Obama calls Modi as White House welcomes him to visit US

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The United States swiftly courted India's future Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday, saying the victorious leader would be welcome to visit despite a previous visa ban. US President Barack Obama called and congratulated Modi for his emphatic electoral victory.

US Secretary of State John Kerry also congratulated Modi for his triumph in the biggest election in human history on his official Twitter feed, as Washington moved to forge early ties with the new centre of power in New Delhi.

"The prime minister of India will be welcomed in the United States," said White House spokesman Jay Carney.
"We congratulate Narendra Modi and the BJP on winning a majority of seats in this historic election.
"Once the government is formed, we look forward to working closely with the prime minister and the cabinet to advance our strong bilateral relationship based on shared democratic values."

Kerry tweeted : "Congrats to @ narendramodi and BJP."
"Look forward to working w/you/growing shared prosperity/security w/world's largest democracy."\

There has been a growing sense that Washington was only waiting for the election to take place before reengaging with New Delhi.
The departure of Powell, a veteran diplomat, less than two years into her troubled term, was seen by some in India as a sign that Washington wanted to revive relations.
On his visit in 2010, Obama called the budding strategic relationship between the United States and India as "one of the defining partnerships of the 21st century."
http://www.hindustantimes.com/elect...after-previous-visa-ban/article1-1220062.aspx

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeh hotee hay power...

Aik apnay hein..

Bin bulaye faqeeron ki tarah kabhee 10 downing or kabhee white house kay bahar jaa kar kharay ho jatay hein..

Bhikaari saalay...apnee mill or industrian hein...per awam kay liye..khazaana khaali hay..

rulers_here

Councller (250+ posts)
My fellow countrymen see this. India ne apni Izzat khud kerwaee hai dunya se. Aur aik hum hain. Ye woh Pakistan nahi hai jissey humarey forefathers ne India se alag kerwaya tha. Its a depressing situation today. We are far far behind. Jo qaum apni izzat khud nahi kerti us ki dunya kia kerey gi. Wish Indians goodluck and I pray that Allah protect us and Guide us and give us sincere leaders.

handsome.ebi

gud to see such cmnts, sahi kah rahe han ap log, aik woh waqt tha jab modi ko america ka visa nai milta tha or ab american president call kar kay invite kar raha ha use, wakai jab tak ham log dunya se bheek mangna nai chorain ge dunya hamari izat nai karegi

Democrate

Power of democracy .I wish we continue our journey of democracy and time will come whenour institutions will be strong and we will earn respect and honour in world.

sajidliaqat07

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear Admin you have ban me on facebook page : named as "Sajid Liaqat" :) Wo unban kr den. Bila waja e ban yar????

So many Emails. No Response!! Plz Responde Me

khan27

Minister (2k+ posts)
gud to see such cmnts, sahi kah rahe han ap log, aik woh waqt tha jab modi ko america ka visa nai milta tha or ab american president call kar kay invite kar raha ha use, wakai jab tak ham log dunya se bheek mangna nai chorain ge dunya hamari izat nai karegi

yeh asey hi hota hai americans jhamuriyat ke mamey bante hein phir dictators ko bhi welcome karte hein sab chalta hai modi is pm now ab us sey b ache rabtey rakhe ge chahe kitna bura b hai

PkRevolution

It is a Shame for India that a person who is responsible for massacre of Gujrat has become PM of India. What a shame democracy.

It is not wondering me that US president Obama is inviting a killer of minorities of India to white house.

PkRevolution

Dear Admin you have ban me on facebook page : named as "Sajid Liaqat" :) Wo unban kr den. Bila waja e ban yar????

So many Emails. No Response!! Plz Responde Me

Look man, this is disturbing. Stop this silly message in every thread. Understood.

@waseem,@adeel

concern_paki

what a country India.....Really appreciated ...so fair elections.....despite being in the Government, lost completely and accept the defeat.......It shows what people of India want....every single Indian I know and I meet is very happy and glad as they supported Modi no matter what.....in Pakistan even then we supported Imran Khan same way but what we got rigging in elections....of course Modi is capable to move India in the positive direction and further more on the way to success. I can only hope pray and wish that the hatred for Muslim from him and his party would not increase otherwise his win could be a nightmare for the Muslims of sub continent.........He is a powerful individual capable of doing a lot for India I have no doubts

desicad

Congratulations pour in for Modi from leaders across the world

AHMEDABAD: Foreign heads of state and governments on Friday congratulated BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on his party's victory in the Lok Sabha polls and said they were looking forward to working with him.

The leaders who called up Modi included Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, Sri Lankan president Mahinda Rajapaksa and prime ministers of UK, Australia and Israel. Bangladesh premier Sheikh Hasina and opposition leader Khaleda Zia also sent messages greeting Modi.

Congratulating Modi for a "great" victory, Sri Lankan president Mahinda Rajapaksa hoped that India and Sri Lanka will work closely and further strengthen their strong ties.

Sharif telephoned Modi and congratulated him on his resounding victory in the general elections, which he said, he followed "closely". He also invited Modi to visit Pakistan in future.

British Premier David Cameron while felicitating Modi, said he was looking forward to meet Modi at an early date and extended an invitation to him to visit UK.

In his congratulatory message, Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbot hoped that his country and India will work closely to further strengthen the bilateral ties. He further said that he was looking forward to meet Modi during the upcoming G-20 Summit to be held in Australia.

The G-20 Summit is scheduled to be held in Brisbane in November.

During his telephonic conversation, Israeli Prime Minister said he was looking forward to work with Modi and enhance bilateral cooperation.

China also said it is willing to work with the new Indian government to take their bilateral strategic partnership to a new height. "China is willing to make joint efforts with new Indian government, maintain high level exchanges, deepen cooperation in all areas and bring China-India strategic partnership to new height," Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Hua Chunying told reporters in Beijing in response to a question on BJP's victory in the elections.

Reaching out to Modi in a warm letter, Bangladesh Premier Hasina said that with the kind of people's mandate given to their respective parties they can work together to take the bilateral relationship to "increasingly greater heights".

US President Obama on Friday telephoned Prime Minister-designate Narendra Modi and invited him to visit Washington at a mutually agreeable time to further strengthen bilateral ties between the two count. The president noted he looks forward to working closely with Mr Modi to fulfill the extraordinary promise of the US-India strategic partnership, and they agreed to continue expanding and deepening the wide-ranging cooperation between our two democracies, a White House statement said.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/h...w/35215726.cms

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...di-invites-him-to-US/articleshow/35221864.cms

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Americans can sit with Saudi royals despite all restrictions and human rights abuses in the Kingdom....are they fool to do so? But they just work based on their own interests and benefits. Many corporate giants backed BJP during elections, and India just like USA functions with Capitalist corporate lobbies and cultures. All about major corporations and their strength

Narendra Modi nay Gujarat ki economy tugdi ki aur pichle 12 saal dubakar investments huein udhar, aise may human rights abuses aur humanities gayee teil lene, Yankees look towards economic policies and strategies as a Big picture.