Not a PTI fan, BUT credit must be given where credit is due

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
True that PTI is not full of angels, but in front of the shaitans (shar & zar private limited companies) they are no less than angels! The day you'll most probably find angels around you will be your last day on earth. Till then, keep supporting the best among you! (y)(y)(y)

I am not a PTI fan, I simply dislike corrupt people. But credit must be given where credit is due!!

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
True that PTI is not full of angels, but in front of the shaitans (shar & zar private limited companies) they are no less than angels! The day you'll most probably find angels around you will be your last day on earth. Till then, keep supporting the best among you! (y)(y)(y)
No, they are not angels, don't degrade them. they are Humans and humans are above angels. :)

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Imran khan will surely restore the dignity of the green Passport. He would have done things better internally as well if he had the right numbers to amend the law, but for now he is more successful on the foreign front because it didn't need any legislation.

Educationist

پاکستان کے دشمنوں کان کھول کر سن لو
سعودی عرب کے شہزادے کا تعلق نون لیک سے نہیں ہے
لون لیکیوں پر اللہ کا عذاب نازل ہو، یہ پاکستان کے دشمن اول ہیں

I hope you will all think above party lines, as what Khan said. Never have been mentioned in history of Pakistan by anyone! Long live Pakistan

I Mian

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
پاکستان کے دشمنوں کان کھول کر سن لو
سعودی عرب کے شہزادے کا تعلق نون لیک سے نہیں ہے
لون لیکیوں پر اللہ کا عذاب نازل ہو، یہ پاکستان کے دشمن اول ہیں
I think it would be better .........May Allah give pmln voters hidayt

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No, they are not angels, don't degrade them. they are Humans and humans are above angels. :)

آپ کی بات سے ایک شعر یاد آ گیا

عرض کیا ہے

فرشتہ مجھ کو کہنے سے میری تحقیر ہوتی ہے
میں مسجودِ ملائک ہوں مجھے انسان رہنے دو

ali-raj

آپ کی بات سے ایک شعر یاد آ گیا

عرض کیا ہے

فرشتہ مجھ کو کہنے سے میری تحقیر ہوتی ہے
میں مسجودِ ملائک ہوں مجھے انسان رہنے دو
This is what i say when someone calls me an angel for some favor :P