No evidence of corruption will be found against me till doomsday | Shahbaz Sharif speech in national assembly

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PMLN submits requisition for NA session after every fortnight. Purpose is always to get production orders of Shehbaz Sharif ( now add Saad Rafique to this list) and make lofty speeches against NAB and govt. This is all what NA ( a legislative body ) has been reduced to.

Hussain1967

Mr. Shehbaz was going to change his name in 2013 if electricity shortfall didn’t end within six months. But, he didn’t.
BTW, one should get definition of corruption from Shehbaz Sharif ( and PMLN ) once and for all. They don’t think that using govt position and resources to one’s own business and residence is a corruption. Ramzan Sugar Mills and Raiwind Palace are examples in this regard. Similarly, they don’t think it a corruption to award contracts to their cronies to allow them make money. Similarly, they don’t regard money-laundering a form of corruption.

Their only definition of corruption is to take kickbacks directly into one’s own local and foreign accounts as was the case in Swiss accounts of Zardari.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes, that's because you have never opted to create strong institutions despite ruling for decades.

And Yes, it will probably not be proven until doomsday, but on that day you will fluently tell all your money trail without a Qatari letter kind of things. :)

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
The bloody crook actually means to say that :

"I'm a SMART criminal... I am a SMOOTH criminal"

I have RAPED this country's economy inside out, BUT HAVE LEFT NO TRACES of my crime..

Don't worry Showbaaz, your principal secretary has already disclosed everything, your one son fled the country, your soor- in-law fled the country, your second son TRIED to flee, but was offloaded from the flight..

You're not responding to your wealth questions before NAB...

Soon you'll get hanged by your dirty corrupt balls and end up convicted, "ass beaten"!

remykhan

Doesn't matter how crafty the culprits is, gets caught, NAB didn't arrest him with no evidence, They all are hardened criminals and they must pay.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes all this mishandling and misuse of resources and power are not corruption.

To benefit your family members and friends through executive orders is not a corruption.

NAB must handle this case as per Shahbaz Sharif defination of Corruption..................

stranger

to phir itna shor kion? sabar kero or apnay aap ko courts main sabit kero. National Assembly main apna hi rona shuru ker dete ho.... NA qanoon saazi ke liay hoti hai -rand-i-rona jail main ya apnay media cell per ja ker kero

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
in sahab ko koi Corruption ke manay aur matlab samjha de....ye Pakistan apne baap ki jaidad samajhte rahe aur awam ko apna ghulam....khub khaya aur lutaya...beta shukr kar ke islami inqelab nahin aya warna tera sara khanda chorahon per latka hota....

Educationist

اگر کرپشن نہیں کی تو یہ کیا ہے
maxresdefault.jpg

Chinese-Company-Exposed-Shahbaz-Sharifs-1075-Million-Corruption-In-Multan-Metro-Bus160955.jpg

shahbaz55120952_20134415914.jpg

Wake up Pak

Show baaz said if you want to know about my business then ask my sons. I have nothing to do with it.
Moron's one son is already an absconder and other kukri was trying to escape the country but got red handed.
His son in law is an absconder as well.
Corruption is in their blood and the showbaaz will not escape the wrath.

Saboo

Ok maybe Showbaz being a smart crook, no evidence of corruption will be found till doomsday! But come doomsday, every thing will come in the open. Haha phir tera kia banayga Showbaz?

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
SO he is implying that after doomsday the evidence will be found. Confidence check karo bai ka, Kaam itna tight dala hain koi insaan nahi pakadsakta.

سچ بڑھے یا گٹھے تو سچ نہ رہے
جھوٹ کی کوئی انتہا ہی نہیں

Last edited:

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
yeh saray k...r ke bachay corrupt sirff yehi bhonktay hain ke koi saboot nahi milla naa mill sakta hai, laikin kisi .... zaday corrupt naay yeh nahi bhonkaa ke corruption ki nahi, yeh joker aur dalaaay haaaraan walay ki baqyaat bhi hamesha yehi bhonkta hai ke iss joker ke khilaf dhailay ki corruption sabit nahi ho sakti .yaani inn .... zadon choron nay corruption to ki hai mgrr sabit nahi ho sakti , yaani inn beghrt k...r aur laanti corrupt logon naay saboot nahi chhhoray ?

Last edited:

Champion 01

اے زہنی مریض پاکستان کی اکسریت دعا کر رہی ہے تیری پھانسی پر لٹکنے کی۔ تو ماڈل ٹاؤن کیس میں رانا صنااللہ کے ساتھ انشااللہ پھانسی پر لٹکے گا۔