Now it is crime to carry ‘Naswar’ on airplane

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

KARACHI: Carrying ‘Naswar’ during a plane journey has been declared a crime, which will meet a strict action, as per the notifications issued by Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and Anti-narcotics Force (ANF).

395902_60447372.jpg

As per details, all Arab countries in the Middle East have included Naswar in the list of narcotics. Following the lead, the CAA and ANF also proclaimed carrying Naswar during the flight as an offense. In the case of noncompliance, strict action will be taken against the offender, the notification read.
The authorities issued notifications and pasted posters at airports in this regard.

Sources said CAA and ANF will also run a special campaign for the awareness of Haj pilgrims.

In 2018, a number of Pakistanis were arreseted in Iraq for consuimg Naswar.

Naswār, also called nās or nasvay, is powdered tobacco consumed mostly in Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
KARACHI: Carrying ‘Naswar’ during a plane journey has been declared a crime, which will meet a strict action, as per the notifications issued by Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and Anti-narcotics Force (ANF).

As per details, all Arab countries in the Middle East have included Naswar in the list of narcotics. Following the lead, the CAA and ANF also proclaimed carrying Naswar during the flight as an offense. In the case of noncompliance, strict action will be taken against the offender, the notification read.
The authorities issued notifications and pasted posters at airports in this regard.

Sources said CAA and ANF will also run a special campaign for the awareness of Haj pilgrims.

In 2018, a number of Pakistanis were arreseted in Iraq for consuimg Naswar.

Naswār, also called nās or nasvay, is powdered tobacco consumed mostly in Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.

Source
Dude I left smoking and started this so called "Naswar" it's called Snus here in scandic countries
These Arab countries and then Pakistan would change regulations again. Just wait

jaggu

MPA (400+ posts)
Dude I left smoking and started this so called "Naswar" it's called Snus here in scandic countries
These Arab countries and then Pakistan would change regulations again. Just wait

This helped me quit smoking as well when a Pashtoon friend recommended a 'healthier' option!. After quitting smoking, got hooked to this instead lol. Took me several attempts and intense withdrawals to finally give up on that green stuff.

Having experienced it first hand and knowing how addictive it is, not being able to carry it along while traveling will piss off a lot of people.

Last edited:

knowledge88

A while ago I had a very attractive Swedish friend. She was very elegant while we were studying together, but one day I could not control my surprise when she took something out of her purse which resembled like Niswar and she put some in her mouth.
I was like " Oh! My God " So I believe you . Scandinavian people use Niswar like our Pathan brother in Pakistan.

disgusted

Charas [marijuana ] is being legalized all over the world . Is naswar worse than charas? I have not used either and would like to be enlightened.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Naswar or any form of chewable tobacco will give you mouth cancer and ulcers. The cancer rates among chewable tobacco users are higher than smokers. Please try to quit this disgusting habit if you can. Chewable tobacco is also popular in U.S.

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
Charas [marijuana ] is being legalized all over the world . Is naswar worse than charas? I have not used either and would like to be enlightened.
Instead of inhaling tobacco you get a pouch slim and discreet filled with tobacco and taste, pepper mint and fresh mint are most popular taste. It gives you enough kick and you don't feel desire of smoking. It's handy because in scandic countries it's almost always raining and most of time windy too so. Instead of going out. You can have dose where ever you are. 70% people left smoking and started snus