Oil slumps 6% to four-week low on recession worries, strong dollar

Saifulpak

Senator (1k+ posts)
Patwaris really are the dumbest of the dumb! They are like those groupie bitches who fall in love with serial killers in jail . They know that the MF'ker is a serial killer but still they visit them in jail, send them money, even get married to them!

Patwari saalon ka bhi yehi haal hai. I doubt that there is even one patwari that does not believe or know that the entire ganj khandan is corrupt to the core but they still support them.

Just like the kuffar of Mecca said we know what you say is true but how can we abandon the religion of our ancestors and forefathers.
True?

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
جی جی اسی بارودی سرنگ میں آج شہباز حکومت 6% کی گروتھ دکھا رہی ہے کرونا وائرس کے ہوتے ہوئے۔ ساڑھے تین ارب ڈالر کی ویکسین کی سرنگ بھی بچھائی۔ دو ارب روپیہ اخوت کے ذریعے غریبوں کو قرض مہیا کیا۔ ریڑن ریٹ% 100۔
صحت کارڈ۔ بلین ڑری سونامی۔
اوورسیز نے جو باہر سے پیسا بھیجا۔ 19 ارب سے 31 ارب۔ سیمنٹ کی سیل% 16 اس حکومت میں گری ہے۔ سی پیک پہ کام کرنے والے 2000 چائینیز بھی اسی حکومت میں واپس گئے ہیں۔
خان نے روس سے پیٹرول لانا تھا30 فیصد پہ تو مہنگا ہوتا بھی دس بیس روپے امریکہ کے غلاموں کی طرح 84 روپے بڑھا کر عوام پہ بوجھ نہ ڈالتا۔

جی جی پتا ہے یہ سب کیسے ہوا

Pakistan's debt rose to Rs 149 trillion during Imran Khan-led govt

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Dr Adam

عمرانیو میرا خیال ہے پکا رونے کا بندوبست کر لو -- عالمی منڈی میں تیل سستا ہونا شروع ہو گیا ہے

arifkarim Dr Adam, sensible Terminator; Wake up Pak Citizen X Will_Bite atensari Awami Awaz Bubber Shair Siberite

NEW YORK, June 17 (Reuters) - Oil prices tumbled about 6% to a four-week low on Friday on worries that interest rate hikes by major central banks could slow the global economy and cut demand for energy.

Also pressuring prices, the U.S. dollar this week rose to its highest level since December 2002 against a basket of currencies, making oil more expensive for buyers using other currencies.

Brent futures fell $6.69, or 5.6%, to settle at $113.12 a barrel, while U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude fell $8.03, or 6.8%, to settle at $109.56.
That was the lowest close for Brent since May 20 and the lowest for WTI since May 12. It was also the biggest daily percentage decline for Brent since early May and the biggest for WTI since late March.

For the week, Brent futures declined for the first time in five weeks, while WTI dropped for the first time in eight weeks.

There will be no U.S. trading on Monday, the Juneteenth holiday.

"Crude prices tumbled as the dollar rallied, Russia signaled oil exports should increase, and as global recession fears grow," said Edward Moya, senior market analyst at data and analytics firm OANDA.
Global central bankers who quickly loosened monetary policy during the pandemic to avoid a recession, are now tightening to fight inflation. read more

The Federal Reserve this week hiked U.S. rates by the most in more than a quarter of a century. read more

"With the central banks making pretty substantial moves to limit growth via interest rate hikes and monetary tightening is showing up here in the petroleum complex," said John Kilduff, partner at Again Capital LLC in New York, noting that slower economic growth should cut energy demand.
With the Fed expected to keep raising interest rates, open interest in WTI futures on the New York Mercantile Exchange fell on Thursday to its lowest level since May 2016 as investors cut back on risky assets. read more

U.S. gasoline and diesel futures also slid over 4% on worries high pump prices will reduce demand.

Automobile group AAA said the price of diesel at the pump hit a record high $5.798 per gallon on Friday, while the price of gasoline hit a record high of $5.016 earlier in the week.

U.S. energy firms this week added just four oil rigs as President Joe Biden slammed producers for profiting from sky-high prices instead of doing more to boost output. read more

Even as his administration wants Saudi Arabia to produce more oil, Biden said he was not going to have a bilateral meeting with Saudi Arabia's de facto leader Mohammed bin Salman during his trip to the region next month, and that he was only seeing the Saudi crown prince as part of a broader "international meeting." read more

Russia, meanwhile, expects its oil exports to increase in 2022 despite Western sanctions and a European embargo, the Russian deputy energy minister said on Friday, according to Tass news agency.

The market's turbulence has certainly increased since Russia invaded Ukraine on Feb. 24.

