Now you people understand why Musharf was the best for Pakistan?

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
What the?

Who are you slandering bullshit against me?

You don't know shit about me, you cheap PTI phatwari media cell worker.
Not slanderinf bullshit.
This is your own words your own admission.

I have proof on this forum regarding all what you have said and yet you are here shamelessly denying it. How cute

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
He's a new dog of cheap PTI media cell or reactivated an old account of some known PTI phatwari here.

You can notice how hard he works to please Niazi media cell by posting multiple times in a row quoting same person. Seems like he has to meet a lot of quota of posts.
Har bnda na teri trah kutta hota hy na ksi media cell ka dog.

Certified dogs wo hain jo kehty hain Pakistan is just a piece of land koi meri maa ko terrorist boly koi farq nhi parta i will sell my mom in the market its perfectly fine.

ONly the kind of bitches like you would justify attacking a hospital which is not even allowed in times of war. But of course when you are resorting to being an international criminal and attacker of hospitals then it is understable that you have chose death penalty for your evil actions
. You deserve Musharraf. Jo police k sath aesa kre hospital per hamla justify kre uska International Law me b saza maut hy. Musharraf to phir linient hy

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He's a new dog of cheap PTI media cell or reactivated an old account of some known PTI phatwari here.

You can notice how hard he works to please Niazi media cell by posting multiple times in a row quoting same person. Seems like he has to meet a lot of quota of posts.
Steyn, Honestly, I feel sorry for the Politics in Pakistan . It makes us animal. Its really sad how they are able to divide and conquer. Every element of the society is polarized and against each other. Thanks to the devisive politic of PTI.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Steyn, Honestly, I feel sorry for the Politics in Pakistan . It makes us animal. Its really sad how they are able to divide and conquer. Every element of the society is polarized and against each other. Thanks to the devisive politic of PTI.
You are not in a position to feel sorry for Pakistan and PTI

Feel sorry for yourselves that you have reserved front row seat in Jahannum and Terrorism list top position by supporting and glorifying and internationally recognized horrific crime of attacking a hospital, the punishment of which is death.

I feel sorry for your pathetic life, you ve bought the title of traitor and terrorist for a lifetime and the Jahannum for supporting attack on hospital. Pakistan ks progressing but you ve stooped to terrorism and death penalty on yourselves in your army phobia and Imran Phobia ??

Zaidi Qasim

Oye cocksucker how is the Jahannum Ki Aag boy? Ziada sardi lag rhi hy to Ranger bula li hain khas tere jeso ki kharish k liye ??
Teray jesay Suver kion poonchtay hain... Kya Musharraf kay peechwaray say nikalnay wali Aag tum jesay poodle kay leye kafi nahi ? Lugta hai, Mushraff ka Aslam Sukhera tera bhi thoko tha ? .

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Teray jesay Suver kion poonchtay hain... Kya Musharraf kay peechwaray say nikalnay wali Aag tum jesay poodle kay leye kafi nahi ? Lugta hai, Mushraff ka Aslam Sukhera tera bhi thoko tha ? .
Mein to poochonga tere baap se b poochonga k tujhy gaye ka doodh pilata kis bail ak sperm pilaya hy jo war crimes ko defend krta hy ub kya kreyga tera baap sari umr terrorist ka baap kehlayega uff... Poochna to bnta hy naaa

DDagar d@llay poodle to tu khud hy. Musharraf ny koi crime against Humanity nhi kiya tuny kiya aur International law mein Musharraf free man hy tera anjam phansi hy ??

Poodle kon huwa phir? Bol khoti deyaaaa? Internationally recognized terrorists need Musharraf danda best option. Musharraf to sirf danda deta hy. AMSTERDAM ki adalat ho to tujhy saza e maut dede ???????

Zaidi Qasim

You are not in a position to feel sorry for Pakistan and PTI

Feel sorry for yourselves that you have reserved front row seat in Jahannum and Terrorism list top position by supporting and glorifying and internationally recognized horrific crime of attacking a hospital, the punishment of which is death.

