One of my favorite Islamic Scholars praising one of my favorite leaders!!

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Just came across this video today, thought would share. Mufti Menk is an amazing scholar, intelligent, kind and compassionate. Helped me turn my life around Alhamdulillah, may Allah SWT elevate him in rank and keep his presence with the ummah! Amen......

On the other hand, I am proud to have cast my first ever vote for Imran Khan who I believe InshAllah with the help of Allah will get Pakistan out of the mess its currently in. Listen to the video in full if you can... if you're interested in the part about IK only, its at 23:15

Muslim Speakers Page - Lecture

BTW, if anyone is interested, mufti menk has a whole lecture series (about various topics form stories to Prophets to shaan-e-nazool of ayahs....) on youtube
May Allah give us the strength to stay on the right path. Amen.

He praised Imran Khan for releasing Abhinandan the captured Indian pilot.

He doesn't know what IK is doing to this country and how he's turning Pakistan into Liberalistan - alcohol, attack on Maulvis, state doing terrorism against innocents etc etc. The broken promises, almost all of the broken promises.

If he did, he would hate him more than we do.

I love Mufti Menk though

Steyn

Stop arguing with this ignorant. When you're talking to a ignorant Say Assalam OAlikum wrwb and change your path.
The person do not understand the importance of scholars. The earth is flat for him.

What does wrwb mean or is that a typo?

I like that idea.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
What does wrwb mean or is that a typo?

I like that idea.
This is a sunnah, when u feel an ignorant is arguing with you, then Say اسلام و علیکم ورحمۃ اللہ وبرکاتہ and walked away.

I dont have a very good sense of humour, but i am sure u not making fun of me.
Wrwb = Wa Rematullah Wa Baraktahu ( Allah's Blessings and bounties upon you)

Steyn

I dont have a very good sense of humour, but i am sure u not making fun of me.
Wrwb = Wa Rematullah Wa Baraktahu ( Allah's Blessings and bounties upon you)

No no absolutely not. Don't confuse me with these toxic people, i have no reason to make fun of you for such a beautiful message. I am usually the victim of their insults and profanity because i criticise Imran Khan and it is a blasphemy around here. These same people used to love me when i praised pti before election.

Just was confused about the abbreviation. I know what wrwb means :)