One Pound Fish Man Shahid Nazir Featured in PTCL's - Landline Link advertisement

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Must Watch - One Pound Fish Man Shahid Nazir Featured in PTCL's - Landline Link ad

ہزارووں طالب علم لندن میں پڑھائی کر کے بھی وطن واپسی پر خوار
مگر ایک لندن میں طالبعلمی کے نام پر مچھلی فروش کی موجاں ہی موجاں

پڑھو کے لکھو گے ہو گے خوار
گاوو گے ناچو گے ہو گے کامیاب

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Must Watch - One Pound Fish Man Shahid Nazir Featured in PTCL's - Landline Link ad

aaj kae daur ki sab sae sachi aur nangi haqeeqat

CA 5 O

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: One Pound Fish Man Shahid Nazir Featured in PTCL's - Landline Link ad

I am really happy for him. His FATE only followed his creativity and courage.

He created the lyrics and then had the courage to sing it infront of the whole market and thats when his Fate came into play.

chanji

MPA (400+ posts)

Chalo is ki to lottery lag gai.... good for him.....Not sure if there is any talent though!!

JojoBubble

MPA (400+ posts)

Allah dian hikmatan Allah he janay

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)

so true and so sad:(

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)

I am really happy for him. His FATE only followed his creativity and courage.

He created the lyrics and then had the courage to sing it infront of the whole market and thats when his Fate came into play.

What do you say about Ladies dancing being HIM? Is that permissible in Islam?

For me, He was better in poverty at least his imaan was saved --- and in UK, he released a video where semi naked girls are dancing behind him.

No doubt --- Maal/Wealth is fitnaaa.

For any Muslim --- safeguarding his/her Imaan should be priority --- and Rizq is guaranteeed by Allah.

“And whoever fears Allah, for him Allah brings forth a way out, and gives him provision (rizq) from where he does not even imagine…” (Surah At-Talaq: 2/3)

One must always abstain from Haraam way of earnings. ONE MUST TRUST ALLAH THAT HE IS ONE WHO MADE SOMEONE RICH OR POOR and ACCEPTS HIS DECISION GRACEFULLY. This life is short and will end very soon.

---
brilTek

Last edited:

The Optimist

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

crap.....................................................

CA 5 O

Senator (1k+ posts)

For me, He was better in poverty at least his imaan was saved --- and in UK, he released a video where semi naked girls are dancing behind him.

For any Muslim --- safeguarding his/her Imaan should be priority --- and Rizq is guaranteeed by Allah.

“And whoever fears Allah, for him Allah brings forth a way out, and gives him provision (rizq) from where he does not even imagine…” (Surah At-Talaq: 2/3)

One must always abstain from Haraam way of earnings. ONE MUST TRUST ALLAH THAT HE IS ONE WHO MADE SOMEONE RICH OR POOR and ACCEPTS HIS DECISION GRACEFULLY. This life is short and will end very soon.

---
brilTek

Way off topic. Plus, how do you know that his imaan was safe when he was poor?? Thats just speculation. Only Allah knows best.

That said, I am still happy for his success.

UXair Mir

Well we should be more focused towards the relief poor people will get in getting their lines reconnected. I don't know why we need to always see the negative part of everything.
Its still better than the ad's our channels are broadcasting or the programs being shown. Why don't we point out that.

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

---
brilTek

yaar tu haar bath main Islam ko beech main kyaon lata hai ? you live in London now don't say you never saw semi naked women there specially in Summers.Are you sure you spending your life 100% according to Islam (yapping)

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)

yaar tu haar bath main Islam ko beech main kyaon lata hai ? you live in London now don't say you never saw semi naked women there specially in Summers.Are you sure you spending your life 100% according to Islam (yapping)

I am Muslim --- and Islam is part of my life.

I will see and do everything (try my best) as per teachings of Islam.

If one don't want to live life as per Islamic laws --- ones choice.

Do you want to keep Islam limited to mosque, or after death for Janzaa only? Islam is way of life 24 hours.

Least to say that Islam is not 100% of my life, Ishallah if Allah will, It will happen --- but I am not of those who do not call an evil an evil.

Enough to say that I always try my best to lower my gaze when I come across ladies. There are many more Muslims which I know who are spending their lives as per Islam.

Islam is not limited to Pakistan --- Its a worldwide religion, challenges can be different.

---
brilTek