I feel sorry for your pathetic life, you ve bought the title of traitor and terrorist for a lifetime and the Jahannum for supporting attack on hospital. Pakistan ks progressing but you ve stooped to terrorism and death penalty on yourselves in your army phobia and Imran Phobia ??
Oyee Chotiya Naswari. Mujhay maloom nahi tha kay tera pehla Abba Musharraf hai. You are fucked up blind .. Can't see your ass from a hole in the ground . By the way, Your Daddy Musharraf laid down in front of USA and let them have a full taste of a Commando. Had you have any shame, you wouldn't even utter his name here with proud . That son traded even your women for money . Aafia 's example is much suited for a dead brain like you. You bongi is helpless, they are f him around and taking the full advantage of this pussy face selected PM .

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oyee Chotiya Naswari. Mujhay maloom nahi tha kay tera pehla Abba Musharraf hai. You are fucked up blind .. Can't see your ass from a hole in the ground . By the way, Your Daddy Musharraf laid down in front of USA and let them have a full taste of a Commando. Had you have any shame, you wouldn't even utter his name here with proud . That son traded even your women for money . Aafia 's example is much suited for a dead brain like you. You bongi is helpless, they are f him around and taking the full advantage of this pussy face selected PM .
Ok show transaction in name of Musharraf taking money in exchange for Afiya

MMusharraf was lenient with Bastards like you that does not mean i am a fan of him knajar chutiye

TTeri phat rhi hy tu international law k mutabiq terrorist declare ho chuka hy. Now take your dick out of your mouth and prepare for a lifetime of terrorist label till you are put to trial and hanged as per international law

Zaidi Qasim

Mein to poochonga tere baap se b poochonga k tujhy gaye ka doodh pilata kis bail ak sperm pilaya hy jo war crimes ko defend krta hy ub kya kreyga tera baap sari umr terrorist ka baap kehlayega uff... Poochna to bnta hy naaa

DDagar d@llay poodle to tu khud hy. Musharraf ny koi crime against Humanity nhi kiya tuny kiya aur International law mein Musharraf free man hy tera anjam phansi hy ??

Poodle kon huwa phir? Bol khoti deyaaaa? Internationally recognized terrorists need Musharraf danda best option. Musharraf to sirf danda deta hy. AMSTERDAM ki adalat ho to tujhy saza e maut dede ???????
Musharraf's deep stick too tasty for you. You don't need to remember his name . We all agree that Musharraf has spoiled you . Aslam sukhera has a competition now ... Even Bajwa is looking to find where your real hole is.... We are all enjoying your ride... Don't forget to change your name from slayer to slayed.

Zaidi Qasim

Ok show transaction in name of Musharraf taking money in exchange for Afiya

MMusharraf was lenient with Bastards like you that does not mean i am a fan of him knajar chutiye

TTeri phat rhi hy tu international law k mutabiq terrorist declare ho chuka hy. Now take your dick out of your mouth and prepare for a lifetime of terrorist label till you are put to trial and hanged as per international law
For fuck sack, don't lie that bluntly . Your Daddy Musharraf drowned the whole country in to his pee after getting a call from American. You are telling the stories about his bravery. No wonder your pea brain can't comprehend the wrong from right . He himself has admitted selling people for money . The only fuck in the world is you who don't believe that. Had it not been for the Lawyers, he would have sold you mom to the American cheap and you wouldn't even known about it.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
For fuck sack, don't lie that bluntly . Your Daddy Musharraf drowned the whole country in to his pee after getting a call from American. You are telling the stories about his bravery. No wonder your pea brain can't comprehend the wrong from right . He himself has admitted selling people for money . The only fuck in the world is you who don't believe that. Had it not been for the Lawyers, he would have sold you mom to the American cheap and you wouldn't even known about it.
Acha bhonk liya? Hogya thanda?

Whatever Musharrad did or did not is unproven and has nothing absolutely not an atom to do wirh the fact that musharraf's penalty on the likes of your would be linient for attacking a hospital. In International Court of Justice you as per International Law are terrorist for attacking a hospital and glorifying it on media, the punishment of which is death.

So yeah Musharraf is much much better for you tatti khor ??

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Where is his story of bravery? All i asked was a transaction from you, asked not told you anything

Baat ko ghuma na r@ndi ansal deya i know your patwari moves from the back of my hand. ??️
. Bohat chaon chaon krli still proves Musharraf would let you go International Court would hang you to death