Omer Safraz Cheema of PTI should be condemned by all PTI supporters

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
So are you saying Javeed Hashmi (who spent his entire life in PML-N) is more close to PTI's ideology than Umer Cheema (member of PTI from beginning) ? With all due respect to Javeed's stand against Ghanja, I found him un-fit for present scenario politics.

Just_one

Banned
We have seen different comments on this thread. The decision who should be on which post and who is more ideological belongs to the electoral college and they have decided. They have decided that JH would be party president. Petition against him is rejected.

But the thread starter is actually not looking beyond his own nose. Omar Cheema should be asked to clarify his position, but is PTI a fascist party?

When Omar Cheema accused JH, JH was not president but a contestant. Now JH is president of PTI. If anyone now hurls such allegations on him, he will infringe party discipline. This is my take.

To make an issue out of it and threaten the party, is to actually caught up in the same scenario the OP excuses others of.

Just_one

Banned
So why don't you join PPP and PMLN where leaders ARE God? An elected party doesn't suit you.

Some people who use to drink aadulterated milk can't digest if pure milk is given to them.

All the accusations you raised against those who you don't like are merely accusations and you have not provided any proof.

In fact, your nonsense has been proven wrong. You claimed Javed Hashmi was to be sidelined, but Hashmi has been elected as President PTI. It meas no one can hijack PTi even if one tries.

As for money, you are again wrong. PTI's major support come from members who donate and Pakistanis living abroad. PTi doesn't have to depend on any mafia for money.

You are in pain because some of your favorite leaders are not elected. Your thinking is like a crony. You don't belong to a democratic party.

I am in PTI since 1995. Nowadays I am not active and if you see my post. Prior to this statement, I wrote last week that something will happen against JH and yes this happen yesterday.
You believe or not, In the Party Qureshi Mafia became too much strong and they are trying their best to sideline old guards. IK is also getting blackmailed from them due to following 2 reasons,

1) 90 % of the corrupt mafia belong to Qureshi Group has been selected in INTRA PARTY DHNADLA.
2) Qureshi Mafia is financing all the PTI activities and advertising ( Mainly Jangair Tareen, Qasoori and Sawati)

Omar Cheema has done this under the instructions of Qureshi Mafia. IK cant take the actions against Cheema. Leave what Cheema said about JH, I was there in Lahore, When Qureshi Mafia physically abuses Mahmmod Rashid. What happened?
In February 2013, Saeed Niazi, Mir, Me , Mahmood Rashid , Walid Iqbal with hundreds of other members has protested against these things infront of IK house and it was disgusting for me when IK sister under the instructions of Qureshi Mafia Called police and put us in the police VAN.

I am still in PTI but not active. Trying my best to convince the people that Leader is not "GOD". We should use our mind where he is doing mistake and where he is right.

tarzanfaridi

Minister (2k+ posts)
So why don't you join PPP and PMLN where leaders ARE God? An elected party doesn't suit you.

Some people who use to drink aadulterated milk can't digest if pure milk is given to them.

All the accusations you raised against those who you don't like are merely accusations and you have not provided any proof.

In fact, your nonsense has been proven wrong. You claimed Javed Hashmi was to be sidelined, but Hashmi has been elected as President PTI. It meas no one can hijack PTi even if one tries.

As for money, you are again wrong. PTI's major support come from members who donate and Pakistanis living abroad. PTi doesn't have to depend on any mafia for money.

You are in pain because some of your favorite leaders are not elected. Your thinking is like a crony. You don't belong to a democratic party.

You are 100% right against me. I will not answer
Just think why Qureshi Mafia is not taking any stance against Noora League and Why Ik is not feeling that? Just think and if you still need proof the you are blind in love with Qureshi Mafia.

About Javed Hashmi , Yes i worte earlier that it will be tough for JH in intra party elections because qureshi mafia will play the game. It is shame for a person like JH if a person like cheema accuses him in such manner. In democracy, you can contest and it is ur right but to say that he is mentally and physically not fit and moreover he is involve in corruption in Mehran bank. That is enough for a person like him. It was game played by Qureshi Mafia and I know JH is upset on this and is thinking for other options. It will be a big damage if he will do so. I love him and we all old people know that what is happening.
Dear Brother, you should think beyond your love. I know you love your country more than Ik so keep doing this.