Russian gas flows to Europe fell short of demand on Friday as an early heat wave in the south boosted demand for air conditioning. read more

The European Union's executive body recommended that Ukraine and Moldova become candidates for membership in the world's largest trading bloc. read more

An oil tanker chartered by Italy's Eni SpA (ENI.MI) will soon depart Venezuela with first cargo in two years to Europe. read more

خیر اے اینیاں چھالاں چھک ریاں ایں، توں اپنی ایس گڈّی اچ پٹرول پا سیں ؟؟؟

چھٹانک لال مرچاں کِن تو ٹاپو ٹاپ لوھر پہنچ

Hurry Up GIF by Luis Ricardo

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Don't hold your breath, their only aim is to give themselves NRO and set up the field for massive rigging for next elections. Mulk aur ghareeb gaya bhard mein
I know that and you know that. Actually, in his heart, even raja bhai know that ?

Hate_Nooras

عمرانیو میرا خیال ہے پکا رونے کا بندوبست کر لو -- عالمی منڈی میں تیل سستا ہونا شروع ہو گیا ہے

arifkarim Dr Adam, sensible Terminator; Wake up Pak Citizen X Will_Bite atensari Awami Awaz Bubber Shair Siberite

NEW YORK, June 17 (Reuters) - Oil prices tumbled about 6% to a four-week low on Friday on worries that interest rate hikes by major central banks could slow the global economy and cut demand for energy.

Also pressuring prices, the U.S. dollar this week rose to its highest level since December 2002 against a basket of currencies, making oil more expensive for buyers using other currencies.

Brent futures fell $6.69, or 5.6%, to settle at $113.12 a barrel, while U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude fell $8.03, or 6.8%, to settle at $109.56.
That was the lowest close for Brent since May 20 and the lowest for WTI since May 12. It was also the biggest daily percentage decline for Brent since early May and the biggest for WTI since late March.

For the week, Brent futures declined for the first time in five weeks, while WTI dropped for the first time in eight weeks.

"Crude prices tumbled as the dollar rallied, Russia signaled oil exports should increase, and as global recession fears grow," said Edward Moya, senior market analyst at data and analytics firm OANDA.
Global central bankers who quickly loosened monetary policy during the pandemic to avoid a recession, are now tightening to fight inflation. read more

The Federal Reserve this week hiked U.S. rates by the most in more than a quarter of a century. read more

"With the central banks making pretty substantial moves to limit growth via interest rate hikes and monetary tightening is showing up here in the petroleum complex," said John Kilduff, partner at Again Capital LLC in New York, noting that slower economic growth should cut energy demand.
With the Fed expected to keep raising interest rates, open interest in WTI futures on the New York Mercantile Exchange fell on Thursday to its lowest level since May 2016 as investors cut back on risky assets. read more

U.S. gasoline and diesel futures also slid over 4% on worries high pump prices will reduce demand.

Automobile group AAA said the price of diesel at the pump hit a record high $5.798 per gallon on Friday, while the price of gasoline hit a record high of $5.016 earlier in the week.

U.S. energy firms this week added just four oil rigs as President Joe Biden slammed producers for profiting from sky-high prices instead of doing more to boost output. read more

Even as his administration wants Saudi Arabia to produce more oil, Biden said he was not going to have a bilateral meeting with Saudi Arabia's de facto leader Mohammed bin Salman during his trip to the region next month, and that he was only seeing the Saudi crown prince as part of a broader "international meeting." read more

Russia, meanwhile, expects its oil exports to increase in 2022 despite Western sanctions and a European embargo, the Russian deputy energy minister said on Friday, according to Tass news agency.

The market's turbulence has certainly increased since Russia invaded Ukraine on Feb. 24.

Russian gas flows to Europe fell short of demand on Friday as an early heat wave in the south boosted demand for air conditioning. read more

The European Union's executive body recommended that Ukraine and Moldova become candidates for membership in the world's largest trading bloc. read more

An oil tanker chartered by Italy's Eni SpA (ENI.MI) will soon depart Venezuela with first cargo in two years to Europe. read more

Haraami time to celebrate. But you and the kuttay destroyed Kaptaans hard work and are desperate for any good news.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I know that and you know that. Actually, in his heart, even raja bhai know that ?
Bardi himmat hai bhai teri that you call this ghaddar harami khota bhai. I would prefer to cover my ball sack in honey and set fire ants on it before I call any harami patwari khota my bhai.

Saifulpak

Senator (1k+ posts)
جی جی پتا ہے یہ سب کیسے ہوا

Pakistan's debt rose to Rs 149 trillion during Imran Khan-led govt

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/pakistans-debt-rose-to-rs-149-trillion-during-imran-khan-led-govt/articleshow/85887922.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cp تھیں۔ تو پھر اتنا کچھ پتا تھا تجربہ کاروں کو تو اڑتے تیر کے آگے اپنی تشریف کیوں پیش کی۔ ملک تو ٹھیک چل رہا تھا مہنگائی 11 فیصد تھی۔ آج 28 کے قریب ہے۔
مہنگائی 11 فیصد تھی جو بالکل زیادہ تھی۔ آج 28 فیصد کے قریب ہے۔ سوال تو پھر بنتا ہے کہ تجربہ کاروں کو اتنا بارودی سرنگوں کا پتا تھا تو حکومت کو اپنی موت آپ مرنے دیتے کیا ضرورت تھی اڑتے تیر کے آگے تشریف پیش کرنے کی؟
?????

Saifulpak

Senator (1k+ posts)

خیر اے اینیاں چھالاں چھک ریاں ایں، توں اپنی ایس گڈّی اچ پٹرول پا سیں ؟؟؟

چھٹانک لال مرچاں کِن تو ٹاپو ٹاپ لوھر پہنچ

Hurry Up GIF by Luis Ricardo
اسکی پکی بے نظیر انکم سپورٹ لگ گئی ہے اور شہباز شریف والے دو ہزار علیحدہ سے۔
?????

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

ahameed

مطلب روس سے تیل خریدنے کی ضرورت نہیں ھے

surfer

Bardi himmat hai bhai teri that you call this ghaddar harami khota bhai. I would prefer to cover my ball sack in honey and set fire ants on it before I call any harami patwari khota my bhai.
At the end of the day he is still a Pakistani and a Muslim. There’s no point swearing at these patwaris, if anything I feel sorry for them

A little while ago raja actually told me that he doesn’t care if nawaz lies and fools him again and again.

If you recall a previous conversation with both of us he admitted that sharifs are a little corrupt but not a lot corrupt.

I mean if he can’t see the utter hypocrisy and BS in what he regularly posts, swearing at him isn’t going to make any difference. ?

RajaRawal111

At the end of the day he is still a Pakistani and a Muslim. There’s no point swearing at these patwaris, if anything I feel sorry for them

A little while ago raja actually told me that he doesn’t care if nawaz lies and fools him again and again.

If you recall a previous conversation with both of us he admitted that sharifs are a little corrupt but not a lot corrupt.

I mean if he can’t see the utter hypocrisy and BS in what he regularly posts, swearing at him isn’t going to make any difference. ?
I dont remember I ever said I consider NS and little bit corrupt not much. Yes I said JIT blamed him of doing 8 billion dollars corruption while IK reduced it down to 1 billion dollars corrupt. Hence so far he has an 8 times less blame which he has to prove. So there must be a misinterpretation.

And you are right this Mut's barking does not make any difference to me. I can understand he is frustrated down to the core so I do give him a margin of his Psychological Situation. And I enjoy his mental jittery. I often deliberately put a cracker in his rectum and set it on fire. ?

RajaRawal111

Dont know what you said. But is you ever wanted to set your balls on fire then tell me, please. ?I will put olefinic grease on them first then put match (tili) on them. They will burn good like this. You will be able to collect and preserve their ash also.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

LOL Yeah I remember that, 12 million ki nahi sirf 8 million ki chori ki hai, and so happy over that. Hahahahahaha!

Thats why I say they are pathetic creatures and deserving of all the flak and more.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Dont know what you said. But is you ever wanted to set your balls on fire then tell me, please. ?I will put olefinic grease on them first then put match (tili) on them. They will burn good like this. You will be able to collect and preserve their ash also.
Jub barday baat ker rahe hotay hain to beech mein jahil khotay deechu deechu nahi kerte, when you have no clue what I said, then STFU and Fek Off! Instead of trying to drop your shit bombs

RajaRawal111

Jub barday baat ker rahe hotay hain to beech mein jahil khotay deechu deechu nahi kerte, when you have no clue what I said, then STFU and Fek Off! Instead of trying to drop your shit bombs
Chalo theek he - but if you ever needed this service let me know. I will do it for you.
I was focusing on burning your a22 only.

surfer

I dont remember I ever said I consider NS and little bit corrupt not much. Yes I said JIT blamed him of doing 8 billion dollars corruption while IK reduced it down to 1 billion dollars corrupt. Hence so far he has an 8 times less blame which he has to prove. So there must be a misinterpretation.

And you are right this Mut's barking does not make any difference to me. I can understand he is frustrated down to the core so I do give him a margin of his Psychological Situation. And I enjoy his mental jittery. I often deliberately put a cracker in his rectum and set it on fire. ?
You did, I remember because I specifically asked you to clarify and you again did. I don’t have time today, but I will try and dig it out, if the forum history goes back that far

RajaRawal111

You did, I remember because I specifically asked you to clarify and you again did. I don’t have time today, but I will try and dig it out, if the forum history goes back that far
Please do so whenever you get a chance.
My political stance is facts based. I am absolutely not the Idol worshipper. I will never worship NS Idol.