Off The Record - 15th October 2012 - Shehbaz Sharif's daughter gets a sweeper beaten (MUST SEE)

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
جرم بیٹی کا۔ انکوائری گارڈ کے خلاف۔
خادم اعلیٰ تو خادم اعلیٰ ۔۔
خادم اعلی کی بیٹی بھی خادم اعلی

Last edited:

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
[MENTION=27148]Sedqal[/MENTION] (FYI)
اوہ ہو۔عقل والی جگہ تو سینگ نکل آئے آپ کے اب آپ “پٹھے“ چارہ کھایا کریں۔ایسی اوول فوول باتیں اچھی نہیں لگتیں آپ کے منہ سے۔ اور ہاں عید قربان آنے والی ہے ذرا دھیان رکھیں کہیں شریف برادرن کی نظر نا پڑھ جائے آپ پر۔ورنہ گوشت شریفوں کا اور کھال شوکت خانم کی نا ہو جائے۔

@
Sedqal

bulgars004

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Off The Record - 15th October 2012 - Marvi Memon & Nabeel Gabol

I still consider that PTI to be an inferior option as compared to PMLN. And no one has asked to ban anyone (you seem to have a short term memory Musharraf BANNED PPP & PMLN (the only two national level parties in PK) and Imran consented to referendum AFTER THAT giving legitimacy to Musharraf's acts.

1- you do realize that PTI is marketing Sheriff system in villages which will be 10 times worse then the present one! Having an elected sheriff means they will always be at the mercy of majority.

2- Cases against Rana Sanaullah were initiated in Musharraf's time period (the one of illegal occupation made in govt can be challenged in court which are operating without influence and have criticized PMLN at times e.g. PMLN lost 15 members due to dual nationality bill, more then any other party)

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
اوہ ہو۔عقل والی جگہ تو سینگ نکل آئے آپ کے اب آپ پٹھے چارہ کھایا کریں۔ایسی اوول فوول باتیں اچھی نہیں لگتیں آپ کے منہ سے۔ اور ہاں عید قربان آنے والی ہے ذرا دھیان رکھیں کہیں شریف برادرن کی نظر نا پڑھ جائے آپ پر۔ورنہ گوشت شریفوں کا اور کھال شوکت خانم کی نا ہو جائے۔

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اوہ ہو۔عقل والی جگہ تو سینگ نکل آئے آپ کے اب آپ “پٹھے“ چارہ کھایا کریں۔ایسی اوول فوول باتیں اچھی نہیں لگتیں آپ کے منہ سے۔ اور ہاں عید قربان آنے والی ہے ذرا دھیان رکھیں کہیں شریف برادرن کی نظر نا پڑھ جائے آپ پر۔ورنہ گوشت شریفوں کا اور کھال شوکت خانم کی نا ہو جائے۔

Meri Fikr chorian, 16 saal say to PTI zor laga rahi hai keh Khaal say vote tak phunch jaye (bigsmile)

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
لگتا ہے کہ الله نے پی ایم ایل این کی تباہی عمران کے ہاتھوں ہی لکھ رکھی ہے. اب وہ چاہے عمران خان ہو یا رابعہ عمران

;););)​

drsaleem007

Senator (1k+ posts)

no doubt its embarrassing, condemn this action.
i appreciate ur statement alot
now m hopefull that pakistan can get better bcs ppl r starting to differntiate b/w right n wrong .
i knw u r die hard pmln worker but still u said so it made me appreciate u and that shud b our bhvr no matter which party we support honesty shud b much above than personal choices.
i ws really sad to c some ppl even defending this one , and saying its propgnda by pti and ilzam brigade , aesy e log hain jinko use kr k zardari jsy hum pe rule kr jaty hain nd hum yahin reh jaty hain galiyan dety...
all ppl belonging to any party shud not follow anyone blindly and if u see anything wrng say its wrng bcs we r nt employees of any party here , hum ne kuch nahi lena kisi se
we r here for pakistan and pakistan will pregress the day ppl here bcm brave n fearless.
by the way its highly condenmable act and she shud b punished for this so hat in future nobody dares to do this .
and same actions shud b taken against mian javed latif who lodged false narcotic case against a citizen , just imagine that citizen is ur brother and due to influence of MNA he is suffering frm punishment of a crime which he never did and then DIG investigates and it turned out that case ws fake and police put drugs in his on orders of MNA mian javed latif ... what will b ur response? baat asol ki

bulgars004

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Kashif Abbasi Exposing CM Shahbaz Sharifs daughter

I still consider that PTI to be an inferior option as compared to PMLN. And no one has asked to ban anyone (you seem to have a short term memory Musharraf BANNED PPP & PMLN (the only two national level parties in PK) and Imran consented to referendum AFTER THAT giving legitimacy to Musharraf's acts.

