No justice in Medina welfare state

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I remember when i would listen to hour long speeches of Imran Khan with so much hope and optimism and thinking O Allah, will Imran Khan ever get a chance? It seems so hard for him to win in this corrupt country
If he ever gets a chance, he will change everything!.

In those hour long speeches, Imran Khan would tell us how bad Nawaz Sharif is, how bad Zardari is. How they have money laundered and looted us and if he comes to power, he will bring back all the looted money. We would all cheer up. How he will strengthen institutions and send these criminals to jail.

I preached for Imran Khan. Everyone please vote for him, he's really different. He's never been tried. There were people who would say sab chor hain, i would say no he's different. He really is.

Imagine how hard my dreams shattered and i can't even imagine how the poor feel betrayed with the economy today and the state of justice.

Almost 4 months later and nothing has changed but now Imran Khan has become excuse khan. If NAB was under my control, i would've jailed 50 criminals, isn't Imran Khan the prime minister and nab is under his control? Isn't every institution under his control?

Excuse Khan should know that the solution to all the excuses he makes is provide justice. Deliver on your promises, you promised you will send these criminals to jail and recover looted money. You didn't promise excuses.

He wouldn't need to beg or impose taxes or take U-turns. Complete your promise? I don't remember the promise being it will take 5 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

nomy823

MPA (400+ posts)
Thank you very much for voting and preaching to vote for PTI. Now you should bear with us and give some time to the government to apply its policies. Also please keep in mind that what Imran Khan said in his past speeches was in the scenario, where PTI had a thumping majority in the national assembly. Unfortunately that did not happened. Now presently the Imran Khan government is even lacking the simple majority. So they have to rely on their allies as well as every MNA of the PTI has become important. So Khan lacks the capacity to act as freely as he would have liked to act if the PTI had a good majority. About state of economics, we cannot blame PTI Govt as they have to continue the affairs as left by the previous govt. The N-league govt purposely made such policies and last budget to trap PTI Govt, as they already knew that the next govt will be of PTI.

Steyn

Thank you very much for voting and preaching to vote for PTI. Now you should bear with us and give some time to the government to apply its policies. Also please keep in mind that what Imran Khan said in his past speeches was in the scenario, where PTI had a thumping majority in the national assembly. Unfortunately that did not happened. Now presently the Imran Khan government is even lacking the simple majority. So they have to rely on their allies as well as every MNA of the PTI has become important.

This is a nice excuse. If we believe this then it would mean Imran Khan can never do anything against NS and Zardari right?

I don't know what is the barrier to doing anything against them? Order the police and jail them, nobody would bat an eye except the few corrupts. Like how they jailed Khadim Rizvi, did anything happen or anyone cared? No. Didn't Imran Khan say he had the courage to do it? That if he couldn't do what he want, he wouldn't want the government?

Nobody likes NS and Zardari except the corrupt who benefit from their corruption. When NS wife died, people were angry why Molana Tariq Jameel went there including me. If NS is executed publicly, there will be joy on the roads just like when Saddam Hussain was overthrown. Nobody likes corrupt people.

Give me one valid reason and I would understand. What is stopping Imran Khan from jailing all the people he promised to jail? If it is wrong to do now then why did he promise us?

If he can't do it then why doesn't he say so? I have noticed he has completely stopped talking about NS and Zardari, has a deal happened? Why is IK silent now?

Last edited:

PakistanRoshanMustaqbil

Senator (1k+ posts)
I remember when i would listen to hour long speeches of Imran Khan with so much hope and optimism and thinking O Allah, will Imran Khan ever get a chance? It seems so hard for him to win in this corrupt country
If he ever gets a chance, he will change everything!.

In those hour long speeches, Imran Khan would tell us how bad Nawaz Sharif is, how bad Zardari is. How they have money laundered and looted us and if he comes to power, he will bring back all the looted money. We would all cheer up. How he will strengthen institutions and send these criminals to jail.

I preached for Imran Khan. Everyone please vote for him, he's really different. He's never been tried. There were people who would say sab chor hain, i would say no he's different. He really is.

Imagine how hard my dreams shattered and i can't even imagine how the poor feel betrayed with the economy today and the state of justice.

Almost 4 months later and nothing has changed but now Imran Khan has become excuse khan. If NAB was under my control, i would've jailed 50 criminals, isn't Imran Khan the prime minister and nab is under his control? Isn't every institution under his control?

Excuse Khan should know that the solution to all the excuses he makes is provide justice. Deliver on your promises, you promised you will send these criminals to jail and recover looted money. You didn't promise excuses.

