No ISI guy ever defected or caught on camera: ex-RAW chief

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
جن جرنیلوں نے امریکی جنگیں لڑیں انہوں نے پوری فوج کو تھلے لگوا دیا
ورنہ اس فوج کا کوئی ثانی نہی تھا
کاش کہ یہ پاکستانی ہی رہتے

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اور ایک ...می نسل کے اسد در در در در در آنی اور بھڑوے نے ساری اگلی پچھلی کسر پوری کر دی اب اس ... زادے در در در در آنی کی سزا اس ...می کو کتے کی ترہ مار کر ہی پوری ہوگی

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
او یار ادھر تو سابق ڈی جی ہی تقریباً ڈیفیکٹ کر چکا ہے
نواز شریف نے تو صرف ممبئی حملوں کی بات کی تھی، ڈی جی صاحب نے تو ہنڈیا چوراہے میں پھوڑ دی ہے

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جن جرنیلوں نے امریکی جنگیں لڑیں انہوں نے پوری فوج کو تھلے لگوا دیا
ورنہ اس فوج کا کوئی ثانی نہی تھا
کاش کہ یہ پاکستانی ہی رہتے
They learnt by fighting these wars.....a war veteran is much more a soldier than one having no combat experience........Pak Army is much professional now than they were in 70's........so your quote is rejected:)

rtabasum2

او یار ادھر تو سابق ڈی جی ہی تقریباً ڈیفیکٹ کر چکا ہے
نواز شریف نے تو صرف ممبئی حملوں کی بات کی تھی، ڈی جی صاحب نے تو ہنڈیا چوراہے میں پھوڑ دی ہے

Nothing new in this book.......just a hype......more or less open secrets that everybody knew..........American Generals do it often writing their memoirs n experiences after retirement...............anyway the secrets become declassified after 20 odd years

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
What's halal in Vegas is NOT necessarily halal in Pindi.....simply, because Vegas is Vegas and Pindi is Pindi :)

Nothing new in this book.......just a hype......more or less open secrets that everybody knew..........American Generals do it often writing their memoirs n experiences after retirement...............anyway the secrets become declassified after 20 odd years

rtabasum2

What's halal in Vegas is NOT necessarily halal in Pindi.....simply, because Vegas is Vegas and Pindi is Pindi :)
Pindi boys know how to play games.......they just told him to appear in GHQ n explains his position........and through their cronies in media they are demanding that NS should have been called by PMLN to explain himself.............double whammy as they say

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, Nawaz Sharif was already called in by PMLN.
Reportedly, 10 to 12 pmln ministers grilled NS on his interview to Dawn. One of them said, ''you want us to fight with army ? do you think we have SSG training?''. Shehbaz Sharif asked NS: ''پائین،ایس ویلے تہانوں اے گل کرن دی لوڑ کی پئی سی ؟''.......Nawaz Sharif listened to everyone silently and in the end he said: I have not done anything wrong. You all present here got only two choices. Take my way or take the highway !

I have not read the book yet but what media is reporting, Durrani has done quite much of a damage for the 'boyz'. :)

Pindi boys know how to play games.......they just told him to appear in GHQ n explains his position........and through their cronies in media they are demanding that NS should have been called by PMLN to explain himself.............double whammy as they say

rtabasum2

Well, Nawaz Sharif was already called in by PMLN.
Reportedly, 10 to 12 pmln ministers grilled NS on his interview to Dawn. One of them said, ''you want us to fight with army ? do you think we have SSG training?''. Shehbaz Sharif asked NS: ''پائین،ایس ویلے تہانوں اے گل کرن دی لوڑ کی پئی سی ؟''.......Nawaz Sharif listened to everyone silently and in the end he said: I have not done anything wrong. You all present here got only two choices. Take my way or take the highway !

I have not read the book yet but what media is reporting, Durrani has done quite much of a damage for the 'boyz'. :)

NS is fed from Americans what to say.......but we all are looking it from wrong angle..........we were US stooges a while ago now we have Chinese masters........therefore I was pretty sure that NS is doomed..........lets wait for interim setup there might be a few more surprises coming........PMLn is not finished yet Boyz will go for the juggler in the coming weeks

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
They learnt by fighting these wars.....a war veteran is much more a soldier than one having no combat experience........Pak Army is much professional now than they were in 70's........so your quote is rejected:)
OMG ....,:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D