No more UAE work visas or tourists visas for Pakistanis

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistan was never thinking for exit plan the stupidest Governments PPP PMLn PTI . How come we were totally dependent on Dubai?
Now PTI has take lead for permanent solutions.
All Dramas Raw Agent Patriotism should be buried
Finabacial Emergency should be imposed.

A Abbasi

Staff member
Someone just sent this message:

I saw the following video on siasat pk website and want to share my experience as well.

Please hide my number and this msg. U can share the same story in your own words.

UAE and especially Abudhabi is not giving ICA approvals to Pakistanis. I had approval and booked my flight based on that's. However ony flight date ICA approval turned red and I am stuck. Had to cancel my flight. Now I have a job there and I am literally not able to come back. There are so many Pakistanis like me. Now UAE has banned visit visa for Pakistan. Although indians are the second highest corona infected population on earth but their visit visa are not banned. Govt of Pakistan needs to step in. We have our property, savings etc everything there.

We need support. Especially from government of Pakistan
Also so many people like me have no influence for higher ups so we are basically helpless

aneeskhan

I have always agreed with you that Karachi deserves better
Since dentist became president I thought Karachi will be lifted but he likes enjoying islamabad
President is worthless post , if at all one can take lead is Imran Khan?

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
KPT was under mqm management (babar ghauri) for a long time and was used only to import weapon and terrorists from south africa

The stupid Pakistani establishment destroyed International status of Karachi. For every international Flights use Dubai paying Airport Tx.
All imports of Pakistan coming via Dubai as stupid establishment destroyed world best KPT n Port Qasim , All berths are empty ” Kuttey Laut Rahey Hain” Rashee Saeens n corrupt Paindooo Custom Officers Bhokey Mar Rahey Hain.

saneopinion

MPA (400+ posts)
Good news. Pakistan kay arboun ropay loot ker wahan propertiaan bnaanay walay abb umb choopain!
You do realize that these people have residence visas that they get when they invest in these countries. They can still easily travel back and forth without any restrictions.

So nai, woh umb nai chupain gay unki life waisay he sakoon say guzray gi jaisay pehlay thi... Masla ghareeb banday ka hai jo mazduri kernay k liye wahan Jata hai.. usko visa nai milay ga ab aur woh umb chupay ga

aneeskhan

KPT was under mqm management (babar ghauri) for a long time and was used only to import weapon and terrorists from south africa
We have to move forward, no point to discuss who did how much damage .
We need a great Law n order that only our forces can provide
A robust city Government, hope all Karachites ( Mohajirs Sindhi Punjabi’s Baluch Pathans) will share , they saw how their city destroyed so I am sure there is silver lining . If things run on law it doesn’t matter who is implementing.
If there is will there is always ways.

vicahmed99

Agree

We have to move forward, no point to discuss who did how much damage .
We need a great Law n order that only our forces can provide
A robust city Government, hope all Karachites ( Mohajirs Sindhi Punjabi’s Baluch Pathans) will share , they saw how their city destroyed so I am sure there is silver lining . If things run on law it doesn’t matter who is implementing.
If there is will there is always ways.

Aslan

Pakistanis should try to stand on their own feet through honesty and hard work.Pakistan has plenty of resources.The problem was lack of good governance and corruption.If these Budoo Arabs think they can blackmail other countries then they are wrong.When one door is close for god opens another door so there is nothing to worry about.Rizq is in the hands of god.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
If they had allowed Baluchis, it means some Endian influence is behind as well.

Also due to Gawadar, UAE would not be happy with Pakistan.

aneeskhan

Sooner Saudia will follow same.
An opportunity for Pakistan to get rid off beggar ship .
Time to correct it’s industrial agriculture and business activities.
Yet produce high skilled workers for own industries.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yesterday, my friend's visa has been issued for an Abu Dhabi govt. organization with the salary package of over AED 60k.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Recently, a report was published in Pakistani media that Saudi Arabia voted against Pakistan in FATF planery meeting. That proved false later.

These kind of news are the reason of deterioration of relations between Pakistan and many other countries.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)

I saw the following video on siasat pk website and want to share my experience as well.

Please hide my number and this msg. U can share the same story in your own words.

UAE and especially Abudhabi is not giving ICA approvals to Pakistanis. I had approval and booked my flight based on that's. However ony flight date ICA approval turned red and I am stuck. Had to cancel my flight. Now I have a job there and I am literally not able to come back. There are so many Pakistanis like me. Now UAE has banned visit visa for Pakistan. Although indians are the second highest corona infected population on earth but their visit visa are not banned. Govt of Pakistan needs to step in. We have our property, savings etc everything there.

Also so many people like me have no influence for higher ups so we are basically helpless
There is no ICA approval required.

UAE has setup a page on which you have to check if you leave UAE whether you will be able to come back.. So it's like you don't have to worry about leaving the country.

A few Indians who work in my company haven't been allowed to come back and they are working from India when they left.

Please try to understand the motives behind such disinformation.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)

Check this out by selecting Pakistan from drop down menu:

If you are a UAE resident, you no longer require ICA approval to return to Abu Dhabi. Before you book your flight, you are encouraged to visit uaeentry.ica.gov.ae. Please submit your passport number and Emirates ID number to receive instant verification of your UAE entry status. This will be in accordance with your UAE residence visa validity.

I don't know how to upload the picture, otherwise, I would have uploaded my status here (after hiding my name).

My friend has recieved his visa for an Abu Dhabi government organization yesterday.

There are tons of Pakistanis I know who are crossing Dubai/ Abu Dhabi border everyday. Some of them I know personally and there is no discrimination reported by them.

Aslan

UAE has temporarily suspended visit visas for Pakistan,Turkey,Iran,Syria,Iraq,
Yemen,Libya,Kenya and Afghanistan.All these countries are Muslim majority countries except Kenya which has a sizeable Muslim population.UAE has signed an agreement with Israel whereby citizens from each country can travel without visas so this decision may be a precautionary step to protect Israelis.Don't forget UAE is a vassal state of US.US itself is controlled by Zionists.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
UAE has temporarily suspended visit visas for Pakistan,Turkey,Iran,Syria,Iraq,
Yemen,Libya,Kenya and Afghanistan.All these countries are Muslim majority countries except Kenya which has a sizeable Muslim population.UAE has signed an agreement with Israel whereby citizens from each country can travel without visas so this decision may be a precautionary step to protect Israelis.Don't forget UAE is a vassal state of US.US itself is controlled by Zionists.
Yeah what about Indonesia, Malaysia, Morroco, Algeria and dozens of more Muslims countries? This is because of corona. Stop trying to make up controversy where there isnt any and become part of the Indian 5th gen war of misinformation.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think Israil UAE Relations and stress on Pakistan to accept Asrail is the reason behind it.
There's no such thing. The lowest point was when Pakistan decided to not help them in Yemen war.

Had they tried to pressurize Pakistan, it would've been on relations with Qatar and Iran.