He wouldn't need to beg or impose taxes or take U-turns. Complete your promise? I don't remember the promise being it will take 5 years.
Lol a man struggles for more than two decades for a chance to transform the fortunes of a hijacked nation and this is the best you can come up with? Thank God IK has such a massive vision for this nation which most people cannot fathom. Otherwise Pakistan would have remain condemned to an existence of perpetual slavery and poverty.

Steyn

Lol a man struggles for more than two decades for a chance to transform the fortunes of a hijacked nation and this is the best you can come up with? Thank God IK has such a massive vision for this nation which most people cannot fathom. Otherwise Pakistan would have remain condemned to an existence of perpetual slavery and poverty.

What is the vision? Medina state foundation is justice, without justice there is no Medina.

nomy823

MPA (400+ posts)
Are you not a Pakistani ? I doubt you as foreigner other wise it must have been in your knowledge that Nawaz Sahrif was already jailed but released by our Judiciary. He might again go to Jail in other cases. Zardari is also facing JIT and most likely will go to Jail. But he may also doge our judicial system as judiciary is not under PTI.
As far as why is Imran Khan silent on Nawaz and Zardari, its because the opposition and pro opposition media is building a stance that Judiciary and NAB have a nexus with PTI. So if Khan now talks against them it will give strength to their stance.

This is a nice excuse. If we believe this then it would mean Imran Khan can never do anything against NS and Zardari right?

I don't know what is the barrier to doing anything against them? Order the police and jail them, nobody would bat an eye except the few corrupts. Like how they jailed Khadim Rizvi, did anything happen or anyone cared? No. Didn't Imran Khan say he had the courage to do it?

Give me one valid reason and I would understand. What is stopping Imran Khan from jailing all the people he promised to jail? If it is wrong to do now then why did he promise us?

If he can't do it then why doesn't he say so? I have noticed he has completely stopped talking about NS and Zardari, has a deal happened? Why is IK silent now?

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
[
Thank you very much for voting and preaching to vote for PTI. Now you should bear with us and give some time to the government to apply its policies. Also please keep in mind that what Imran Khan said in his past speeches was in the scenario, where PTI had a thumping majority in the national assembly. Unfortunately that did not happened. Now presently the Imran Khan government is even lacking the simple majority. So they have to rely on their allies as well as every MNA of the PTI has become important. So Khan lacks the capacity to act as freely as he would have liked to act if the PTI had a good majority. About state of economics, we cannot blame PTI Govt as they have to continue the affairs as left by the previous govt. The N-league govt purposely made such policies and last budget to trap PTI Govt, as they already knew that the next govt will be of PTI.
Same thing here my friend. I supported Imran khan for years and the moment he got in power the real Imran emerged. The Imran who has an extremely distorted view of Islam. Has no vision at all. No political or religious for site. He is just a dumbo the only change you observe is that the qibla has changed From US to UK .
Nawaz and zardari were after money but Pti is after the ideology of pakistan.

Steyn

Are you not a Pakistani ? I doubt you as foreigner other wise it must have been in your knowledge that Nawaz Sahrif was already jailed but released by our Judiciary. He might again go to Jail in other cases. Zardari is also facing JIT and most likely will go to Jail. But he may also doge our judicial system as judiciary is not under PTI.
As far as why is Imran Khan silent on Nawaz and Zardari, its because the opposition and pro opposition media is building a stance that Judiciary and NAB have a nexus with PTI. So if Khan now talks against them it will give strength to their stance.

Dude, do you or anyone else thought that the opposition would gladly accept the punishment coming to them?

Didn't Imran Khan say ye sab chor shor majayegay?

And spare me the judiciary bullshit. Nawaz has seen jail several times and it doesn't mean anything. When he was jailed in July, i said to everyone mark my words, he will come out.

He came out. And his daughter free from all allegations.

I've lived in Pakistan 30 years and i know that unless NS dies, him going to jail is like a Muslim going to Makkah. He goes there every few years to learn how to rule.

When has he not gone to jail?

Mark my words, he will not be jailed and excused on some bullshit or he will be jailed but saved someway December 24th.

Zardari is no different

nomy823

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI has emerged as pro Islamic Party. It has raised the issue of sketches with Holland govt and they were forced to cancel it. Also the Shah Mehmood raies the issue in UN. These steps would never have been taken by PMLN and PPP. But there seems to be an agenda of the foreign Powers to cut the PTI support base after it comes to power by propaganda on media and social media. After that I am sure they will try to finish this govt and bring the PPP and PMLN in power again. They have done this experiment in Egypt also.

