No spokesperson is present to explain the budget: Amir Mateen

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"I don't understand a thing about the steps this government has taken in this budget as there is no one to break it down to me. But I won't stop here, that'd be astute to stop my rant here but I'm neither wise nor do I care in the world about insulting my viewers' intelligence so I'm going to say it's a complete disaster and the government is bound to fail, even though I can't get a hold of anyone to make me understand what they're doing."
The gist of it all, ignoring my disregard for brevity.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI has keft it for Hackle and Jackel to explainnit. Days are better hen they were off days from screen

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
"I don't understand a thing about the steps this government has taken in this budget as there is no one to break it down to me. But I won't stop here, that'd be astute to stop my rant here but I'm neither wise nor do I care in the world about insulting my viewers' intelligence so I'm going to say it's a complete disaster and the government is bound to fail, even though I can't get a hold of anyone to make me understand what they're doing."
The gist of it all, ignoring my disregard for brevity.
Yeah that's what I was thinking, when he himself is saying he can't get hold of anyone to explain it to him, then how and why is he giving his analysis on it?!?!?!

Well I guess we can be thankful that Einstien of Layyah didn't give his analysis on it. otherwise it would be even a bigger shit show !

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To balance the books, Klasra hamesha bekar ki bongiya maarta rehta hai. It should be no problem for Einsteins like you to explain the budget to yourself