No recorded US Drone attacks within Pakistan since PM Khan came into power

boss

Senator (1k+ posts)
شکریہ عمران خان

? ? ? ?

E4KlIWJWQAQAowP

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Lifafa anchors used to taunt IK when he used to say, "I will stop the drone attacks"!!!

Then they used to say, how? Are you going to shot down those drones?
He used to say, yes but I don't have to do that as these attacks are happening with tacit support of our rulers!!!

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lifafa anchors used to taunt IK when he used to say, "I will stop the drone attacks"!!!

He used to say, yes but I don't have to do that as these attacks are happening with tacit support of our rulers!!!
They all stopped in the last 3 yrs of PMLN ,,, nothing to do with IK as he himself is a Drone attack on pkstn

Shazi ji

aneeskhan
What is ur opinion on drone attacks inside Pakistan by USA or providing military bases?

شکریہ عمران خان

? ? ? ?

E4KlIWJWQAQAowP

rulers!!!
They all stopped in the last 3 yrs of PMLN ,,, nothing to do with IK as he himself is a Drone attack on pkstn

Aslan

US criminals killed 900 people in the tribal areas of Pakistan using drone attacks.The drones were using Pakistani airfields.No Pakistani leader opposed these attacks.PPP was encouraging America to continue drone attacks.In theory America should be brought in front of International Criminal Court(ICC) but since America does not recognise ICC it will be difficult to prosecute American war criminals.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I remember the days when Nawaz da moran went infront of media
"please stop drone attacks" since US coalition was attacking Pakistani civilians using drones at will.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thanks for the brave stance of PMLN and especially Nawaz against drone attacks in Pakistan by USA. Only 5 drone attacks in 2017 and one in 2018.
Sir/Madam Pakistani Nation needs brave leader like Nawaz but he is enjoying Polo in UK, when is he coming back to lead us?