???????????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???

bulgars004

MPA (400+ posts)

Meri Fikr chorian, 16 saal say to PTI zor laga rahi hai keh Khaal say vote tak phunch jaye (bigsmile)
بھائی جی۔۔۔ کھال سے جوتے بنتے ہیں۔ووٹ نہیں۔۔۔اور وہ حاضر ہیں اس مرتبہ آپ سب کی لیئے۔ اب ذرا سوچو ١٦ سال سے جو کھالیں اکٹھی کی ہیں اُن کے کتنے جوتے بنئں ہوں گے۔۔ اتنے تو شریفوں کے سر پر بال بھی نہیں ہیں۔

coolhaider

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Off The Record i - 15th October 2012

کاشف عباسی صاحب!
لگے ہاتھوں اب ایک پروگرام عائشہ احد پر ہونے والے پولیس ٹارچر پر بھی ہو جائے۔
آج جبکہ آپ نے مُنہہ کھول ہی لیا ہے تو تتے تاء باقی عیاشی بھی کروا دیں، عوام کب سے ترس رہی ہے اِسطرح کے پروگرامز کو۔

ایسی صورتِ حال پر صاحبانِ ذوق کیلیئے میرا پسندیدہ شعر

کانٹوں کی زباں سوُکھ گئی پیاس سے یا رب
کوئی آبلہ پا وادیِ پُر خار میں آوے
سب پر پروگرام ہو جایں گے خواہ میاں محمد نواز شریف ہو عمران خان ہو زرداری ہو

مزہ تو تب آے گا جب کوئی الطاف حسین پر پروگرام کرے ؟؟؟

crazycolors

MPA (400+ posts)
Daikhtay hian CJ ka suo motto kab uthta hai .... wasy tu CJ ka suo motto ppp kay khilaf tu her time utha rahta hai .... a litmus test for our courts to take suo motto action in this case ..... salay ****** kay pillay .... hamray taxes pay hum pay badmashi .... in jasay baigrtoon ko chowk mai phansi day daini chayay ..... haram ki auladain ...

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hope they dont torture this poor fellow.
Abb court kai chakar hon gai, bayan wapis lena paray ga etc etc...
The owners who leaked the footage may be in for a world of pain....

Mothi ko cake kela deta tou is sab museebat na sehna parti....

and common who we are kidding this is the most common thing in Pakistan....
Have seen it a half a dodzen rimes first hand....

The FIR was againt the guards for not having the brains of taking away the CCTv footage

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

no doubt its embarrassing, condemn this action.

yeah copying your hero marvi memon????

say it properly!
say! I condemn the autocratic behaviour of my party leader's family!

say that they are not democratic in their actions.

say the person actually responsible should be punished.
[MENTION=26008]drsaleem007[/MENTION] what change?? he hasn't accpted his masters fault and condemned it?

I would appreciate if he demands TRUE justice for this boy......although PMLN would still be an inferior party for me!

Last edited:

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Off The Record i - 15th October 2012

yes true but nawaazo per bhi bohut bohut kaam hotay hein......

just watch in this programme,yes the reporter said whatever he wanted, but kashif really very easily moved on with marvi.......let her get away with it so easily.

remember how she said pmln is the party of change, not a fake change like pti, she said whatever they did in past, sharif's have changed.
Now this is their change!

see how she did not question her leadership at all..............so so so different from PTI....which mostly gets in trouble cus of its own members....

I used to think this woman talks with so much confidence......she must be an upfront woman,
but by everyday she shows her double standards.

[MENTION=25067]BuTurabi[/MENTION]
سب پر پروگرام ہو جایں گے خواہ میاں محمد نواز شریف ہو عمران خان ہو زرداری ہو

مزہ تو تب آے گا جب کوئی الطاف حسین پر پروگرام کرے ؟؟؟

Last edited:

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

shareef system???

what the hell are you on about?

are you criticising local govt system policy??

oh you the stupidist moron! that system is working in west for hundereds of years??? It does not belong to any musharraf or shareef! get your facts right!

it is for the betterment of common people, devolution of power it is called, and the success of it lies in the fact how good your planning and sincerety is in implementing it.

Moron Go and learn something.

1- you do realize that PTI is marketing Sheriff system in villages which will be 10 times worse then the present one! Having an elected sheriff means they will always be at the mercy of majority.

2- Cases against Rana Sanaullah were initiated in Musharraf's time period (the one of illegal occupation made in govt can be challenged in court which are operating without influence and have criticized PMLN at times e.g. PMLN lost 15 members due to dual nationality bill, more then any other party)

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

maha Noora had been in govt for 5 times!
Facts darling, facts!
If Noora changes the title of his party again after few days....are you gonna start saying he was never in power??
LOL...we are not that simple

PMLN has not been in power for 5 terms considering that this is the first time in a very long while a democratic govt is completing its tenure, lets not tailor the facts to our liking :P. Secondly system is abused because people don't have any respect for law and this is something which will develop at its own pace. I have not predicted anything, Imran Khan is on record for saying that and he must have stated this almost 2 dozen times.

SSP is a political decision (as much as I may hate it) but if you listen to SSP sources they claim that both PTI & PPP were in discussion for an alliance. Banned organizations include TTP or not? (they have killed some 50,000 people in about 5 years a record shaming SSP by miles)[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

zafar7861

Citizen
yah kan.j.ri yahan bath kar bagarat..on ko justifi kar rahi hai.......... hoor choopo khadam aalaha ka poora khandan is tarah voat danay waloon ko hi jootay mara ga.............................