One thing is proven. Molana Fazlu Rehman is not corrupt!

loser24x7

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کل کسی نے کہا فضلو کی موت آیی ہے
اسکے پر نکل آے ہیں ؟ چونتی کی طرح
تو مولانا بولے...جی نہیں چونتی کی طرح
نہیں میرے پر تو بڑے سائز کے ہیں؟
فرشتے کے پروں جیسے. اب اس میں کیا ..... ?
yeh fuzla purana haraami hai...apnay baap mufti mahmood ki jasoosi kerta tha pesay le ker us waqt ki hukumat se...

loser24x7

Poor Steyn has no toilet? and farmers wont let him?
So he does it by walking all over his yard....Smell to aye gi? ?
styen ke leader moodi nain last month uno main kaha tha ke open defecation ko 60% reduce kerna uska mission hai...so let's us hope styen gets an indoor toilet too... ?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
styen ke leader moodi nain last month uno main kaha tha ke open defecation ko 60% reduce kerna uska mission hai...so let's us hope styen gets an indoor toilet too... ?
Poor guy! I hope so too. ?
I fear indoor toilet to mil jayegi lekin no water in the house.
He has to go fetch water from village pond. He might as well relieve himself there.?

Okara

I am not a fan of Molana Fazlu but this is something that's really strange.

Imran Khan Niazi can't put Molana Fazlu in jail and Imran Khan is the prime minister of Pakistan, you can guess the help he has available from powerful people. NAB can't touch Fazlu.

This makes me wonder. Could it be Fazlu actually hasn't done any corruption except just being with government and enjoying government luxuries but not doing corruption?

How easy would it be to send him to jail on corruption cases like PMLN and PPP leaders are.

A full whole year is passed and there's not a single corruption case started against Fazlu. This undoubtedly proves he's clean and why PTI is so scared. All night, paid TV channels are running defamation campaign against Fazlu to make public hate him.

But nobody has ever said Molana Fazlu is corrupt. His crime? Wanting power. If that's a crime, didn’t Imran Khan lust for power for 23 years?

I am pretty sure PTI will send someone to please Molana like it was done few months back. Niazi is too big of a coward to handle a dharna
Based on this logic is Nawaz corrupt? And also as Iblees is freely roaming what's ur opinion regarding his innocence?

Pathfinder

Imran Khan Niazi can't put Molana Fazlu in jail and Imran Khan is the prime minister of Pakistan, you can guess the help he has available from powerful people. NAB can't touch Fazlu.

This makes me wonder. Could it be Fazlu actually hasn't done any corruption except just being with government and enjoying government luxuries but not doing corruption?

How easy would it be to send him to jail on corruption cases like PMLN and PPP leaders are.

A full whole year is passed and there's not a single corruption case started against Fazlu. This undoubtedly proves he's clean and why PTI is so scared. All night, paid TV channels are running defamation campaign against Fazlu to make public hate him.

But nobody has ever said Molana Fazlu is corrupt. His crime? Wanting power. If that's a crime, didn’t Imran Khan lust for power for 23 years?

I am pretty sure PTI will send someone to please Molana like it was done few months back. Niazi is too big of a coward to handle a dharna
https://twitter.com/x/status/1155571436087644161
your thoughts on this mr poo styen??

Last edited:

Raiwind-Destroyer

indinas trying really hard to protect this fazlu because he is the only savior to make kashmir issue go under the table

abdulmajid

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nawaz Sharif and Zardai says also we did not do any corruption and Fazloo is Friend of Both.
If fazloo is not corrupt , it is biggest joke.

Steyn

this has to be the smelliest poo styen yet!!

My opinion is you're a cunt who escaped my ignore list for some reason. There's something you should have learned. I don't read cocksuckers replies who can't defend their munafiq leader and resort to name-calling and galiyan.

Off you go to the wretched list of munafiqeens who live in superior countries while singing praises of a liar and munafiq niazi to us.

Bam!

Steyn

Nawaz Sharif and Zardai says also we did not do any corruption and Fazloo is Friend of Both.
If fazloo is not corrupt , it is biggest joke.

By your logic, PTI also people who are friends with Nawaz and Zardari. PTI is corrupt too then.

Bring proofs. Why is diesel such a boogeyman for PTI?

Steyn

indinas trying really hard to protect this fazlu because he is the only savior to make kashmir issue go under the table

You're truly a moron and your this comment is a shining example. No wonder you're a youthiya.

India hates Fazlu because he's a Maulvi.

Guess what's common between Qadyanis and Indians? They both hate Maulvis

Raiwind-Destroyer

You're truly a moron and your this comment is a shining example. No wonder you're a youthiya.

India hates Fazlu because he's a Maulvi.

Guess what's common between Qadyanis and Indians? They both hate Maulvis
ya right thats why JUIF hind which also part of Fazlu has spoken in favor of RSS and hindu terrorism

maulvies terrorism is sponsored by india

so get your facts right harami ke bache

Shoqe Ishtiaq

Voter (50+ posts)
Is this not corruption, that this Chor man of Kashmir committe enjoyed Minister level salary and benefits and other felicities for 30 years and do nothing except enjoyed the protocol. This is not corruption that this Haram khor pressurise the govt to allot 600 acres land in D. I.Khan just for 6000 per acress...He also get the permit of Import diesel from Iran through smuggling routes .

Zaidi Qasim

My opinion is you're a cunt who escaped my ignore list for some reason. There's something you should have learned. I don't read cocksuckers replies who can't defend their munafiq leader and resort to name-calling and galiyan.

Off you go to the wretched list of munafiqeens who live in superior countries while singing praises of a liar and munafiq niazi to us.

Bam!

you have insulted a lot of cunts. At least they do it in open ...

Will_Bite

first of all, its NAB thats going after corrupts....not govt. Govt has just given NAB a free hand.
Second, NAB has made it clear that they are first going after those who were in power. NS and Zardari were in power Fazlu was just a sidekick. But not to worry. his time will cone

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اس حرام کے نطفے کسی بدبودار گشتی کے گناہ کے نتیجے پاکستان کی تشکیل کو گناہ بھونکنے والے بدبودار خنزیر ا بن خنزیر ابن خنزیر ابن خنزیر حرام زادے پاکستان کے دشمن حرامی کتے کو کتے کی موت ہی مارنا چاہئے