Now 1 Indian rupee = 2 Pak rupees

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
UAE China and Saudia se package milgaya......lekin government is still clueless....those hey giving example of japanese yen.....the yen has been the same rate for last 30 years. A pathetic country like bangladesh which is poorere and smaller than our province of Sindh has maintained the rate of dollar at 86 taka for last 6 years. Check the taka rate for dollar in 2012 it was 86.....today it is still 86. Why ? because they know the value of a stable currency. They dont raise petrol gas LNG electricity prices MONTHLY like this khota khota government we have here. If devaluation is the remedy for increasing imports then why hasnt bangladesh devalued its currency ?

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a shame guys! Our competitors currency is stronger than ever

1 InR = 2 pkr

I never thought I will see this day this year. Though I was expecting it gonna happen in 2019 or 2020

in 2019, 1IND RS = 4 Pak RS... Once Modi will resume the power second time, he will be full time after Pakistan ! lol

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)
CHAL OEY NIKAL

TUJ SY KISEE NAY POOCHA HAI INDIAN RUPEES YA PAKISTANI RUPEES KA

CHAAL SHABAASH NIKAAL YAHA SAY
Wo to Nikal Jayega.. tu Kidhar Jayega....?Paki economy is at rock bottom.... beginning of END. Ab Tu bhi "CHAAL SHABAASH NIKAAL YAHA SAY "

Admiral

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What a shame guys! Our competitors currency is stronger than ever

1 InR = 2 pkr

I never thought I will see this day this year. Though I was expecting it gonna happen in 2019 or 2020

At the moment, 1 Afghani (currency of Afghanistan) = 1 INR
75 Af = 70 INR = 1USD
So what is your message to Indians??
According to your logic, Indians should feel shame for this (that their currency equals nearly to that of a devastated, war torn country)??

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
kassai ki aulad hadis me likha hai camel moot mufeed for you ..........pio khoob pio .:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Yes i would believe an Intellectual consistency of
piss drinking,
toilet worshipping
monkey god believeing,
pissing shitting in the ganga and then bathing in it.
Dildo worshiping,
beleiving in dietys that have raped each other wives.

Living in a rapistan society.

babulal

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes i would believe an Intellectual consistency of
piss drinking,
toilet worshipping
monkey god believeing,
pissing shitting in the ganga and then bathing in it.
Dildo worshiping,
beleiving in dietys that have raped each other wives.

Living in a rapistan society.

kassai ki aulad khote ka meat khao aur camel ka moot pio .................:LOL::LOL::LOL: