No salt in mutton dish, angry Indian man sets wife on fire

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
GN: Patna: A man in Bihar set his young wife on fire merely because she forgot to add salt to a mutton dish she had cooked at home.

The victim with severe burn injuries has been admitted to a local hospital for treatment even as police are conducting raids to arrest her absconding husband.

The heart-rending incident occurred at Alam Tota locality under Forbesganj police station in eastern Bihars Araria district on Thursday night but was reported in the local media only on Saturday.

Police said Nazarana Khatoon, 25, served the cooked mutton to her husband Mohammad Guddu Khan when he returned home after a days work on Thursday night but when he ate, he found the dish tasteless as it had no salt, leaving him extremely infuriated.

In a fit of anger, the man grabbed the kerosene lamp kept at home, poured the entire inflammable on his wife and then lit the match stick before locking her in one of the rooms as she screamed for help.

Hearing her scream, someone in the locality informed the local police who reached the spot after about three hours due to incomplete address details and finally rescued the victim who was battling for life in her solitary confinement. Immediately, she was moved to a local hospital for treatment. Doctors say the victim has suffered more than 40 per cent burn injuries and her condition is still critical.

She has survived just because of the police but for our timely action, she would have died of burn injuries, the local district superintendent of police Shivdeep Waman Lande told the Gulf News on Saturday. He said it took the police three hours to trace the victim as they had received an incomplete address.

Lande said the accused man was absconding after the incident but the police had launched a massive manhunt to arrest him. He will be caught very soon, said Lande adding the woman was badly beaten up and tortured before being set on fire.

Woman_Fire__alone_by_Zlydoc.jpg

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sick person! in logon nay aurat ko samah kya rakha hai...aisi toh koi ghar kay paaltu jaanwar kay saath bhi nahin karta...:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

and please don't use this for mocking eachother's countries..(serious)..

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
incomplete address and police took three hours to reach the spot and rescue the victim......but what the hell the neighbours were doing when they heard the screams......idiots waited for the police instead of making an effort to save the woman's life.........:angry_smile:.....

Humi

incomplete address and police took three hours to reach the spot and rescue the victim......but what the hell the neighbours were doing when they heard the screams......idiots waited for the police instead of making an effort to save the woman's life.........:angry_smile:.....

har kisi ko apni jaan pyaari hai...insaanyat gayi bhaad mein..:angry_smile:

lurker

That's a pretty nice picture of the burning woman. It looks like she was in top shape. But mutton without salt!? That's inexcusable! Once I accidently forgot to put some salt in my mutton karhai.. as a punishment to myself I chopped off one my fingers!

deltaforce

Senator (1k+ posts)

such husbands deserve hard punishment and ban on them for marrying again.yeh gair islami aur fahashi ka namoona hai .

Last edited:

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's a pretty nice picture of the burning woman. It looks like she was in top shape. But mutton without salt!? That's inexcusable! Once I accidently forgot to put some salt in my mutton karhai.. as a punishment to myself I chopped off one my fingers!

picture for illustration only!

No gore on this forum.

tariisb

پیٹ کی آگ نے ، بیوی کو ہی آگ کا بگولہ بنا دیا

باہر بڑے جرائم پر معافی دینے والے ، گھر پر نمک کی کمی کو بھی نا قابل معافی جرم سمجھتے ہیں ،

یہی آج کل کی ازدواجی زندگیوں کا المیہ ہے ، کیا مرد کیا عورت ، لیکن بعض معاشروں میں عورت کو چولہے اور بستر سے زیادہ کچھ بھی سمجھا ہی نہیں جاتا ، جب چاہا آگ لگا دی جب چاہا قدموں میں بچھا لیا ، ایسے واقعات اسی سوچ کا نتیجہ ہیں

Fatema

Demostic violence is ever increasing in India. .it seems they always look at foreign issues more then domestic issues.

Fatema

u mean to say If God forbid aap ki wife ne mutton karhai wihtout salt banai hoti to aap bhi. . :angry_smile:

aamir_uetn

پیٹ کی آگ نے ، بیوی کو ہی آگ کا بگولہ بنا دیا

باہر بڑے جرائم پر معافی دینے والے ، گھر پر نمک کی کمی کو بھی نا قابل معافی جرم سمجھتے ہیں ،

یہی آج کل کی ازدواجی زندگیوں کا المیہ ہے ، کیا مرد کیا عورت ، لیکن بعض معاشروں میں عورت کو چولہے اور بستر سے زیادہ کچھ بھی سمجھا ہی نہیں جاتا ، جب چاہا آگ لگا دی جب چاہا قدموں میں بچھا لیا ، ایسے واقعات اسی سوچ کا نتیجہ ہیں

​یہ پیٹ کی نہیں جہالت کی آگ ہے جو اب اس جاہل کو بھی جلا کے راکھ کرنے والی ہے

tariisb

Demostic violence is ever increasing in India. .it seems they always look at foreign issues more then domestic issues.

تیسری دنیا کے انسانوں ، کی سوچ اور عمل پر غربت ، سیاسی ابتری اور معاشرتی بے راہ روی کا غلبہ ہے

اسی بھوک اور بیزاری کا رد عمل ، خوبصورت انسانی جذبوں اور رشتوں کی پامالی پر نکلتا ہے

بلکل ایسے جیسے ، سردیوں کی برفانی راتوں میں ، بھیڑیے بھوک سے نڈھال ہو کر ، ایک دوسرے کے اردگرد بیٹھ جاتے ہیں ، جیسے ہی کسی کو اونگھ آی ، سب لپک کر اپنے ہی ہم جنس ، ہم نسل پر حملہ آور ہو کر ، بھنبھوڑتے ہوے ، ہڑپ کرجاتے ہیں

انسانی زندگی بھی ، حیوانی جبلتوں کے کے قریب تر ہوتی ہے ،
فرق ووہیں ہوتا ہے ، جہاں انسان کو منظم و معتبر ماحول میسر ہو ، وگرنہ ایک دوسرے کو نوچ کھانا ، یہی ہوگا ،

Fatema

تیسری دنیا کے انسانوں ، کی سوچ اور عمل پر غربت ، سیاسی ابتری اور معاشرتی بے راہ روی کا غلبہ ہے

اسی بھوک اور بیزاری کا رد عمل ، خوبصورت انسانی جذبوں اور رشتوں کی پامالی پر نکلتا ہے

بلکل ایسے جیسے ، سردیوں کی برفانی راتوں میں ، بھیڑیے بھوک سے نڈھال ہو کر ، ایک دوسرے کے اردگرد بیٹھ جاتے ہیں ، جیسے ہی کسی کو اونگھ آی ، سب لپک کر اپنے ہی ہم جنس ، ہم نسل پر حملہ آور ہو کر ، بھنبھوڑتے ہوے ، ہڑپ کرجاتے ہیں

انسانی زندگی بھی ، حیوانی جبلتوں کے کے قریب تر ہوتی ہے ،
فرق ووہیں ہوتا ہے ، جہاں انسان کو منظم و معتبر ماحول میسر ہو ، وگرنہ ایک دوسرے کو نوچ کھانا ، یہی ہوگا ،

Insaan darasal ek janwar hi he or is ko insaaniyat k jame mein rakhne k liye hi qanoon hote hein. . jin societies mein qanoon ki baladasti hei wahan essi hewaniyat bhi kam kam nazar aati hey.
Dusri baat hindu muashre me aurat ko hamesha kamtar hi samjha gaya hei. Aurat second class citizen maani jaati hey. . ye aaj ki baat nahin hei ye sadiyon se hota a raha hey. . essi waja se hamare muashre mein bhi ye waba aap tak qaim hey. . .aurat per jitna zulm indo- Pak me hota hey shayid hi kisi or country me hota ho.

tariisb

​یہ پیٹ کی نہیں جہالت کی آگ ہے جو اب اس جاہل کو بھی جلا کے راکھ کرنے والی ہے

Insaan darasal ek janwar hi he or is ko insaaniyat k jame mein rakhne k liye hi qanoon hote hein. . jin societies mein qanoon ki baladasti hei wahan essi hewaniyat bhi kam kam nazar aati hey.
Dusri baat hindu muashre me aurat ko hamesha kamtar hi samjha gaya hei. Aurat second class citizen maani jaati hey. . ye aaj ki baat nahin hei ye sadiyon se hota a raha hey. . essi waja se hamare muashre mein bhi ye waba aap tak qaim hey. . .aurat per jitna zulm indo- Pak me hota hey shayid hi kisi or country me hota ho.

مستند ہے آپ دونوں کا فرمایا ہوا ، کچھ نظر ادھر بھی ،

:13:​

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...e-Aam-Team-raid-on-Different-Places-in-Chenot