NZ MP's strongest words against the terrorist.

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kiwis are better nationals, they and their govt. were not racist.
It is result of global hatred spread by war mongering states. Its time to put pressure on USA, Isreal, India to apologize the world for this radicalization and take serious steps to save muslims.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Finally a white supremacists attack labelled as a terrorist attack by the Newzealand and Australia PM but look at the American and British media you will not see the word terrorist in the news .The biggest hypocrites are these people.They create these groups to terrorise the minorities and keep them enslaved in fear.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
When the sri lankan teacm was attacked in Lahore.....all cricket playing nations refused to play in Pakistan. Now ALl cricket playing nationas should boycott New Zeeland the same way. Do they have the guts? Or are we going to see double standards?....oh wait we have a coward Prime Minister....he will never take this step

daddan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
When the sri lankan teacm was attacked in Lahore.....all cricket playing nations refused to play in Pakistan. Now ALl cricket playing nationas should boycott New Zeeland the same way. Do they have the guts? Or are we going to see double standards?....oh wait we have a coward Prime Minister....he will never take this step

pakistan me us time bahut terrorism hota tha , abhi bhi safe nahi .

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Normal Muslims are being pushed to the corner. Police should have come up and taken responsibility for places of worships. Now I see good and educated Muslims applying for and bringing concealed weapons to the mosque. This would be a recipe for disaster because in any case of new injustice to them, the next place would be the white house. This is how the revolutionary war started. Today it is the mosque, tomorrow it would be a template, church of synagogue. I hope sanity prevails and the leaders stand up.

daddan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Normal Muslims are being pushed to the corner. Police should have come up and taken responsibility for places of worships. Now I see good and educated Muslims applying for and bringing concealed weapons to the mosque. This would be a recipe for disaster because in any case of new injustice to them, the next place would be the white house. This is how the revolutionary war started. Today it is the mosque, tomorrow it would be a template, church of synagogue. I hope sanity prevails and the leaders stand up.

terrorist mentality threatening to take revenge on temple and church ? shame on you .