Off The Record - January 07th 2010 - Imran Khan

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
War against terrorism and new policy

[videohtr8a3g]http://85.17.177.80/Videos/OTR//OTR20100107.flv[/videohtr8a3g]

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mr Bilor , you cant even speak pushto you call urself Pushtoon. You better look after you family business of Blue Movies.

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
capre786 said:
War against terrorism and new policy

[videor0qrkro]http://85.17.177.80/Videos/OTR//OTR20100107.flv[/videor0qrkro]
wali khan party has become american stoog nothing els.

S

Siasati

This Blur guy is completely sold out. Paisey key liye apney mulk ko bhi bechney key liye tayar.

Buddhey teri tangein qabar mein latak rahi hein....Allah ko ja ker kia jawab dey ga.

Absolutely wasn't making any sense at all

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
they sold our country to amerca.ppp and all thoses parties mqm,anp,jui(f)and also the friendly opposition pml(n) are responsible to this problem.we just have only hope for pakistan is IMRAN KHAN [imran] .and all pakistani people specialy youth of pakistan stand up and change the pakistan.other wise we are too late................................. PAKISTAN ZINDAABAD

Imran you did your best lekin woh kahtaye hain naye kaye Bhaains kaye agaeye been bajana, woh haal tha blooooooooor ka,
I totally agreed with Imran Khan we must talk with our brothers to stop this.

Khan_786

Good Arguments.
A few facts about Mr. Balor & ANP association.
1) Mr. Balor family have several factories in NWFP which required protection from government for not paying taxes.
2) Mr. Balore family funds almost all ANP party expense including providing accommodation around the world to so called ANP leaders.
3) No one ever killed or kidnapped from Balor family. why?
4) I was a part of this party until 1979 and was active member then. Wali Khan family do not have any known business except 1 restaurant in Hayyat Abad. Wali Khan have less land than us. However they are for for for richer than us. Where is the money is coming from?? You got the picture.
5) No body in Charsadda (town where we & Wali family live) ever care about them. They are well known because of their behaviors.
6) According to my information Mr. Asfandiyar has purchased property in Dubai & England. Where is money came from?

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Khan_786 said:
Good Arguments.
A few facts about Mr. Balor & ANP association.
6) According to my information Mr. Asfandiyar has purchased property in Dubai & England. Where is money came from?

"BABA KO EASY LOAD KARNA SA" and Syed Masoom Shah (SMS).