NOOSE is tightening on Musharaf, Segal is a WITNESS in BB MURDER CASE

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It seems that Noose is tightening against Musharaf. Segal has recorded his statement and agreed to be a witness in the Murder trial of BB. He has also promised to appear in Pakistani Courts to testify.
He also stated that BB received a call from Musharaf in his presence, and she became very upset after receiving the call. BB must have discussed the details of the call with Segal.

He can cause real problem for Musharaf.

9-10-2011_81322_1.gif

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Crankthskunk

I do respect your postings about Musharraf and Altaf and your stance of fighting evil and never giving up but remember all this drama with police and the court system is well just basically a drama...

These are the facts

1. UK and US and UAE (ah yes these bloody arabs) are protecting Musharraf and will protect him until their need is full filled.

2. UK and US and UAE (oh yes mqm has huge base there, bloody arabs) are protecting Altaf and will protect him until their need is full filled. The fact of the matter is that MQM is coming back into power in Sindh.

----

Even the so called Chief Justice of Pakistan today said that he CANNOT tell the entire TRUTH because of the world renowned "Quami Mufad".

The problem here is not these criminals but the forces behind them that want them alive and well ie US UK UAE and others.

You are fighting the war on the wrong side of the battle field. All Pakistanis are just plain stooges like little mosquitos that can be
squashed at any time.

If you want CATCH ALTAF AND MUSHARRAFF do some thing about it in the UK and unite british and american Pakistanis.

Then and only then any thing can be resolved.

Last edited:

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
i think that Musharraf case will progress. zardari has saved this card for coming election and he will use it when election will be near

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
i think that Musharraf case will progress. zardari has saved this card for coming election and he will use it when election will be near

zardari khappa zardari khappa :biggthumpup: best politician for this type of people

ehsanali

MPA (400+ posts)
It is all hear say evidence as he never heard Musharraf threating BB All her Emails have no value.This is only a political motivated case

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)
yes ,,zardari is a very clever looter ,he has more than one card to win the next election. benazir murder,electricity shortage etc.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Crankthskunk

I do respect your postings about Musharraf and Altaf and your stance of fighting evil and never giving up but remember all this drama with police and the court system is well just basically a drama...

These are the facts

1. UK and US and UAE (ah yes these bloody arabs) are protecting Musharraf and will protect him until their need is full filled.

2. UK and US and UAE (oh yes mqm has huge base there, bloody arabs) are protecting Altaf and will protect him until their need is full filled. The fact of the matter is that MQM is coming back into power in Sindh.

----

Even the so called Chief Justice of Pakistan today said that he CANNOT tell the entire TRUTH because of the world renowned "Quami Mufad".

The problem here is not these criminals but the forces behind them that want them alive and well ie US UK UAE and others.

You are fighting the war on the wrong side of the battle field. All Pakistanis are just plain stooges like little mosquitos that can be
squashed at any time.

If you want CATCH ALTAF AND MUSHARRAFF do some thing about it in the UK and unite british and american Pakistanis.

Then and only then any thing can be resolved.

Bro, I understand all that, there are powers behind every evil. We can only try and spread the word. I cannot change everything in the world. But I can try my level best, rest is up to Allah SWT. Sometime it takes time to change people's thinking, but if I am able to change the thinking of few, I would be happy.

As for catching in the UK, I am trying my best. At least I am raising the voice and some other practical measures. When Time comes I will try my best.

But I have a problem, take the example of Habib Jan, he is working with Lord Nazir against MQM and AH.
I know Habib Jan quite well, if he sees my face, he will go quite. He is part of PPP mafia, deeply involved in the loot. He accepted to me that BB is corrupt. I visited him in the hospital when he was recovering from the stab wound caused by his own PPP goons. That is in London. They bring their dirty politics here too, MQM or PPP or PMLN they all are the same.

I would never compromise and deal with someone like him, under no circumstances. Please read the quote on my profile. "Tolerance become crime when applied to evil". I cannot commit crime by accepting the evil people who have no morals and ethics and are hardened criminals.

I am just watching Dr. Danish program on ARY. He has spent more than half an hour supporting AH and MQM. With evil people like him, Pakistan have no chance. Everyone who want to see the ugly face of Anchors in Pakistan watch today's program of "Sawal ye he".

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What is new in his email,all friendly countries given same warning to benazir,so musharraf advised her not to come pakistan every one knows these jihadi,s fasadi,s qadri,s now under protection of judiciary can do everything.

Humble Pakistani

Councller (250+ posts)
Nothing is going to happen... Musharraf will not be found guilty either in BB's murder case nor Bugti's killing! These are games beyond all of us... Just sit back and watch! WE still may have some God fearing Pakistanis left on this planet and for their sake may Allah SWT save us all from total distruction... That is where we seem to be heading... May Allah SWT protect and save us all and make us walk the straight path! Ameen!