No one forced us, accepted Islam by choice - Hindu revert Girls

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mr or Madam Prime.Minister, you've totally misunderstood my post or perhaps you live outside of the universe, idk. Convert yourself from a Hindu, Christian or Qadyani into a Muslim and find out if you come under ''muashray ka tuhaffaz'' in the country like Pakistan or not. Please try it if you haven't tried yet.
Good luck!

No, I totally got your point the first time around. My post was about calling out the hypocricy of giving "tuhaffaz" to these women because it suits your narrative which would not be extended if our own underage Muslim daughters had run away for "love." In that case, as hypocritical as mombatti mafia can be, they would be the ones standing up for our daughters. So it's really like pot calling the kettle back. This "protection" of these girls is not tuhaffaz of muashra, it is just opportunistic pretending. the real problem is the age of these girls and why did they have to find husbands straight away? A society's protection is in the elders not in finding husbands of underage children. Do our own daughters, who make similar mistakes not deserve a second chance? When we have reached that point, then you can talk to me about this so called muashray ka tuhaffaz.

Last edited:

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Depends, if he/she is a vocal convert or a silent one!
If vocal, most probably he/she would be killed if not escaped out of the country in good time. Listen, Fannu and Prime.Minister Humi , I am not arguing on what is right or wrong in Pakistani society. I am just telling how things work in Pakistan. That is how it is.
Bhai jaan zara wajibul waqatal wala issue to clear kardain!
Conversion is a one way stree in Pakistan.
You are right about the ground realities of Pakistan though.

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai jaan zara wajibul waqatal wala issue to clear kardain!
Conversion is a one way stree in Pakistan.
You are right about the ground realities of Pakistan though.

میری معلومات کے مطابق
اسلامی ریاست میں زندیق کی سزا علاقہ بدری یا سزاۓ موت ہے
اسلامی ریاست وہ ہے جس میں قران کو آئین کا درجہ حاصل ہو
زندیق وہ ہے جو بظاھر اپنے آپ کو مسلمان ظاہر کرتا ہو لیکن درپردہ اسلام کے خلاف تبلیغ کرتا ہو
آج کل کے زمانے میں ایسے شخص کو شائد ریاست/آئین کا باغی یا جاسوس کہا جاتا ہے
اسلام میں کسی بھی طور اسلام چھوڑ جانے والے کی دنیاوی سزا کوئی بھی نہیں ہے سواۓ اسکے کہ وہ ریاست کو زکات کی جگہ ذمہ ادا کرے
اللہ نے اسلام قبول کرنے والے، نہ قبول کرنے والے اور قبول کر کے چھوڑ جانے والوں کا فیصلہ اپنے ہاتھ میں رکھا ہے جو روز قیامت صرف اور صرف اللہ کی مرضی سے ہو گا
باقی یہ بات کر کے بہت سے دیسی مولویوں کے نزدیک میں بھی واجب القتل ہو گیا ہوں

bhaibarood

میری معلومات کے مطابق
اسلامی ریاست میں زندیق کی سزا علاقہ بدری یا سزاۓ موت ہے
اسلامی ریاست وہ ہے جس میں قران کو آئین کا درجہ حاصل ہو
زندیق وہ ہے جو بظاھر اپنے آپ کو مسلمان ظاہر کرتا ہو لیکن درپردہ اسلام کے خلاف تبلیغ کرتا ہو
آج کل کے زمانے میں ایسے شخص کو شائد ریاست/آئین کا باغی یا جاسوس کہا جاتا ہے
اسلام میں کسی بھی طور اسلام چھوڑ جانے والے کی دنیاوی سزا کوئی بھی نہیں ہے سواۓ اسکے کہ وہ ریاست کو زکات کی جگہ ذمہ ادا کرے
اللہ نے اسلام قبول کرنے والے، نہ قبول کرنے والے اور قبول کر کے چھوڑ جانے والوں کا فیصلہ اپنے ہاتھ میں رکھا ہے جو روز قیامت صرف اور صرف اللہ کی مرضی سے ہو گا
باقی یہ بات کر کے بہت سے دیسی مولویوں کے نزدیک میں بھی واجب القتل ہو گیا ہوں

acha meri naqis malumaat ke mutabik deen chorney waley ki saza sirf wajib ul qatl hai.
thanks for floating a new info

Thunderstorm

Senator (1k+ posts)
acha meri naqis malumaat ke mutabik deen chorney waley ki saza sirf wajib ul qatl hai.
thanks for floating a new info
If you are a Muslim then you should know that "Riddah"(Irtidaad) comes under the head of Hudoodullah. If in Islamic state, a Muslim converts to any other religion, he will deemed as "Murtad". A murtad will be asked to repent. If he/she does so, he/she will not be charged with "Riddah" and will be forgiven but if he/she shows unwillingness to repent then death penalty will be given. This is another discussion whether Pakistan is an Islamic state or not.

bhaibarood

If you are a Muslim then you should know that "Riddah"(Irtidaad) comes under the head of Hudoodullah. If in Islamic state, a Muslim converts to any other religion, he will deemed as "Murtad". A murtad will be asked to repent. If he/she does so, he/she will not be charged with "Riddah" and will be forgiven but if he/she shows unwillingness to repent then death penalty will be given. This is another discussion whether Pakistan is an Islamic state or not.
I knew about murtad but riddah hell no!
99% people dont know I assume.
when murtad is not allowed death penalty in non Islamic state so how come blasphemy criminals are handed over death in non Islamic states ?
either be the islamic state or dont follow the punishment ?

