghustakhe Rasool with a person who threatens to kill police officers for worldly power.
Koi sharam karo!
You’re following a person who wants to force people to commit blasphemy...and the person I follow he’ll probably kill a terrorist likes of molvi khadim....shame on you and him

Steyn

You’re following a person who wants to force people to commit blasphemy...and the person I follow he’ll probably kill a terrorist likes of molvi khadim....shame on you and him

You're speaking from ignorance. I suggest you learn the reality more about Imran Khan's tactics because i ignored them too for a long time. Imran Khan has done the same type of politics as Khadim Rizvi and IK has used religion to gain support base.

I supported him because he promised Medina. He used words like Jihad to gain support.

The only difference between Imran Khan and Khadim Rizvi is IK used a modern suit to exploit us on religion whereas Khadim Rizvi is in his simple clothes.

Look up the history, IK has done nothing but protests all his life and caused immense damage, had people killed cause of his protests.

We ignored all that because the media praised him.

I hope there doesn't come a time when people start cursing Imran Khan and we need another Imran Khan to rid us off Imran Khan because history repeats itself and no bad deed goes unpunished.

Last edited:

Dream Seller

You're speaking from ignorance. I suggest you learn the reality more about Imran Khan's tactics because i ignored them too for a long time. Imran Khan has done the same type of politics as Khadim Rizvi and IK has used religion to gain support base.

I supported him because he promised Medina. He used words like Jihad to gain support.

The only difference between Imran Khan and Khadim Rizvi is IK used a modern suit to exploit us on religion whereas Khadim Rizvi is in his simple clothes.

Look up the history, IK has done nothing but protests all his life and caused immense damage, had people killed cause of his protests.

We ignored all that because the media praised him.

I hope there doesn't come a time when people start cursing Imran Khan and we need another Imran Khan to rid us off Imran Khan because history repeats itself and no bad deed goes unpunished.
Religion to gain support? I don’t need to answer any of your other concerns

Dream Seller

how does Rizvi sahib force people to commit blasphemy?
Since when a jhoota molvi has become a sahab? A lady who’s was ambiguous due to previous incidents when Muslims used blasphemy against minorities for the worldly gains...
Now she’s saying she didn’t commit such crime but molvi is forcing ignorants to make sure that she has done it and she deserves to be hanged ...

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
Since when a jhoota molvi has become a sahab? A lady who’s was ambiguous due to previous incidents when Muslims used blasphemy against minorities for the worldly gains...
Now she’s saying she didn’t commit such crime but molvi is forcing ignorants to make sure that she has done it and she deserves to be hanged ...
you did not answer my question

Dream Seller

Read the last paragraph of my post
you did not answer my question

Read more: https://www.siasat.pk/forums/thread...in-police-custody.664008/page-2#ixzz5ZNhU5ZjI