Not just Boring, Extremely Boring and Repetitive

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
250px-Mazaaqraat.jpg

Mazaaq Raat used to be a good comedy show. But now it’s too organised from useless poetry, a few words, same dressed person with dialogues, same quiz.

Comedy is all about being unpredictable with quality at the centre of it.

Last part of the show was useful in bringing in some new talent comedian. Since Ifthakar Thakur is doing so much repetition spamming in the show. One has to take a headache pill to watch the show and I DON’T consume my existence with bored repetition.

I do miss the days of Amanullah Khan and Shakawat Naz who were actual comedians not incompetent face seller like Ifthakar Thakur.

Mazaaq Raat is now the most effortlessly boring show on Pakistan television.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Then why are you watching it? I must have watched maybe first 2 or 3 episodes when it was launched and thought it was a flop and haven't watched it since.

Dostonkadost

Voter (50+ posts)
250px-Mazaaqraat.jpg

Mazaaq Raat used to be a good comedy show. But now it’s too organised from useless poetry, a few words, same dressed person with dialogues, same quiz.

Comedy is all about being unpredictable with quality at the centre of it.

Last part of the show was useful in bringing in some new talent comedian. Since Ifthakar Thakur is doing so much repetition spamming in the show. One has to take a headache pill to watch the show and I DON’T consume my existence with bored repetition.

I do miss the days of Amanullah Khan and Shakawat Naz who were actual comedians not incompetent face seller like Ifthakar Thakur.

Mazaaq Raat is now the most effortlessly boring show on Pakistan television.
yes have stopped watching it long time ago

muhammadadeel

ہمارے بزرگ ٹھیک کہتے تھے۔ ایک کتا پورے تیلاب کو گندا کر دیتا ہے۔

سیاست میں شریف، کرکٹ میں ملک اور کامیڈی میں ٹھاکر نے اس قوم کو چاٹ کھایا ہے۔

True! There is no spark left.

MrLad01

Minister (2k+ posts)

ہمارے بزرگ ٹھیک کہتے تھے۔ ایک کتا پورے تیلاب کو گندا کر دیتا ہے۔

سیاست میں شریف، کرکٹ میں ملک اور کامیڈی میں ٹھاکر نے اس قوم کو چاٹ کھایا ہے۔
Thakur ke barey main Mashoor hai ke stage per gund bhi issi daala hua hai. Larkian and Mujraas.

muhammadadeel

we had lot of good comedians then ONE ugly boring vulgar comedian Ifthakar Thakor destroyed everything. Just like Ganja and Bhutto destroyed Pakistan's siasat.

Thakur ke barey main Mashoor hai ke stage per gund bhi issi daala hua hai. Larkian and Mujraas.

muhammadadeel

Well now that u said it, I'll amend.

سچ کی آواز نہ اٹھاؤ گے تو کافر بن جاؤ گے

حسینؑ کی طرح جان ہتیلی پر رکھ کر میدان میں آؤ

ایسا نہیں کر سکتے تو کم سے کم آواز اٹھاؤ

reading the subject for a moment i thought yo would say cricket WC final was boring:)

CANSUK

I’ve no patience to watch such kind of shows and Alhamdulillah I never watched.