Thunderstorm

Senator (1k+ posts)
I knew about murtad but riddah hell no!
99% people dont know I assume.
when murtad is not allowed death penalty in non Islamic state so how come blasphemy criminals are handed over death in non Islamic states ?
either be the islamic state or dont follow the punishment ?
Riddah is Arabic term used for Irtidaad. Sec. 295-C is the part of Pakistan Penal Code and whatever the punishments for different offences ordained in it are to be imposed. When government claims that it is the privilege of state only to wage Jihad, it means that government considers the state as Islamic. Constitution of Pakistan emphasizes that all laws shall be made in accordance with the injunctions of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah and no law shall be made repugnant to them. Though there is no caliphate system in our country yet Islamic republic is deemed as Islamic state.

bhaibarood

Riddah is Arabic term used for Irtidaad. Sec. 295-C is the part of Pakistan Penal Code and whatever the punishments for different offences ordained in it are to be imposed. When government claims that it is the privilege of state only to wage Jihad, it means that government considers the state as Islamic. Constitution of Pakistan emphasizes that all laws shall be made in accordance with the injunctions of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah and no law shall be made repugnant to them. Though there is no caliphate system in our country yet Islamic republic is deemed as Islamic state.
which means murtad can be punished and rape criminals should be stone to death?
or blasphemy laws are in effect?

Thunderstorm

Senator (1k+ posts)
which means murtad can be punished and rape criminals should be stone to death?
or blasphemy laws are in effect?
Basically, the status of Islamic state is tied to the implementation of Islamic/Shariah law. As you know, there were some efforts made in past to islamize the colonial laws in Pakistan particularly in Zia era e.g. Hudood Ordinance of 1979 through which some punishments ordained in Islamic law were made part of Pakistan Penal Code including stoning to death for adultery and 100 lashes for fornication but they were repealed in Women Protection Bill of 2006 courtesy of Musharraf. In reality, Pakistan has partially adopted Islamic law and the courts have been reluctant to punish the criminals of Hudood offences with Hadd punishments and have been dealing them with Tazir punishments. As far as blasphemy law is concerned, yes, it is in effect. For further elaboration and understanding how it actually works in Pakistan, kindly read the details in the link of wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hudood_Ordinances

Thunderstorm

Senator (1k+ posts)
My take on this issue is:

اولاد کا سرکشی پر آمادہ ہونا والدین کیلئے ناقابلِ برداشت ہوتا ہے۔ بالخصوص بیٹی کا یوں کسی کے ساتھ بھاگ جانا اور بیٹے کا کسی اور کی بیٹی بھگا لے جانا دونوں ہی صورتوں میں والدین کیلئے شدید شرمندگی اور بے بسی کا باعث بنتا ہے چاہے یہ قدم لبرل ازم کی آڑ میں اُٹھایا گیا ہو چاہے ایمان بچانے کی خاطر۔ مذکورہ واقعے میں جن دو اشخاص نے یہ کارنامہ سرانجام دیا ہے نہ تو وہ خود اپنے حلیے سے اسلام کی ترویج کرنے والے نظر آتے ہیں نہ ہی اپنے اِس عمل سے اُنہوں نے دینِ اسلام کی کوئی خدمت انجام دی ہے بلکہ محض مشرکین سے نکاح کرنے کی ایک شرط پوری کی ہے۔ ایک بوڑھے باپ کی اپنی بیٹیوں کیلئے سینہ کوبی کے منظر سے اُس کے کرب کا اندازہ لگانا محال ہے اس سے قطع نظر کے وہ شخص ایک مُشرک ہے۔

bhaibarood

My take on this issue is:

اولاد کا سرکشی پر آمادہ ہونا والدین کیلئے ناقابلِ برداشت ہوتا ہے۔ بالخصوص بیٹی کا یوں کسی کے ساتھ بھاگ جانا اور بیٹے کا کسی اور کی بیٹی بھگا لے جانا دونوں ہی صورتوں میں والدین کیلئے شدید شرمندگی اور بے بسی کا باعث بنتا ہے چاہے یہ قدم لبرل ازم کی آڑ میں اُٹھایا گیا ہو چاہے ایمان بچانے کی خاطر۔ مذکورہ واقعے میں جن دو اشخاص نے یہ کارنامہ سرانجام دیا ہے نہ تو وہ خود اپنے حلیے سے اسلام کی ترویج کرنے والے نظر آتے ہیں نہ ہی اپنے اِس عمل سے اُنہوں نے دینِ اسلام کی کوئی خدمت انجام دی ہے بلکہ محض مشرکین سے نکاح کرنے کی ایک شرط پوری کی ہے۔ ایک بوڑھے باپ کی اپنی بیٹیوں کیلئے سینہ کوبی کے منظر سے اُس کے کرب کا اندازہ لگانا محال ہے اس سے قطع نظر کے وہ شخص ایک مُشرک ہے۔
yahi tu main kehnta hoon yeh konsa islam hai ?