Azizan

MPA (400+ posts)
Itna Emotional hone ki koi zarurat nahi aur na hi aapas may Larne ki zarurat hay.

Bari Bari Partio may aisi choti choti baate rehti hay....
:biggthumpup:

fasmik

Senator (1k+ posts)
This thread shows Pakistani people at heart. Far too emotional which causes them to be rational. Cool calm head will always prevail Gents & Ladies you must give one his right to express opinion rather than having them blown from the mouths of the cannon. Umer Cheema struggled since the begging so let the man have his say.
Please change ur profile pic.............its making me Hot.......

hsn953

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Relax pti 'boyses'. Its completely legal and totally not immoral. The objections raised by Umar Cheema, other than health, were also not unfair. Hashmi has his struggle and hard work but his name is still involved in those cases and that's a truth. The hearing has not been completed. Im not saying this disqualifies him or anything but the concerns are valid. The claims were rejected only because Umar didnt raise these before election day.

jangjoo786

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جاوید ہاشمی پر اعتراض کرنا عمر چیمہ کا حق تھا۔
اور پھر الیکشن کے ذریعے جاوید ہاشمی کا انتخاب لوگوں کا حق۔
الیکشن کے بعد عمر چیمہ نے اپنی ہار اور ہاشمی صاب کی جیت کو کھلے دل سے تسلیم کیا ہے۔
جمہوری معاشروں میں ایسا ہی ہوتا ہے۔
افسوس کہ پٹواریوں کو یہ بات کبھی سمجھ نہیں آیگی۔

Just_one

Banned
You said Jahangeer Tareen doesn't speak against Noon-league. I have heard him speaking them on countless occasion.

So your argument is lame. Some people by nature don't criticize much.

JH is ELECTED by PTI officials. Isn't this an honor for him? They rejected Omar Cheema. I agree Omar Cheema behaved badly, but JH has been honored by PTI by electing him president.

I don't think JH will look for other options as I think he is ideological. He can see beyond his ego.

Now that JH has won, you should relax that no one can hijack our party even if one tries. Now it's an elected institution. The next elections (party elections) will be better. There will be more participation. Greater filtration will happen.

I just don't see any evidence of the mafia you are suggesting, but my point is that even if there is a mafia, institutionalization of PTI will be the key to fight it.

You will think one person is a mafia, I will think another person is a mafia. The decision has to be done by thorough party elections. As I said, next elections will be better than this one.

One step I suggest is to conduct another year early on - next year.

One thing is clear that PTI is miles ahead in sincerity compared to other party, and our leader is incorruptible. We should stand united behind the party.

You are 100% right against me. I will not answer
Just think why Qureshi Mafia is not taking any stance against Noora League and Why Ik is not feeling that? Just think and if you still need proof the you are blind in love with Qureshi Mafia.

About Javed Hashmi , Yes i worte earlier that it will be tough for JH in intra party elections because qureshi mafia will play the game. It is shame for a person like JH if a person like cheema accuses him in such manner. In democracy, you can contest and it is ur right but to say that he is mentally and physically not fit and moreover he is involve in corruption in Mehran bank. That is enough for a person like him. It was game played by Qureshi Mafia and I know JH is upset on this and is thinking for other options. It will be a big damage if he will do so. I love him and we all old people know that what is happening.
Dear Brother, you should think beyond your love. I know you love your country more than Ik so keep doing this.

ProCJ

Cheema Showed Sick Mentality in my opinion. It will take him years to repair this damage. Sametime Hashmi gained more respect among workers

Lala khan

Yes Cheema Lost Respect. and he also band me from commenting on his page. Inn hotey hoye PTI ko Dushman ki Zarurat nai.

luqmankhan

PTI is a party of big shoulders and we have big enough hearts to have these arguments and forgive each other ... of which I am sure a great person like Javed Hashmi already would have ----- we don't need punitive action against anyone...... its a civilized party and all discourses are handled in a formal way.

zafarullah

Councller (250+ posts)
I personally called him this morning but he was not available. Wished to compell him for apology to hashmi sb.