[
Same thing here my friend. I supported Imran khan for years and the moment he got in power the real Imran emerged. The Imran who has an extremely distorted view of Islam. Has no vision at all. No political or religious for site. He is just a dumbo the only change you observe is that the qibla has changed From US to UK .
Nawaz and zardari were after money but Pti is after the ideology of pakistan.

Steyn

I want to be proven wrong but these excuses and tactics have been tried on us for 40 years by corrupt people. So excuse me if i don't believe anymore.

4 months and nothing.

Don't bring PTIs own people that were punished. I don't care about PTI because PTI didn't loot my money for 40 years. I only care about the promise against NS and Zardari and i am sure a lot of people do.

The day IK punishes NS and Zardari is the day that Pakistan will have a future.

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI has emerged as pro Islamic Party. It has raised the issue of sketches with Holland govt and they were forced to cancel it. Also the Shah Mehmood raies the issue in UN. These steps would never have been taken by PMLN and PPP. But there seems to be an agenda of the foreign Powers to cut the PTI support base after it comes to power by propaganda on media and social media. After that I am sure they will try to finish this govt and bring the PPP and PMLN in power again. They have done this experiment in Egypt also.
Pti used the name of Islam to increase its vote bank . It's called deception.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Exactly its only been 4 months, you know how long that is in the grand scheme of things. you can't get a shitty 1 bedroom house built in that much time and you and your dumb impatient ilk want 40 years of corruption and mismanagement to be wiped away and Pakistan to be turned into some kind of heaven in 4 months.

Fcukers happily pay taxes when living abroad but even the thought kills them if they have to in Pakistan.

And the thing you are bitching about, the govt or IK has no direct involvement in. You fools whinge as if IK is the CJP of Pakistan or NAB judge and has let off NS and AZ and quashed all their cases.

If you want to blame someone blame the glacial speed of the judiciary and NAB, which is still infected with Noora corruption and only time will weed it out.

Idiots of the highest order.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LOLLLZZZ so called people disguised as PTI supporters, want everything within 4 months. :)

Steyn

Exactly its only been 4 months, you know how long that is in the grand scheme of things. you can't get a shitty 1 bedroom house built in that much time and you and your dumb impatient ilk want 40 years of corruption and mismanagement to be wiped away and Pakistan to be turned into some kind of heaven in 4 months.

Fcukers happily pay taxes when living abroad but even the thought kills them if they have to in Pakistan.

And the thing you are bitching about, the govt or IK has no direct involvement in. You fools whinge as if IK is the CJP of Pakistan or NAB judge and has let off NS and AZ and quashed all their cases.

If you want to blame someone blame the glacial speed of the judiciary and NAB, which is still infected with Noora corruption and only time will weed it out.

Idiots of the highest order.

I don't want anything else. I understand everything else will take time. But 4 months is a very long time to punish criminals.

Imran Khan said he will jail Nawaz n Zardari and other dakus. When will that happen?

If there's will, there's a way.

Look how IK put Khadim Rizvi in jail and disappeared him. Why can't he do that to Nawaz n Zardari?

IK has a lot of power. He's the prime minister.

Tell me honestly if IK wanted to disappear a nobody like me, can he do that? Yes.

Look at the lies, IK couldn't stop saying that Pakistan is poor because of Nawazs corruption, now that he's in power he is blaming the loans and other bullshit for economy. Why don't you do what you promised, economy will not even be a problem anymore?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I don't want anything else. I understand everything else will take time. But 4 months is a very long time to punish criminals.

Imran Khan said he will jail Nawaz n Zardari and other dakus. When will that happen?

If there's will, there's a way.

Look how IK put Khadim Rizvi in jail and disappeared him. Why can't he do that to Nawaz n Zardari?

IK has a lot of power. He's the prime minister.

Tell me honestly if IK wanted to disappear a nobody like me, can he do that? Yes.

Look at the lies, IK couldn't stop saying that Pakistan is poor because of Nawazs corruption, now that he's in power he is blaming the loans and other bullshit for economy. Why don't you do what you promised, economy will not even be a problem anymore?

Like it has been explained to you, IK or the govt is not the CJP or judge at NAB, You want him to start interfering with the law and courts and become another Nawaz Sharif and dictate judges who gets sent to jail and for how long ala Justice Qayyum and Showbaz Style. Along with eradicating corruption don't forget one of his election promises was no political interference and institution building.

Giving even more fodder to the opposition who is already crying and saying all this is a personal vendetta by IK against them

Yes Justice system is painfully slow and the CJP has done everything except look under his own rug. But this is a sensitive time and matter any interference by the govt will backfire big time against them.