Now 1 Indian rupee = 2 Pak rupees

Londonguy

Senator (1k+ posts)
By this Logic Japanese Yen is in the same predicament........... They are 113 yen to the dollar..........

Indian Rupee is so much stronger than Japanese Yen !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenyan Shilling exactly the same price as Japanese Yen..

So Kenya and Japan must be equal ??

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
cow , camel, whatever gets you off is fine with me indian.

Afghani why you wasting your time here on Pakistani forum Afheem is ready Naswar is available go enjoy!

By this Logic Japanese Yen is in the same predicament........... They are 113 yen to the dollar..........

Indian Rupee is so much stronger than Japanese Yen !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenyan Shilling exactly the same price as Japanese Yen..

So Kenya and Japan must be equal ??

Our currency was same in 1947. Both countries inherited same currency and with exactly same value

Londonguy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Afghani why you waste you time here on Pakistani forum Afheem is ready Naswar is available go enjoy!

Our currency was same in 1947. Both countries inherited same currency and with exactly same value

So what ? We KNOW Pakistan has been robbed pillaged and raped for 70 years by leaders who were thieves vagabonds and liars corrupt to the core.......

Or are you saying that somehow this is the fault of a PTI Government in office for few months......
That in 1947 were 1 to one but now in three months we have gone 1 to two ?

NasNY

Afghani why you wasting your time here on Pakistani forum Afheem is ready Naswar is available go enjoy!

HAHAHAHA spoken like a true indian, litmus test exposes all the indians on the forum, just wait there will me more indian cockroaches crawling out on the forum.

Liberal 000

So what ? We KNOW Pakistan has been robbed pillaged and raped for 70 years by leaders who were thieves vagabonds and liars corrupt to the core.......

Or are you saying that somehow this is the fault of a PTI Government in office for few months......
That in 1947 were 1 to one but now in three months we have goen 1 to two ?

I am not saying PTI government is responsible. We as a nation are responsible for this!

Londonguy

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am not saying PTI government is responsible. We as a nation are responsible for this!

We are a Country and a Geographical and historical REALITY........
And we are Citizens of that reality BUT
But we are still striving to be a "nation"...........
That ONLY happens when ELEVEN of ours are playing Cricket......
Even in that there are regional objections and conflicts........

The CURRENT version of USA took about 400 years to become a "nation"

Last edited:

NasNY

There are pros and cons of devaluation, everyone can look them up.

The main reason for Pakistan currency, is the issue of balance of payments, without going into great detail simply put, Pakistan banks are low on foreign reserves.

Devaluing a currency stops the outflow of dollars from the central bank.
Exports are cheaper in price therefore increasing exports.

I am not supporting devaluation, just saying there is alot more data crunching and speculation that go into it, then just comparing 2 currencies,
like our indian neighbor thumping his scrawny chest in his dhoti.

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
This is called economic correction. Why do we think our rupee is stronger when it ACTUALLY isn’t? It’s like someone wakes up and shout out at people claiming he is a billionaire because actually he dreamt about being a billionaire. Get a grip Pakistanis and hold tight, it’s going to be a bumpy ride. The mirror is telling no lies no more guys. We got to know our real worth and tap our real potential. Enough living on subsidies and short term loans.

cestmoi ✅️

Currency exchange rate is not a true representation of a country's economic situation. 1 Pakistani rupee can get you 8 Korean won. That means South Korea must be a deep shit hole.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
well tell us honestly if ur not under the impression of cow dung and ur gao matta jul, how much indian rupees fell down after ur feek chai wala demonetization?
What a shame guys! Our competitors currency is stronger than ever

1 InR = 2 pkr

I never thought I will see this day this year. Though I was expecting it gonna happen in 2019 or 2020

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
This will put more burden on poor people of Pakistan.

Vegetables will be more expensive in Pakistan now. Since we import them from India.