No petrol for motorcyclists without helmet

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
'بغیر ہیلمٹ اب پٹرول بھی نہیں ملے گا'

466828_67589182.jpg

راولپنڈی: (دنیا نیوز) راولپنڈی ضلعی انتظامیہ نے شہر میں موٹرسائیکل سواروں سے ہیلمٹ کی پابندی پر عمل درآمد کرانے کے لیے نیا حل تلاش کر لیا، بغیر
ہیلمٹ موٹرسائیکل چلانے والوں کو پٹرول نہیں ملے گا۔

ضلعی انتظامیہ نے بغیر ہیلمٹ کے پیٹرول پر پابندی عائد کر دی جبکہ تمام پٹرول پمپس کو پابندی کا نوٹیفکیشن ارسال کر دیا گیا۔ نوٹیفکیشن کے مطابق موٹرسائیکل سوار کو بغیر ہیلمٹ پٹرول نہ دیا جائے گا۔

بغیر ہیلمٹ موٹرسائیکل سواروں کو پٹرول نہ دینے کی پابندی غیر معینہ مدت تک رہے گی۔ ایڈیشنل ڈپٹی کمشنر جنرل نے نوٹیفکیشن نمبر 805/GHC کے ذریعے ہیلمٹ کے بغیر پٹرول فروخت کرنے پر پابندی عائد کر دی ہے۔

ضلعی اتظامیہ نے یہ حکم نامہ چیف ٹریفک آفیسر کی جانب سے بھیجے گئے مراسلے پر جاری کیا۔ اے ڈی سی جی نے متعلقہ محکمہ سے اس پابندی پر عملدرآمد کی رپورٹ بھی طلب کر لی ہے۔

http://urdu.dunyanews.tv/index.php/ur/Pakistan/466828

Last edited by a moderator:

Backbone

Voter (50+ posts)
If the Govt. is really serious in implementing this rule, they should subsidize Helmet prices so the poor people can buy them. The whole thing is messed up as the manufacturers and retailers are making money and the poor public, already burdened under price hike and heavy indirect taxation, are being forced to spend whatever they have on buying helmets. Come on. This is crazy. The law should ease our lives not make it more difficult...

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اگر قوم قانون کا احترام نا کرے تو پھر ایسا ہی کرنا پڑتا ہے.

ہمیشہ سے کہتا آ رہا ہوں کہ پاکستان میں بہت آزادی ہے اس کی قدر کرو. او ر بچو اس وقت سے جب قانون نافظ کرنے کے لئے ایک ڈنڈا ہر وقت آپ کی گ میں رہے.

Ali_azhar

Voter (50+ posts)
If the Govt. is really serious in implementing this rule, they should subsidize Helmet prices so the poor people can buy them. The whole thing is messed up as the manufacturers and retailers are making money and the poor public, already burdened under price hike and heavy indirect taxation, are being forced to spend whatever they have on buying helmets. Come on. This is crazy. The law should ease our lives not make it more difficult...

yar yeh subsidy wala joke tu band kro, jo bike le skta ha woh helmet b le skta ha........government can regulate prices after working with manufacturers but no need of subsidy

Backbone

Voter (50+ posts)
yar yeh subsidy wala joke tu band kro, jo bike le skta ha woh helmet b le skta ha........government can regulate prices after working with manufacturers but no need of subsidy

I wish you could understand the plight of our people. The purchasing power has drastically gone down over the years. I have known many people from my own source who could not send this kids to school because of their low income.

Motorbike is not a luxury in Pakistan, its a poor man's car, bro....

If the subsidy can be given, its OK. Otherwise keeping the price as low as possible is the ultimate thing under the watch of the govt. You should know how business mafias work when such a compulsory law is forced...

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
لو جی اس کی کمی باقی تھی --- عنقریب کھا نا کھاتے ٹائم بھی ہیلمٹ پہنا پرے گا

Totally agreed. This will turn petrol pump staff in to law-enforcement officers who will do helmet policing. Sorry but that doesn't happen in a democracy.

Someone should challenge this in Supreme Court as it is direct violation of citizen's constitutional right to equal access.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wish you could understand the plight of our people. The purchasing power has drastically gone down over the years. I have known many people from my own source who could not send this kids to school because of their low income.

Motorbike is not a luxury in Pakistan, its a poor man's car, bro....

If the subsidy can be given, its OK. Otherwise keeping the price as low as possible is the ultimate thing under the watch of the govt. You should know how business mafias work when such a compulsory law is forced...

Perhaps Jahagir Tareen or someone rich like him imported few containers of helmets and time to create demand and squeeze money out of poor awaam's pockets.

We have seen similar jokes during Zardari and Nawaz's tenures.

Backbone

Voter (50+ posts)
Perhaps Jahagir Tareen or someone rich like him imported few containers of helmets and time to create demand and squeeze money out of poor awaam's pockets.

We have seen similar jokes during Zardari and Nawaz's tenures.
YOU GOT THE POINT NOW