O Muslim, Im Jealous Of You

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Joanna Francis: O Muslim, I’m Jealous Of You

Joanna Francis is a writer and journalist from the U.S.. The Crescent and the Cross site, women who embrace the Christian religion was write an expression of his admiration for the Muslim women inLebanon when the country was attacked by Israel in the war in 2006.What is written Francis, although aimed at Muslim women in Lebanon, could be a mirror and encouragement for Muslim women everywhere to be proud of being a female Muslim identity, especially in the midst of modern life and the rush of Western cultural influences that could undermine confidence and determination of a Muslim to still follow the ways of life that Islam teaches.

Because out there, many other women are envious of the life and personality of the Muslim women who are still holding fast to the teachings of his religion. This is the expression of admiration for Francis at the same time it conveys a message to Muslim women in his article titled “To The Muslim Sister”;Amid the Israeli attack on Lebanon and the “war on terror” Zionist propaganda, the Islamic world is now the center of attention at every house in the U.S..

I witnessed the carnage, death and destruction that befell the people of Lebanon, but I also saw something else: I saw you guys (the Muslim). I saw women carrying babies or children who mengelilingin them. I saw that although they wore simple clothes, they still radiates beauty and beauty is not just physical beauty alone.I felt something strange inside me: I was jealous. I was upset to see the horrors and crimes of war experienced by the Lebanese people, they became the target of our common enemy. But I can not deny my admiration to see the hardness, beauty,

decency and most importantly, happiness is still radiates from your face.It seems strange, but that’s what happened to me, even in the midst of constant bomb attacks, you still look happier than our (U.S. women) here because you live a natural life as a woman. In the West, women are also menjalami life like that until the era of the 1960s, and we are also bombarded with the same enemy. Only, we were not bombarded with ammunition, but by deception and moral corruption.

Traps of Satan

They bombarded us Americans from Hollywood, and instead of fighter jets or tanks made in America.
They also want to bombard you in the same way, after they destroy your country’s infrastructure. I do not want this to happen to you. You will be humbled as we’d been. You can escape from such bombardments if you want to listen to some of us who have become a serious victim of their evil influence.What you see and come out of Hollywood is a pack of lies and distortion of reality. Hollywood featuring casual sex as a form of recreation that is not harmful

because their purpose is actually destroys the moral values in society through their toxic programs. I beg you not to drink their poison.Because once you eat these poisons, there is no antidote. You might be able to recover some, but you will never be the same person. So, you better avoid it altogether rather than later have to heal the damage caused by these poisons.
They will tempt you with movies and music videos to stimulate, to give a false idea that women in the U.S. happy, satisfied and proud of dressing like a slut and live comfortably without a family. Believe me, most of us are not happy.

Millions of women of Western medicine relies on anti-depression, hate their jobs and cried all night because of the behavior of men who express love, but then greedily take advantage of them then walked away. Such people in Hollywood just wants to destroy the family and convince women that want no more children.They affect the way showing the marriage as a form of slavery, motherhood is a curse, living a pure and simple is something that is obsolete. People like that want you to humble yourself and lose the priest. Like the snake that tempted Adam and Eve into eating the forbidden fruit. They do not bite but it affects your mind.
I see Muslim women as precious jewels, gold and pearls are priceless. The Bible also teaches that women actually maintain its sanctity, but many women in the West who have been deceived.

The model designer clothes that made the West was made to try to convince you that your most valuable asset is sexuality. But the dress and veil worn by Muslim women are more “sexy” than the model of Western clothes, as it envelops you dress so it looks like a “mystery” and show esteem and confidence in these ladies.Seksualiatas a woman should be kept from the eyes of those who are not feasible, because it will only be given to a man who loves and respects women, and good enough to marry you. And because men are Muslim among men who act manly, they are entitled to the best of the women.
Unlike our men in the West, they do not know the value of a precious pearl, preferring instead rhinestone sparkle and ultimately aims to throw it too.

The most valuable capital of the Muslim is your inner beauty, innocence and all things that make up yourself. But I also noticed a lot of Muslim women who try to break boundaries and try to be like the women in the West, although they wear the veil.
Why do you want to imitate women who already regret or be sorry, which has lost the most precious things in life? There is no compensation for the loss. Muslim women are flawless diamonds. Do not let this fool you, to be a rhinestone. Because everything you see in fashion magazines and television western is a lie, a trap demon, fake gold.

We Need You, O Muslim women!

I’ll tell you a little secret, in case you’re still curious, that sex before marriage is absolutely nothing in it.
We give our bodies the people we love, believe that it is a way to make people love us and we will marry, as you often see on television. But surely it is not fun, because there is no guarantee that there is a marriage or a person will always be with us.
It is an irony! Waste and will only make us regret it. Because only women are able to understand the hearts of women. Real women everywhere the same, no matter what racial background, nationality or religion.

Feelings of a woman is everywhere the same. Want to have a family and provide comfort and strength to the people they love. But we, the American woman, was fooled into believing that happiness is when we have a career in a job, own their own home and live alone, free to have sex with anyone you like.

Indeed, it is not freedom, not love. Only in a marriage bond bahagialah, heart and body of a woman feel safe to love.
Sin will not give you pleasure, but will always deceive you. Although I had to restore my honor, it is not replaceable like I honor the original.We, women in the West have been brainwashed and go in thinking that you, Muslim women are oppressed women. Though we were truly downtrodden, a slave to fashion a humble ourselves, too restless with our weight, begging for love from the people who are not mature.

Deep in our hearts, we are aware have been deceived, and we secretly admire Muslim women even in part of us do not want to admit it. Please, do not look down on us or think that we all liked it. Because it is not entirely our fault.Most of the children in the West, living without parents or have only one parent only when they still need guidance and affection. Families in the West many destroyed and you know who is behind all this destruction. Therefore, do not be fooled muslimahku sisters, do not let it affect you such a culture.

Should keep the sanctity and purity. We Christian women need to see how a woman’s life should be. We need you, the Muslim, as an example for our lives, because we have lost. Hold on to your purity as a Muslim and be careful!

Source

Last edited by a moderator: